View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Explanation, and offering
#354175 - 05/12/16 05:39 AM

If you read this, I sincerely....sincerely.....recommend you think over it all before you, if inclined to, respond.

I have always been present with myself. Fearless of myself, and of (the minds and hearts of) others. At a visceral level: sensually fearless - fearlessly sensual.

I have typically tended toward, and throughout my life had the opportunity to, encounter people better [at things] than me. I knew they were an authority, and so i listened, paid attention, absorbed. A couple/few times in my life I've been a sad sack, but by and large it's been onward and upward. That's one reason I joined the Corps (there is only one Corps): I was tired of being a sad sack. And I was given the tools to become ultra confident, and reckon the world.

This continued on into college, where I mostly hung out with my instructors outside of class. In and out of class, I absorbed. I became more. Eventually I outgrew them. In ways, I became more than each of them was, more than all of them together. And so on through the years after....

I am inherently compelled to develop. To transcend. And so my frame of view is: be godly, or be a sad sack. There is no in-between - except insofar as the point where one decides they no longer want to be a sad sack. There the path starts. There's no end - but there is a threshold - a point where one says, 'I am GOD-LY'.

They're ultimately confident, and incredibly capable. Easily expressive. Forward and forthright. Nothing is secret. Nothing is sacred. In combat, internal and external capacity and communication is critical. So it is in life. Else there's, unnecessary, pain. I'm not on board with that. But people seem insistent on, compelled toward, pain.

I can hear some wanting to mention humility. I find humility a certain bit charming. But it puts me off, because underlying it is service. Servitude. And I think no one should serve anyone or anything.

And here's where how I operate fundamentally comes into view: I am anti-society, anti-Culture. The dialogue and dialectic of Culture and society have done a lot of things for humanity. But underlying it is service. To Community. I I know there is something better.

I embody this condition. And I offer you the same through it.

(:)

Alternate titles, which I gave the version I sent some of my family were:

Description of myself: an indirect treatise on fear

to be.....Godly

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

URherenow
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Japan
Send PM

Re: Explanation, and offering new [Re: Traso]
#354187 - 05/12/16 01:44 PM

> That's one reason I joined the
> Corps (there is only one Corps):
There are plenty of Corps. Hate to burst your bubble.

> But it puts me off, because underlying it is service. Servitude. And I think no one
> should serve anyone or anything.
>
Said no Marine. Ever. I serve with Marines every day. You are not one. You may have tried to be. You may have graduated from basic training. But you obviously didn't stay the course. You are still a sad sack.

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

jopezu
bread-train
Loc: georgia
Send PM

so... new [Re: Traso]
#354195 - 05/12/16 05:28 PM

let me boil down all this teenager angst babble and try to understand what you're offering here... you're fearless, right? and you're offering that to us? you've "transcended"... um, something.

i can't decide whether you're more incoherent or more insecure. you come off fantastically as both.

Edited by jopezu (05/12/16 05:29 PM)

i learned everything i know from KC

Foxhack
Furry guy
Reged: 01/30/04
Loc: Spicy Canada
Send PM

#354197 - 05/12/16 07:03 PM

No, you're a sociopath.

BIOS-D
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/07/06
Send PM

tl;dr new [Re: Traso]
#354202 - 05/12/16 09:20 PM

With the few bits I catch and your past history I'm happy the Internet exists, so we don't have to deal with people like you in real life. You are dangerous without a leash (i.e. a virtual environment).

JWJr
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/15/04
Send PM

#354229 - 05/13/16 06:08 PM

You have a silly idea of what "godly" means. -JW

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

I knew there would be at least one who said this.... new [Re: BIOS-D]
#354251 - 05/14/16 10:27 PM

> With the few bits I catch and your past history I'm happy the Internet exists, so we don't have to deal with people like you in real life. You are dangerous without a leash (i.e. a virtual environment).

It wasn't for you to read, obviously. That aside, you wouldn't know, cos you haven't been in my presence. Third, I rarely go out, because people are work - as in they need social greasings that I don't need and don't provide. That was implied in the original post.

For that matter, I'm very sparse online. Aside from the occasional youtube comment, I'm on two social media sites: one, mostly to look at pretty things people are making; the other is a Patreon site I've pledged to. This is the only forum I visit. You should feel fuzzy inside.....

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Explanation, and offering new [Re: URherenow]
#354252 - 05/14/16 10:53 PM

> > But it puts me off, because underlying it is service. Servitude. And I think no one should serve anyone or anything.

> Said no Marine. Ever. I serve with Marines every day. You are not one. You may have tried to be. You may have graduated from basic training. But you obviously didn't stay the course. You are still a sad sack.

Hah. I've never said I was a Marine. I was in the Corps, and have always said that to people. When people 'thank me for my service', I have nothing for them, because that's never how I've thought and felt about it.

I anticipated some response like this, and the latter bit I had prepared. Because my operation and its infrastructure are beyond all that stuff.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

OF COURSE..... new [Re: Foxhack]
#354253 - 05/14/16 10:55 PM

> No, you're a sociopath.

This one I presciented. In fact, doing the dishes a little while ago, this came to mind as someone's response here. Think beyond, yo....

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Explanation, and offering new [Re: JWJr]
#354254 - 05/14/16 10:56 PM

> You have a silly idea of what "godly" means. -JW

I have my own definitions of things, because they're funxional, again my own term. Science is a matter of refusing Cultural standard.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: so... new [Re: jopezu]
#354255 - 05/14/16 11:00 PM

> i can't decide whether you're more incoherent or more insecure. you come off fantastically as both.

The structures in your mind determine that. Refuse Culture.

You've tried to discover yourself, whereas my self has always presented itself to me. And you're jealous.

jopezu
bread-train
Send PM

check this out-- new [Re: Traso]
#354260 - 05/15/16 12:52 AM

>>Refuse Culture.

does that involve failing so hard trying to communicate in my native language that i resort to making my own?

here's some hard truth for you man, since you either haven't noticed this yet or you just don't care; most people around here are *genuinely* smart. this little self-aggrandizing cult-leader facade you're parading around with just pisses most of them off. i'm not sure if you surround yourself with people that believe your bullshit cop-out psycho-babble, but i'm assuring you that you're not going to get any followers here with it.

sorry for being blunt, but most of the replies you're getting lately are requests for you to curtail your posting activity. that's gotta mean something, no?

jopezu
bread-train
Send PM

Re: OF COURSE..... new [Re: Traso]
#354261 - 05/15/16 12:54 AM

>This one I presciented.

wait wait! after being called a sociopath here for years, you saw this particular one coming?

jesus man... standing fucking ovation.

/clap

(also, "prescient" is an adjective, not a verb)

Foxhack
Furry guy
Reged: 01/30/04
Loc: Spicy Canada
Send PM

Re: check this out-- new [Re: jopezu]
#354263 - 05/15/16 07:40 AM

> >>Refuse Culture.
>
> does that involve failing so hard trying to communicate in my native language that i
> resort to making my own?
>
> here's some hard truth for you man, since you've either failed to notice this yet (or
> you just don't care); most people around here are *genuinely* smart people. this
> little self-aggrandizing cult-leader facade you're parading around with just pisses
> most of them off. i'm not sure if you surround yourself with people that believe your
> bullshit cop-out psycho-babble, but i'm assuring you that you're not going to get any
> followers here with it.
>
> sorry for being blunt, but most of the replies you're getting lately are requests for
> you to curtail your posting activity. that's gotta mean something, no?

To use the internet terms, he's 2DEEP4U (...s all.)

Too deep up his own ass, that is.

jeremymtc
Shot Maker
Reged: 01/09/07
Loc: Calimammy
Send PM

Re: OF COURSE..... new [Re: jopezu]
#354277 - 05/15/16 09:01 PM

> > This one I presciented.
>
>
> wait wait! after being called a sociopath here for years, you saw this particular one
> coming?
>
> jesus man... standing fucking ovation.
>
> /clap
>
>
> (also, "prescient" is an adjective, not a verb)

He not only saw it coming, but minted a word to describe it. Impressive.

JWJr
MAME Fan
Send PM

#354306 - 05/16/16 06:36 PM

> > You have a silly idea of what "godly" means. -JW
>
>
> I have my own definitions of things, because they're funxional, again my own term.
> Science is a matter of refusing Cultural standard.

That's cool - I made up words and shit when I was prepubescent, too.

When I got older, I realized that if one wanted to have an actual conversation about something, there were advantages to writing and speaking in ways that other people in the intended conversation would actually understand.

Ted Kaczynski also had his own language, IIRC. But then, he wasn't much of a conversationalist, either. -JW

lharms
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/07/06
Send PM

#354312 - 05/16/16 08:07 PM

> > > But it puts me off, because underlying it is service. Servitude. And I think no
> one should serve anyone or anything.
>
> > Said no Marine. Ever. I serve with Marines every day. You are not one. You may have
> tried to be. You may have graduated from basic training. But you obviously didn't
> stay the course. You are still a sad sack.
>
>
> Hah. I've never said I was a Marine. I was in the Corps, and have always said that to
> people. When people 'thank me for my service', I have nothing for them, because
> that's never how I've thought and felt about it.
>
> I anticipated some response like this, and the latter bit I had prepared. Because my
> operation and its infrastructure are beyond all that stuff.

The world is a chaotic place. Do not take it as everyone is beneath you. Do not assume you have it all figured out. None of us do. You have spent the past few years among a group of people telling you how special you are. You are now only beginning to find out they were not entirely truthful with you. You are angry and that is natural. They did what they did to you for a reason. They want a coherent fighting force that does not question orders easily but is flexible enough to do what is needed. It is a method they have honed over the years.

Also using elevated speech does not make you look smart. It makes you look like a condescending jerk. Unless that is the path you want to take in life. I would humbly suggest, stop doing it. Unless you know the person you should communicate at the 6-8th US grade level. It is a good tip in life.

I am making an assumption here. But you just got out or are about to? It takes a couple of years to acclimatize back. You can go one of two ways. I have seen it many times. You can either become bitter and more angry that the world is not orderly and no one knows what the hell is going on. Or go the other way and help out those around you. Use those skills you learned and help others. One path lies the path to success and reward. The other is posting snotty remarks on message boards and hoping you get a few likes to stroke your ego. Make no mistake about it. You will now need to learn a whole new set of skills. Once you put the two together you may be pretty good at whatever it is you chose to do. But do not assume it will be given to you. You will have to earn it. Even when you deserve it you may still not get it. Rank is not assumed in the real world.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: Explanation, and offering new [Re: JWJr]
#354315 - 05/16/16 08:14 PM

> When I got older, I realized that if one wanted to have an actual conversation about something, there were advantages to writing and speaking in ways that other people in the intended conversation would actually understand.

Fo shizzle!

Afaiu, if peeps ain't pickin' up whatchu layin' down, it's a boondoggle.

Ain't no body got time for that.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Explanation, and offering new [Re: lharms]
#354327 - 05/17/16 12:54 AM

This is an....interesting comment. Naw, I been out over twenty, dude. I ain't gungy, though obviously there are things that have stayed with me. Probly will remain till whatever end. Not angry, either. I'm just firm and stern about some things.

I know what kind of experience I want to have, and I carry myself accordingly. Others aren't below me (I did anticipate this sentiment from someone), though everyone appears to be over there from me. We're in different spaces. And the point is that I welcome them to the one I'm in - but that requires a willingness on their part to become something other than they are.

Like I implied in the original post, I haven't felt lesser than others when they were better, even if they said they were. I knew they was. If I re-defined humility, this'd be how: defer to authority. Which I always have. Depending on the context, I may be that authority, and I argue in the sense of transcending [one's] humanity, I am.

> The world is a chaotic place. Do not take it as everyone is beneath you. Do not assume you have it all figured out. None of us do. You have spent the past few years among a group of people telling you how special you are. You are now only beginning to find out they were not entirely truthful with you. You are angry and that is natural. They did what they did to you for a reason. They want a coherent fighting force that does not question orders easily but is flexible enough to do what is needed. It is a method they have honed over the years.

Also using elevated speech does not make you look smart. It makes you look like a condescending jerk. Unless that is the path you want to take in life. I would humbly suggest, stop doing it. Unless you know the person you should communicate at the 6-8th US grade level. It is a good tip in life.

I am making an assumption here. But you just got out or are about to? It takes a couple of years to acclimatize back. You can go one of two ways. I have seen it many times. You can either become bitter and more angry that the world is not orderly and no one knows what the hell is going on. Or go the other way and help out those around you. Use those skills you learned and help others. One path lies the path to success and reward. The other is posting snotty remarks on message boards and hoping you get a few likes to stroke your ego. Make no mistake about it. You will now need to learn a whole new set of skills. Once you put the two together you may be pretty good at whatever it is you chose to do. But do not assume it will be given to you. You will have to earn it. Even when you deserve it you may still not get it. Rank is not assumed in the real world.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: OF COURSE..... new [Re: jeremymtc]
#354328 - 05/17/16 12:59 AM

> > > This one I presciented.
> >
> >
> > wait wait! after being called a sociopath here for years, you saw this particular
> one
> > coming?
> >
> > jesus man... standing fucking ovation.
> >
> > /clap
> >
> >
> > (also, "prescient" is an adjective, not a verb)

> He not only saw it coming, but minted a word to describe it. Impressive.

Hehn hehn hehn hehn hehn hehn. Not really. Prescience. Presciented. I took a small liberty. It follows a lot more than prioritize. Fuck folks, it's priorize, like authority is authorize. I don't even say priorize (priorise for me, cos it means a little different), but that is the correct manifestation.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Explanation, and offering new [Re: GatKong]
#354330 - 05/17/16 01:05 AM

> > When I got older, I realized that if one wanted to have an actual conversation
> about something, there were advantages to writing and speaking in ways that other
> people in the intended conversation would actually understand.
>
> Fo shizzle!
>
> Afaiu, if peeps ain't pickin' up whatchu layin' down, it's a boondoggle.
>
> Ain't no body got time for that.

Depends if they're interested. Most of popcul vernacular wasn't understood the first time you heard it, it just seemed cool, so you took it on. Again, authority is the matter: people in a class they're interested in will adopt about anything said; not if they're not.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Refer to my responses to lharms and gat..... Also.... new [Re: Foxhack]
#354331 - 05/17/16 01:13 AM

note my response to BIOS-D. I spend most of my time with myself, and most of it not talking to people online, as well.

Lots of people here are quite smart. Lots of Einstein's peers were probably smarter than he. Yet they didn't think what he did. Their thought routines didn't allow them.

Capitalising on that: obviously I've been removed from forums. Not once have they had the presence of mind to ask or just tell me to leave. At least partly, they're conditioned, so they just make sure it's done. Nothing wrong with that, per se, but they're mistaken in my case. If Smitty came and said, 'dude, I think you should bail', or, 'I want you to bail'. I would.

lharms
MAME Fan
Send PM

#354341 - 05/17/16 06:18 AM

> This is an....interesting comment. Naw, I been out over twenty, dude. I ain't gungy,
Then if I may suggest to stop acting like one?

> I did anticipate this sentiment from someone

This then presents 2 possibilities.
1) You either are making up 'your anticipation'. Which is easy to say after the fact, and an old magicians trick.
2) You created a whole fight dialog chain which is only shared when we hit particular 'way points'. Meaning you wanted to tweak people up for no real reason than to make yourself feel better.

Neither possibility is very nice. Now I admit I could be wrong. But this thread and many others say otherwise. You should go back and re-read it to how you are looking to others.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Explanation, and offering new [Re: lharms]
#354343 - 05/17/16 10:06 AM

> > This is an....interesting comment. Naw, I been out over twenty, dude. I ain't
> gungy,
> Then if I may suggest to stop acting like one?
>
> > I did anticipate this sentiment from someone

> This then presents 2 possibilities.
1) You either are making up 'your anticipation'. Which is easy to say after the fact, and an old magicians trick. 2) You created a whole fight dialog chain which is only shared when we hit particular 'way points'. Meaning you wanted to tweak people up for no real reason than to make yourself feel better.

> Neither possibility is very nice. Now I admit I could be wrong. But this thread and many others say otherwise. You should go back and re-read it to how you are looking to others.

You are ensconced in your programming. I recommend reading THE ILLUMINATUS! Or not, and just fall out for liberty.

JWJr
MAME Fan
Send PM

#354358 - 05/17/16 05:26 PM

> You are ensconced in your programming.

We all are. Your programming is simply telling you that you're not programmed. -JW

Haze
Reged: 09/23/03
Send PM

#354360 - 05/17/16 07:16 PM

Last time I read / heard something like this (and it was near word for word in parts) was when somebody was being sent down for various child abuse and rape offences.

They seemed to think they were so much better than everybody else that what they'd done was perfectly acceptable, had helped build them into a far superior being, and that they should be looked up to for it.

I think maybe the only reason you haven't been banned here is because the mods are allowing you to dig your own hole if evidence is ever needed for your 'character' in a case like that.

> If you read this, I sincerely....sincerely.....recommend you think over it all before
> you, if inclined to, respond.
>
>
> I have always been present with myself. Fearless of myself, and of (the minds and
> hearts of) others. At a visceral level: sensually fearless - fearlessly sensual.
>
> I have typically tended toward, and throughout my life had the opportunity to,
> encounter people better [at things] than me. I knew they were an authority, and so i
> listened, paid attention, absorbed. A couple/few times in my life I've been a sad
> sack, but by and large it's been onward and upward. That's one reason I joined the
> Corps (there is only one Corps): I was tired of being a sad sack. And I was given the
> tools to become ultra confident, and reckon the world.
>
> This continued on into college, where I mostly hung out with my instructors outside
> of class. In and out of class, I absorbed. I became more. Eventually I outgrew them.
> In ways, I became more than each of them was, more than all of them together. And so
> on through the years after....
>
> I am inherently compelled to develop. To transcend. And so my frame of view is: be
> godly, or be a sad sack. There is no in-between - except insofar as the point where
> one decides they no longer want to be a sad sack. There the path starts. There's no
> end - but there is a threshold - a point where one says, 'I am GOD-LY'.
>
> They're ultimately confident, and incredibly capable. Easily expressive. Forward and
> forthright. Nothing is secret. Nothing is sacred. In combat, internal and external
> capacity and communication is critical. So it is in life. Else there's, unnecessary,
> pain. I'm not on board with that. But people seem insistent on, compelled toward,
> pain.
>
> I can hear some wanting to mention humility. I find humility a certain bit charming.
> But it puts me off, because underlying it is service. Servitude. And I think no one
> should serve anyone or anything.
>
> And here's where how I operate fundamentally comes into view: I am anti-society,
> anti-Culture. The dialogue and dialectic of Culture and society have done a lot of
> things for humanity. But underlying it is service. To Community. I I know there is
> something better.
>
> I embody this condition. And I offer you the same through it.
>
>
> (
>
> Alternate titles, which I gave the version I sent some of my family were:
>
> Description of myself: an indirect treatise on fear
>
> to be.....Godly

lharms
MAME Fan
Send PM

#354371 - 05/18/16 05:26 AM

> You are ensconced in your programming.

In what way? For pointing out that you have one of two objectives coming here? You did not deny either so I probably should at this point assume the worst. I will not. Because you decided to assume that I have no ability and then decided I am somehow preprogrammed against you.

You by your own words only listen to those in authority and discard those who offer that there may be something wrong in your logic. Then discarding those who you assume have nothing left to teach you. Then presume to assume that we are not trying to tell you something. Others have been more blunt about it. I *again* suggest you take a step back and re-read what you have written and how you would react if someone had said that to you.

> I recommend reading THE ILLUMINATUS! Or not, and just fall out for liberty.

I assume you are talking about the 3 book series? Not really my cup of tea for fictional narratives. I am more partial to spy thrillers from the likes of the early works of Clancy and Ludlum. Though some people find the prose rather dry and the story lines a bit disjointed. These days most of my books are fairly dry technical manuals.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Refer to my responses to lharms and gat..... Also.... new [Re: Traso]
#354373 - 05/18/16 06:49 AM

First don't bring me into this. Second that doesn't give you a social leg to stand on because I never ban anyone. I've never banned anyone in my life that hadn't already been banned, to my recollection.

jopezu
bread-train
Send PM

+1 new [Re: Haze]
#354382 - 05/18/16 02:57 PM

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

:michael: [nt] new [Re: Traso]
#354385 - 05/18/16 04:30 PM

jopezu
bread-train
Send PM

oh well... new [Re: Traso]
#354387 - 05/18/16 04:48 PM

> note my response to BIOS-D. I spend most of my time with myself, and most of it not
> talking to people online, as well.

shocker

> Lots of people here are quite smart. Lots of Einstein's peers were probably smarter
> than he. Yet they didn't think what he did. Their thought routines didn't allow them.

what's your point? what are you insinuating? that you're a pretty pretty snowflake, unique and magical? that nobody can understand how awesome you are? there's very little i despise more than flagrant self-aggrandizing, ESPECIALLY when there's absolutely nothing to show for it. are you really that much of a miraculous anomaly if you're relegated to to a despicable, ostracized derelict?

> Capitalising on that: obviously I've been removed from forums. Not once have they had
> the presence of mind to ask or just tell me to leave. At least partly, they're
> conditioned, so they just make sure it's done. Nothing wrong with that, per se, but
> they're mistaken in my case.

that's like saying the free market was mistaken when your own investment tanks. your psychological defense PROGRAMMING is saying that everybody else is wrong when, in fact, YOU ARE. keep burying your head in the sand.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Refer to my responses to lharms and gat..... Also.... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#354397 - 05/18/16 09:33 PM

> First don't bring me into this. Second that doesn't give you a social leg to stand on because I never ban anyone. I've never banned anyone in my life that hadn't already been banned, to my recollection.

I said I was deferring to you, as you seem to be running things. I had no idea what you'd done, as you hadn't confided it to me.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

WELL. new [Re: JWJr]
#354398 - 05/18/16 09:37 PM

I had this written a couple/few days ago.

There are three options:

There is no free will, and we are 'condemned' to operate in the ways we do.

There is utter free will, and you have none.

Free will is a matter of degree, and you have very little, whereas I have an extraordinary amount.

Of course, Funxionality obviates all of this in saying: operation is in type and degree; there is a type that facilitates emotional autonomy; others try to, or don't.

((I do not pre-conceive these things at any point in writing posts, etc. That would be giving me far more credit than I could support. And that's a lot of work. They come to mind after I've posted, but before I've read or even seen other's posts. Some are obviously deductive. Some are arguably psychic.))

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Illuminatus! is far more than a good romp, yo..... new [Re: lharms]
#354399 - 05/18/16 09:41 PM

Also, see below about having an agenda.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Not wrong, but correct..... new [Re: jopezu]
#354400 - 05/18/16 09:42 PM

And therein lies a bit of the tale.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Phobia, phobia, where art thou to lead me? new [Re: Haze]
#354401 - 05/18/16 09:44 PM

None of you are avoiding the stereotype.

Show me this 'word for word' example, Haze. I expect more from you; you should be able to recite it verbatim.

Considering you all watch violence, violent sports, play violent video games, etc, far more than I....

Lastly, considering the 'worst' I do to my FWB is spank her, and I never leave welts.....auhmm.....

JWJr
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: WELL. new [Re: Traso]
#354405 - 05/18/16 10:24 PM

> There are three options:
>
>
> There is no free will, and we are 'condemned' to operate in the ways we do.
>
> There is utter free will, and you have none.
>
> Free will is a matter of degree, and you have very little, whereas I have an
> extraordinary amount.

Fourth option: you are, in the subtle words of the opening "Deadpool" credits, "GOD'S GREATEST IDIOT".

IMO, I probably have more "free will" than you do, because I accurately understand the degree and nature of my "programming", which we all have, unless you're the one human being with whom no one ever interacted in any fashion whatsoever until after you attained puberty. Assuming you're not that special sneauxflake, you were "programmed". -JW

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

I beardslap you. Ah, I was violent! (nt) new [Re: JWJr]
#354406 - 05/18/16 10:28 PM

BIOS-D
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/07/06
Send PM

You predict things after they have happened? how stupidly convenient new [Re: Traso]
#354409 - 05/19/16 12:13 AM

If you were that society active you wouldn't be desperate looking for company on adult finding sites you only know about by searching for porn, just saying.

aavada
master of unlocking
Reged: 09/25/10
Send PM

No violence allowed. Do it again and that's a three day ban. (nt) new [Re: Traso]
#354413 - 05/19/16 01:17 AM

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Hey, aavada, how bout if I piss on 'em..... (nt) new [Re: BIOS-D]
#354416 - 05/19/16 03:55 AM

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 115 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3371