RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Franco and sexual appropriateness seems to sum it up and I'm not even reading the details anymore
#373000 - 01/12/18 08:52 PM

If everyone was always "sexually appropriate" then there would never be boyfriends, girlfriends, sex, kids or marriage. There is no "sexually appropriate" anything in society. It is something women made up and now they have taken control - you kiss them and if they feel like it they could make you their boyfriend or, if they are feeling like a bitch, they ruin your life with it by saying they didn't like it or whatever else. They have proven the "sexists" in the 1970s correct about what they said women's lib would do. Empowered maniacs.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Carolla new [Re: Smitdogg]
#373094 - 01/14/18 09:39 PM

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Aziz new [Re: Smitdogg]
#373125 - 01/15/18 09:24 PM Attachment: Clipboard01.png 655 KB (0 downloads)

Here we are, good job world, you let women ruin dating. Women aren't allowed to have a bad date anymore! Not even with a goddamn celebrity. Never. Everything that ever happens to a woman has to be perfect, exactly how they want and expect or your ass is going to jail LOCKED UP over a fucking kiss!

This is the first time I've wished I was married.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Look what the MSM does, they should be slaughtered for reporting like this new [Re: Smitdogg]
#373126 - 01/15/18 09:31 PM Attachment: Clipboard01.png 932 KB (0 downloads)

Put butt grab Franken grouped with drug rapist and child molestor.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: Look what the MSM does new [Re: Smitdogg]
#373132 - 01/16/18 12:58 AM

>Put butt grab Franken grouped with drug rapist and child molester.

That photo lineup needs a lot more photos of GOP including former Sen of LA D. Vitter while Franken's should not even be there since those accusations (almost all were false or doctored / photoshopped) were a political hit job that other Democratic senators (especially Gillenbrand of NY state) were played as emotional fools wanting Franken to be thrown out.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Look what the MSM does new [Re: gregf]
#373133 - 01/16/18 01:01 AM

Most pathetic takedown of a senator ever. The whole situation was the equivalent of Franken screaming that he's a pussy. I can't believe the Democrats. Pelosi and Schumer make me want to scream. Watching them talk is like watching MSM. You just want to scream bloody murder and throw the tv out the window. Hate. Deep, deep hatred.

Robbbert
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

Re: Franco and sexual appropriateness seems to sum it up and I'm not even reading the details anymore new [Re: Smitdogg]
#373152 - 01/16/18 04:36 PM

>

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

1/3 of USA in a poll thinks complimenting a woman is harassment? new [Re: Smitdogg]
#373189 - 01/17/18 03:04 AM

Fuck bitches like a 1987 NWA album. Get the fuck out of the male work place that you guilt baited your way into over the past 40 years. Like we enjoy walking around pretending like we don't want to suck your tits on the spot "oh, good morning". Distractions, lawsuits, paid maternity leave, drama, demands.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 16 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 816