RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Trumps marching orders to the Pentagon: Plan a grand military parade *edit*
#373767 - 02/08/18 02:23 AM

Another jackass idea...especially from a draft dodger claiming bone spurs and other ailments. Most military members don't care to do parades. Leave that to marching bands and performing drill teams. This is only for inflating the sob-in-office's ego. It isn't a tribute to the service personnel like the administration is proclaiming such as coinciding with 100 year anniversary of US WWI involvement of 1918 on Veterans Day.

Spend the money towards US troops paychecks or better yet on the VA system which needs it instead of being privatized like GOP plans on doing. And it also helps to not go out of the way and criticize the surviving spouse saying: 'Your husband knew what he was signing up for....' The spouse of Sgt. Johnson that was KIA in Niger in Nov 2017 in a botched military mission against ISIS militants.

--
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10141981394

Trumps marching orders to the Pentagon: Plan a grand military parade

Source: Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...m=.bf5c2952f2ce

By Greg Jaffe and Philip Rucker February 6 at 6:03 PM

President Trump’s vision of soldiers marching and tanks rolling down the boulevards of Washington is moving closer to reality in the Pentagon and White House, where officials say they have begun to plan a grand military parade later this year showcasing the might of America’s armed forces.

Trump has long mused publicly and privately about wanting such a parade, but a Jan. 18 meeting between Trump and top generals in the Pentagon’s tank — a room reserved for top secret discussions — marked a tipping point, according to two officials briefed on the planning.

Surrounded by the military’s highest ranking officials, including Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Joe Dunford, Trump’s seemingly abstract desire for a parade was suddenly heard as a presidential directive, the officials said.

“The marching orders were: I want a parade like the one in France,” said a military official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the planning discussions are supposed to remain confidential. “This is being worked at the highest levels of the military.”
--

Instead of spending time with a parade, the sob should spend time consulting the staff of just getting entire head shaved instead of adjusting rugs and hair pieces. Be bold and bald and consume suckers like 1970s era Telly Savalas' Kojack tv show character.

some of the comments on DU and Youtube are funny.

--
"Trump's hair literally came unglued......"

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210200239

Feminist Icon Mother Nature Reveals the Truth About Trump's Hair With a Gust of Wind

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210201546

And thanks to one recent revelation regarding Trump's "furry circle" of hair, we might be bearing a monumental meltdown in the near future — because the public finally got a glimpse of what lies beneath.

When Trump boarded Air Force One on Feb. 1, it was a particularly windy day. As he marched up the red staircase, something spectacular happened by way of Mother Nature's #resist-ing: his hair was literally blown over by a gust of wind, revealing the landscape underneath his "contained island" of gauzy blond.

It was all caught on video, too.

strangervideo
Published on Feb 5, 2018
Beware. You can't unsee it.

It's not a comb-over. It's a comb-back-and-up-and-over-and-around-and-back. And it's hinged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHwOMWGAg_o

SenatorAwesomesauce: It's everything I could have asked for.

Namida : even his hair trying to quit

drxym : Well that was horrifying. A less vane and narcisstic man would have just allowed himself to age in a dignified fashion.

-

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210198998

Some of the more memorable comments from the thread imo.

-
Yes, that's real. Insanely scary and hilarious at the same time!

Wtf!? His hair took off before his plane did.

just cut that thing That shit's scary. Cut it or glue it down better.
-

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUOwFUNToYLBABjTG0/giphy.gif

Edited by gregf (02/08/18 06:14 AM)

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Trumps marching orders to the Pentagon: Plan a grand military parade new [Re: gregf]
#373769 - 02/08/18 04:14 AM Attachment: x.jpg 28 KB (0 downloads)

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: Trumps marching orders to the Pentagon: Plan a grand military parade new [Re: Smitdogg]
#373772 - 02/08/18 04:43 AM

Yep. The standard reference comparison that many others had used. A commenter on Reddit had posted a damn amusing comment, but I couldn't find it when looking for it the following day. I should have saved it when I had the chance.

This Youtube comment is really funny. I wasn't sure if it was meant to be sarcasm or a serious fan post, but either way after watching the video and then reading that comment it had me laughing for several minutes.

-
SenatorAwesomesauce: It's everything I could have asked for.
-

strangervideo
Published on Feb 5, 2018
Beware. You can't unsee it.

It's not a comb-over. It's a comb-back-and-up-and-over-and-around-and-back. And it's hinged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHwOMWGAg_o

Robbbert
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

Re: Trumps marching orders to the Pentagon: Plan a grand military parade new [Re: gregf]
#373780 - 02/08/18 03:39 PM

>

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

Re: Trumps marching orders to the Pentagon: Plan a grand military parade new [Re: Robbbert]
#373944 - 02/14/18 09:14 AM

> >
> > It's not a comb-over. It's a comb-back-and-up-and-over-and-around-and-back. And
> it's
> > hinged.
> >
>
> If you can find that video of Stone Cold throwing Trump on the ground, the hinged
> hairpiece is there for all to see. In reality, his only hair is on the sides, none on
> top.

All there. Laying on top.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/stone-cold-ste...wrestlemania-23

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: Trumps marching orders to the Pentagon: Plan a grand military parade for my ego new [Re: gregf]
#373957 - 02/14/18 09:16 PM

Another update to this ridiculous parade notion that the jackass wants to see "for his ego" is the fact that the expense estimate is approaching 30 million dollars.

Info provided by another person [forget which] indicates that the expense could be used for coverage of 20,000 Americans per year that rely upon the food stamps program. A significant amount of those would be disabled or elderly citizens that are recipients that don't have physical capacity to work.

And to add to this is the proposed plan to to reduce the number of weather forecasters that work within the NOAA department that provide critical weather forecasting is about 400 staff members. That means future predictions of hurricanes will be just standing out at the beach to see if a hurricane is approaching.

The GOP and the SOB-in-office basically want to destroy US so they can steal whatever they can that is still leftover from within the US Treasury assets that us US citizens put into (taxes, social security benefit payments, state's taxes etc)......and those f'n crooks are working for Putin. The senate hearings from 2-13-2018 where all the US intelligence (NSA, FBI, CIA, DIA etc) community administrator's indicated there are problems involving Putin and the sob is doing nothing shows that the administration is committing parts of treason and parts of subversion of USA.

Mueller needs to take out everyone on GOP congress and to administration with indictments from top to bottom.

Edited by gregf (02/14/18 09:16 PM)

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Trumps marching orders to the Pentagon: Plan a grand military parade for my ego new [Re: gregf]
#373962 - 02/15/18 01:11 AM

> Another update to this ridiculous parade notion that the jackass wants to see "for
> his ego" is the fact that the expense estimate is approaching 30 million dollars.

Hey that's nothing. That's barely more than it costs to keep that fat fuck's McDonald's leftovers extra cold on a goddamn airplane.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/chec...m=.db0db8821798

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: Trumps marching orders to the Pentagon: Plan a grand military parade for my ego new [Re: Smitdogg]
#374013 - 02/17/18 11:09 AM

>> Another update to this ridiculous parade notion that the jackass wants to see "for
>> his ego" is the fact that the expense estimate is approaching 30 million dollars.

>Hey that's nothing. That's barely more than it costs to keep that fat fuck's McDonald's
>leftovers extra cold on a goddamn airplane.

Correct. I would like to believe that the item might not happen in case Mueller and the Special Council staff get more indictments underway. What happened on 2-16-2018 is a good continuation of Mueller and staff's investigation work. Bigger names will be indicted. There is no way an executive branch verbally attacks and accuses US Intelligence Community (trying to protect USA) of wrongdoing without getting a strong response in return.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 12 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 912