#282546 - 04/14/12 01:41 PM

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

Kirk Cameron's 'Origin Of Species' Plan new [Re: italie]
#282556 - 04/14/12 04:55 PM

Ex-Actor To Distribute 50,000 Altered Darwin Books

Cameron explains that this "very special" edition of the "Origin of Species" will include an introduction explaining "Adolf Hitler's undeniable connection" to the theory of evolution, and highlighting "Darwin's racism" and "his disdain for women."

I think Kirk needs to understand Hitler's "undeniable connection" to religion as well as the racism and disdain for women in the bible.

Kirk Cameron and Ray Comfort need to go suck a bag of bananas.

Pi
Allergic to life
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

Re: Kirk Cameron's 'Origin Of Species' Plan new [Re: Hizzout]
#282560 - 04/14/12 06:12 PM

I'd like to meet Kirk in person. And rap with him all day long.

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

mesk
@ the arcade
Reged: 03/03/11
Loc: Rhode Island
Send PM

Re: Kirk Cameron's 'Origin Of Species' Plan new [Re: Pi]
#282561 - 04/14/12 06:25 PM

What happened to him? Was he crazy all along or did he become crazy after his acting days?

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: Kirk Cameron's 'Origin Of Species' Plan new [Re: mesk]
#282564 - 04/14/12 07:46 PM

> What happened to him? Was he crazy all along or did he become crazy after his acting
> days?

Supposedly he went off the deep end in the later days of Growing Pains and started being a pain in the ass to work with, objecting to storylines and co-stars that weren't up to his high moral standards.

B2K24
MAME @ 15 kHz Sony Trinitron CRT user
Reged: 10/25/10
Send PM

Re: Kirk Cameron's 'Origin Of Species' Plan new [Re: DMala]
#282572 - 04/14/12 08:24 PM

I think he was locked up for Drug use and got involved with the girl from Full House.

Bekki Doll
A cynical yet secular shiny retrogamer, thread ressurector and fan of the word "gay".
Reged: 01/28/12
Loc: Freeport, PA
Send PM

Re: Kirk Cameron's 'Origin Of Species' Plan new [Re: mesk]
#282581 - 04/14/12 10:07 PM

Quote:

What happened to him? Was he crazy all along or did he become crazy after his acting days?

Back when I was a teen who watched television I used to watch "Growing Pains". The irony in ALL of this is that the character he portrayed was along the lines of a "rebel".

I look back at that and I giggle at my own gullibility. And I think I need to take a shower after mentioning that I watched that show within that Friday primetime block on ABC way back when.

I don't watch television anymore. All I have are my DVD's and YouTube. ;-)

BTW, have you ever noticed that the more homophobic a person is the more in the closet that they really are? Rational heteros don't need to expend the energy to proclaim that they're "not gay". Those in the closet do. Imagine the torment within homophobes' minds and how that conflict within drives 'em: To resist going for some same-sex nookie. Throw that in with a belief of personal powerlessness over their urges and you have the recipe for disaster.

So yer not gay. Big deal. And if you are, so what? It's none of my business and not a threat to me personally. Go have your fun but don't hurt non-consenting others. That's all.

But that torment within homophobes' minds blinds them to that obvious truth. I've seen it happen way too many times since I enjoy exploring the fringes of society and the hidden pleasures waiting to be discovered within (I do play safe and responsibly, BTW). It's the way things are so be very careful out there.

--Bekki

Combating functional illiteracy with latex-clad drama since the '80s, because old video games rule!

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Jezebel liked it in the pooper [nt] new [Re: italie]
#282620 - 04/15/12 10:26 AM

mt

eta: Since the video went there... about Greeks.... "and you know what they were into..." "each other."

I seem to recall something about the men committing acts of sodomy on young boys (and that was just the "norm" way back then). Unless that was Rome (which would make sense, Roman, Roman Catholic, Catholic Priests, Pedophiles).

Edited by Tom Braider (04/16/12 09:19 AM)

LEVEL-4

Allnatural
No Preservatives
Loc: Toledo, OH. USA
Send PM

Them chicks have aged well nt new [Re: italie]
#282627 - 04/15/12 12:50 PM

daaamn

Gor
Giver of truth.
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: Jezebel liked it in the pooper [nt] new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#282629 - 04/15/12 02:50 PM

> mt

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Bekki Doll
A cynical yet secular shiny retrogamer, thread ressurector and fan of the word "gay".
Send PM

Re: Kirk Cameron is a closeted gay man. [nt] new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#282647 - 04/15/12 07:34 PM

Combating functional illiteracy with latex-clad drama since the '80s, because old video games rule!

Mojo2000
Regular
Loc: North America
Send PM

Of course there were SEVERAL girls from Full House -nt- new [Re: B2K24]
#282676 - 04/15/12 11:30 PM

Of course there were SEVERAL girls from Full House -nt-

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: Kirk Cameron is a closeted gay man. [nt] new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#282686 - 04/16/12 03:57 AM

LEVEL-4

Bekki Doll
Send PM

Re: Bible thumpers are gay. new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#282699 - 04/16/12 05:58 AM

The moment that the video was about to quote primitive scribblings from humankind's savage past "scripture" I bailed.

I head a lot, being that I was brought up within red Armstrong county. That and I was bullied by fundies at a very early age. Through the years they have never changed. And what's disgusting are the apologetics used to dismiss such deplorable behavior.

That and the video was gay.

--Bekki

*=/STARRIDER\=*
MAME Punk
Reged: 02/06/12
Loc: an open field west of a white house with a boarded front door.
Send PM

Re: Bible thumpers are gay. new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#282701 - 04/16/12 06:22 AM

I'm all for gay bashing and what not but honestly, with your avatar and name as they are it looks like you are having a serious case of denial.

There is no law in the arena

Bekki Doll
Send PM

Re: Bible thumpers are gay. new [Re: *=/STARRIDER\=*]
#282703 - 04/16/12 06:33 AM

Quote:

I'm all for gay bashing...

...and I'm not. That's the difference.

Kirk Cameron is a gay basher. I use the word "gay" for self-deprecating humor and to prove a point: I'm aware of who I am. Are you aware of yourself and others?

But at least you're honest about supporting gay bashing. Disgusting, but it's your right.

--Bekki

*=/STARRIDER\=*
MAME Punk
Reged: 02/06/12
Loc: an open field west of a white house with a boarded front door.
Send PM

Re: Bible thumpers are gay. new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#282705 - 04/16/12 06:37 AM

Disgusting is a guy sucking another guys dick my feeling offended by it is normal!

Bekki Doll
Send PM

#282710 - 04/16/12 07:00 AM

Quote:

Disgusting is a guy sucking another guys dick...

If you don't like it then don't do it!

How about if some people enjoy eating others' feces? To me that's disgusting. But I won't condemn them. As long as those consenting adults take the proper precautions, not to mention making sure their vaccinations are current, then I don't care what they do.

I just want everyone to be and play safe and have lots of fun. Very simple thang.

I don't do certain things because some things are either just gross or morally reprehensible. But it's of no personal threat to me what others do with each other within their own private spaces.

Life is full of thousands of pleasures. Some you or I may like. Some we may find revolting. But I certainly won't condemn ones' sensuality and consider them evil or wicked because of it.

That's what separates me from those very real gay bashers out there: People who have went as far as literally lynching people! So while you're honest about your support for gay bashing you really have to make sure that's something you really want to morally support.

Really. Give it a lot of thought, there. There are too many psychos and sociopaths within this world who don't.

Otherwise, if you don't like performing a certain sexual/sensual act then don't do it!

--Bekki

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

#282723 - 04/16/12 08:24 AM

> Disgusting is a guy sucking another guys dick my feeling offended by it is normal!

So, why is it not disgusting when a woman sucks a dick? It's still a penis and a mouth.

What about a woman licking another woman's slippery bits? Is that disgusting? Is it more or less disgusting if they are both bleach-blonde with huge implants?

Matty_
Part-time troll
Reged: 01/25/08
Send PM

Re: Bible thumpers are gay. new [Re: krick]
#282742 - 04/16/12 10:00 AM

> What about a woman licking another woman's slippery bits? Is that disgusting? Is it
> more or less disgusting if they are both bleach-blonde with huge implants?

Definitely more disgusting - I can't stand tasteless, disproportionate implants.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 27 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3172