Frontend Tech + >> Ultimarc
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

djrichoe
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/31/14
Send PM

VGA Arcade 5000 Nanao MS8 26A board
#325559 - 05/02/14 05:20 PM Attachment: IMAG0013.jpg 1943 KB (1 downloads)

Hi Everyone I'm new at this and hopefully someone can help me with my issue. There were many threads on this and wanted to confirm it's the exact same symptoms I'm getting before I start ordering parts

What I have:

-The arcade monitor is a Nanao MS8-26A and has a Mitsubishi A63JHF81X tube.
- VGA Arcade 5000 ( driver was installed successfully no errors)
- JPAC ( all test lights are good green and orange) the only thing I have plugged is the video cables that go to the monitor and the pc/kb usb)
- JPAC Harness from jammaboard(connected blue , green ,red ,black and white with the old connector which connects to the monitor chassis (video input ) blue , green ,red ,white and blue with white stripes.
_ Windows XP 32 pro- Regular computer with AMD processor with 640 g HDD

The only thing I have plugged from the JPAC to the monitor is 5 wires (blue ,red ,green ,black and white) and KB plugged into the pc.....do I need Amplifier to transform 1v signal into 5v signal??

No matter what I do I cannot get the image to stay STILL and its followed by lines when scrolling up..I've managed to keep it still with good image and color and focus but after a few seconds its starts scrolling..the V hold is very sensitive and it also looks like the v position is non respondent and seems much loser then the other buttons in front. The monitor was first on 25khz (barely any image) I then switched it to 15 KHz and the image was great but not stable and not fully centered just keeps scrolling .

On other threads people have said abut board Nanao MS8 A26SU but mine is a Nanao MS8 A26 "change these (Replace C433 ( 10uf 50v ) and R433 ( 2.2K 1/4w ) , if still not deflection replace R436 ( 15K 1/4w ) and all should be good"[image][/image] as its related to vertical and horizontal but I didn't want to start changing things especially when its not necessary , also I wouldn't even know as I don't have the schematics for this monitor.

Here is a video on the symptom itself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZPOQhcM7yA&feature=youtu.be

Here is my Nanao MS8-26A board:
http://www.homearcade.org/BBBB/mon75.jpg

I really hope someone can help or guide me with this..thank you again for your time.

Rich

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

djrichoe
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/31/14
Send PM

Re: VGA Arcade 5000 Nanao MS8 26A board new [Re: djrichoe]
#325564 - 05/02/14 10:11 PM

Issue resolve thanks to Joey - Japanese monitors , Sega , Namco etc have their own wiring code that messes up a lot of people !! , Red , Green and Blue are perfect , but Jap monitors White is Gnd , Blue with White Stripe is H Sync .Join Black from your Jamma to White on the chassis , and White from the Jamma to Blue with White Stripe. Voila its now perfect.

Pages: 1

Frontend Tech + >> Ultimarc
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Andy Warne 
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 5523