Pages: 1

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

I'm ill enough to just straight-up diss you for no reason
#327148 - 06/19/14 02:25 PM

Rant mode: ON

Over the past two years, quite a number of fairly large Minecraft servers have popped up that have an "interesting" business model, which is to re-sell portions of the Minecraft gameplay. For example, if you "donate" $20, you get a diamond pickaxe. If you "donate" $100, you get diamond armor. That kind of thing. The funny thing is, it's never been allowed by the Minecraft EULA, Mojang just haven't been terribly aware of the state of things until they started looking into it.

Everything came to a head about two weeks ago when someone tweeted at a team member asking him if what these servers are doing is okay. That team member correctly responded that no, it's not okay. Then one thing happened that I'm not sure anyone expected: People lost their fucking minds.

Suddenly people are freaking out, telling us that we're "worse than EA", demanding the "old EULA", never mind the fact that the EULA didn't change in the first fucking place. All kinds of conspiracy theories erupted, like the company wants to kill these servers, that the company's doing it just to drum up sales for Minecraft Realms, all of which are patently false. Now, the company would have been well within its rights to tell these people to go get bent, but no - those of us on the team spent four hours across two different meetings these past two weeks, first hashing out a set of basic exemptions to the EULA with which people can make money off of their servers without actually running afoul of the stated policy. It's a rather simple policy, too: You can't sell anything that affects gameplay in a way that puts one player at an advantage over one who hasn't paid for the same thing. Cosmetic things like pets or nameplates or colored nicknames or particle effects are fine, charging for access to a server is fine, charging for access to a special second VIP server instance with beta versions of minigames, all of these are perfectly fine. Then, since this wasn't good enough for people, we had the second meeting, where we came up with yet another list of exemptions, including the notion that people can donate towards a server-wide goal, at which point everyone on the server receives a benefit. This is something that games like Second Life have done to great success. Still not good enough.

Over the past two weeks I've gotten to experience legions of easily-led tweens tweeting at me to tell me to die, that I'm a faggot, that Mojang should burn, that we hate Minecraft, that we're killing Minecraft, that we're worse than EA, and more. Oh boy, Johnny McFuckstick in Podunk, AL thinks that I should eat a dick, I sure haven't heard that one before! It's seriously enough to make me just want to take a week off from work and drink until my liver fails and I die an ignominious death.

The thing that galls me the most, though, the most unbelievable thing, is the sort of inverted view of reality that these people have somehow managed to have instilled on them. These money-grubbing, fly-by-night, shit-house server owners have managed to create such a toxic community surrounding their pay-to-win servers that they've convinced their users that we are the ones who are like EA for stating that our EULA would start to be enforced. You know, as opposed to the server owners who are parting out the fucking game like a Ford Fiesta at a fucking chop shop. Not one shred of remorse for the e-mails that we regularly receive from parents whose children have spent $200 on server perks, then gotten themselves banned, and who apparently now can't connect to "our servers" - because they're so technically ignorant that they somehow think that all of these microtransactioned-out-the-ass servers are run by us and not unconscionable fucks looking at their children like rosy-cheeked piggy banks.

I seriously can't believe that given how the company has absolutely bent over backwards for its community that people somehow think Mojang has it in for all Minecraft servers or something like that. No, the company has it in for those server owners who have created an utterly toxic community by selling existing gameplay features piecemeal.

Rant mode: OFF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEQi87xSIgU

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: I'm ill enough to just straight-up diss you for no reason new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#327149 - 06/19/14 03:00 PM

FWIW I'm so over everything I'm going to resign tomorrow, and swear to myself never to work with finance or software again. So yeah, I'll be unemployed with no fucking clue what I'm going to do because I've spent ten years becoming very good at a job that I absolutely fucking hate. It's that or kill myself.

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Re: I'm ill enough to just straight-up diss you for no reason new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#327150 - 06/19/14 03:15 PM

> FWIW I'm so over everything I'm going to resign tomorrow, and swear to myself never
> to work with finance or software again. So yeah, I'll be unemployed with no fucking
> clue what I'm going to do because I've spent ten years becoming very good at a job
> that I absolutely fucking hate. It's that or kill myself.

Christ, what's so bad about it?

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Re: I'm ill enough to just straight-up diss you for no reason new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#327153 - 06/19/14 05:53 PM

Glad you've got this space to rant in, since doing so in places related to doing your job is hazardous.

You must know you've got more supporters than detractors, by a wide margin. I'm trying not to flood any of you with messages saying how great this stance is, and I've known it was completely contrary to Notch's own principles, without even being aware of how bad those servers were.

Well, I need to go find out if all those texture/model bugs were a result of your work finally going live.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

#327156 - 06/19/14 09:21 PM

Case of the squeaky wheel.

How many hundred millions of MC have sold?

I would guess your not getting millions of hate tweets... maybe hundreds... perhaps even thousands... but doing the math... still less than 1/1000 of one percent.

But its true the loud mouths can really deflate your ego and crap all over your Cheerios.

It's a symptom of the pathology in society, not MC.

Chin up. Mine Craft rules. I've followed it a long time, and love whatcha all doin'... EULA, servers, and mod support included. All very end-user supportive.

lharms
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/07/06
Send PM

#327162 - 06/20/14 01:04 AM

Your terms seem eminently reasonable and way more generous than I would be.

Also you mean people PAY to play minecraft on other peoples servers? There are hundreds of servers out there and it is fairly easy to stand up your own.

Reminds me of my neighbor who got all bent out of shape that the 'forest' behind their house was getting clear cut for another neighborhood.
'we PAID EXTRA for a forest how much did you pay for it?'
'I didnt pay anything like that. How much did you pay?'
'about 5000 dollars'
'did you get the deed to the land?'
'nooooo it was just assumed'
'weeeelll I aint no lawyer but I would say you got screwed'.

There really is a sucker born every minute.

URherenow
Loc: Japan
Send PM

Re: I'm ill enough to just straight-up diss you for no reason new [Re: lharms]
#327163 - 06/20/14 02:14 AM

excuse my ignorance; I've never played minecraft or had the desire to try.

You're talking about $5,000 game dollars, right? Tell me someone didn't actually pay $5,000 for something in a game and didn't keep a record that could be used in a legal dispute.

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

I'm pretty sure he means in real life [nt] new [Re: URherenow]
#327166 - 06/20/14 02:49 AM

> excuse my ignorance; I've never played minecraft or had the desire to try.
>
> You're talking about $5,000 game dollars, right? Tell me someone didn't actually pay
> $5,000 for something in a game and didn't keep a record that could be used in a legal
> dispute.

LEVEL-4

jeremymtc
Shot Maker
Reged: 01/09/07
Loc: Calimammy
Send PM

Re: I'm ill enough to just straight-up diss you for no reason new [Re: GatKong]
#327167 - 06/20/14 03:29 AM

> Chin up. Mine Craft rules. I've followed it a long time, and love whatcha all
> doin'... EULA, servers, and mod support included. All very end-user supportive.

Ditto this.

I've been thinking about doing a Realms server. Any of you regs interested?

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

#327169 - 06/20/14 04:03 AM

> Christ, what's so bad about it?

Software developers always get fucked over:

• For every good developer there are thousands of shitty developers, so you'll likely be surrounded by incompetence
  • Developers are expected to put in extra effort but don't get rewarded for it - it's usually sales staff or traders or management who get the big bonuses
  • It's always the developers who get blamed, even if it was support, QA, operations, networking, etc. who fucked up
  • Developers are often handed down completely unrealistic schedules by people out of touch with reality and expected to meet them
  • It's a job you can't easily put down when you leave the office, because you can keep doing algorithm design, project planning, etc. mentally even if you aren't at a computer
  • If someone says you're a talented developer, they may as well be calling you a chump: you're good at working your arse off to make other people money

But right now, I'm struggling to think of any useful skills I have outside finance and software:

• I'm pretty good at crash dieting: I can lose 10kg in a couple of weeks (no business relevance)
  • I can box, but my wife would never let me pursue a career as a fighter
  • I can drive rally, but unless you're world class you don't get big sponsorships so that actually costs money
  • I can kick most people's arse at KoF2000, which also has no business relevance

So yeah, I get paid for another two months, but then I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do.

StilettoAdministrator
They're always after me Lucky ROMS!
Reged: 03/07/04
Send PM

Re: I'm ill enough to just straight-up diss you for no reason new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#327170 - 06/20/14 04:22 AM

> I'm pretty good at crash dieting: I can lose 10kg in a couple of weeks (no business
> relevance)
> I can box, but my wife would never let me pursue a career as a fighter
> I can drive rally, but unless you're world class you don't get big sponsorships so
> that actually costs money

Acting / stunts, that's what I take away from that. Get thee to Bollywood.

Not like that's any great industry either. *shrug*

- Stiletto

JWJr
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/15/04
Send PM

Re: I'm ill enough to just straight-up diss you for no reason new [Re: lharms]
#327171 - 06/20/14 04:23 AM

> Reminds me of my neighbor who got all bent out of shape that the 'forest' behind
> their house was getting clear cut for another neighborhood.
> 'we PAID EXTRA for a forest how much did you pay for it?'
> 'I didnt pay anything like that. How much did you pay?'
> 'about 5000 dollars'
> 'did you get the deed to the land?'
> 'nooooo it was just assumed'
> 'weeeelll I aint no lawyer but I would say you got screwed'.

Reminds me of a house I used to own, that backed up to a woodland area that was protected by a city ordinance, and could never be built on.

About 2 years after I sold it, they changed the ordinance, and built a whole 'nother subdivision in those woods. -JW

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

Re: I'm ill enough to just straight-up diss you for no reason new [Re: jeremymtc]
#327173 - 06/20/14 04:31 AM

I'm contemplating an internet upgrade and TV downgrade. Don't know if I can stand going back to 1.7.x though. I mean, you can't even install polished granite flooring in that! Heh. Seriously, I'd rather play where other people are around, but big servers, even the free ones(never paid), haven't been the kind of thing I like. Either too restrictive or too chaotic.

I've been doing single player exclusively of late, and starting new worlds each time new world gen is added in the snapshots.

Today's world went rather well; I actually found all the biome-restricted dyes, four tall flowers, five of six tree types, sugar and shrooms, and a stone mountain with cows and sheep around it plus a nearby desert temple within the couple hours I played. (Boated past the new feature; noisy enough that it won't sneak up on you!) Wondering if I may have given it too much RAM for my system though, or if this version is that much more demanding. Dialed back to 3G for tomorrow.

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

#327179 - 06/20/14 05:13 AM

> > Christ, what's so bad about it?
>
> Software developers always get fucked over:
>
>
> For every good developer there are thousands of shitty developers, so you'll likely
> be surrounded by incompetence
> Developers are expected to put in extra effort but don't get rewarded for it - it's
> usually sales staff or traders or management who get the big bonuses
> It's always the developers who get blamed, even if it was support, QA, operations,
> networking, etc. who fucked up
> Developers are often handed down completely unrealistic schedules by people out of
> touch with reality and expected to meet them
> It's a job you can't easily put down when you leave the office, because you can keep
> doing algorithm design, project planning, etc. mentally even if you aren't at a
> computer
> If someone says you're a talented developer, they may as well be calling you a chump:
> you're good at working your arse off to make other people money
>

I've been a software developer for over 15 years. Some thoughts in no particular order...

1) Be good at your job, but not too good. If you're the guy that "gets shit done" or pulls their ass out of the fire or puts in extra hours when needed, you're going to get worked to death and never promoted. Don't be that guy. Let the new guys, straight out of college, full of caffeine and youthful exuberance do all the heavy lifting and long hours. As long as management likes you personally, and you provide some value as a developer, you usually won't get fired.

2) If you don't like your developer job, get another one. There's tons out there. If there aren't tons where you are, move. Keep trying until you find a job you don't hate. You don't need to love or even like your job. If it pays well and you don't hate it, you're doing good. Also, the average duration at a single company for and IT worker is around 3 years. You should expect to start to feel the itch to find a new job around the 3 year mark.

3) If at all possible, get into some form of government contracting, either at the state or federal level. The contracts can be really unstable, but they normally pay you enough that you can bank a good chunk of it so you can ride out the inevitable government shutdown and congressional sequesters or whatever.

4) Don't let being a developer define you as a person. It's a job that brings in money to pay for the real things you want to do in life. Don't get hung up on prestige and job recognition. None of it matters. At the end of the day, only dollars matter.

5) The most powerful thing you can do is be debt free. Zero debt plus money in the bank equals power. The power to say "fuck you" and quit your job whenever you want. To take a job because you WANT a job, not because you NEED a job. In your early years, work hard to pay off your student loans. If you buy a car, buy a used one and pay cash. Move somewhere where property taxes are low and homes are reasonably priced. Buy a smaller house than you need and make it work. Don't buy a house until you can put down at least 20% and then make extra payments to get it paid off as soon as possible. Be thrifty. Live frugal. Get roommates and share living expenses. Don't piss away money going to the movies, or on expensive cable packages.

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

Re: I'm ill enough to just straight-up diss you for no reason new [Re: krick]
#327181 - 06/20/14 05:43 AM

> 2) If you don't like your developer job, get another one. There's tons out there. If
> there aren't tons where you are, move. Keep trying until you find a job you don't
> hate. You don't need to love or even like your job. If it pays well and you don't
> hate it, you're doing good. Also, the average duration at a single company for and IT
> worker is around 3 years. You should expect to start to feel the itch to find a new
> job around the 3 year mark.

Fuck it, I'm going to hate any job that has anything to do with software or finance. I've spent over a decade becoming very good at something I hate doing. Hence I will do something else, I just need to work out what. If I end up hating it, I can try something else again.

> 3) If at all possible, get into some form of government contracting, either at the
> state or federal level. The contracts can be really unstable, but they normally pay
> you enough that you can bank a good chunk of it so you can ride out the inevitable
> government shutdown and congressional sequesters or whatever.

Fuck no! Government projects are the height of mediocrity. I know a bunch of people who do this, and they're exactly the kind of people I don't want to work with. Also doesn't pay as much as finance anyway.

> 5) The most powerful thing you can do is be debt free. Zero debt plus money in the
> bank equals power. The power to say "fuck you" and quit your job whenever you want.
> To take a job because you WANT a job, not because you NEED a job. In your early
> years, work hard to pay off your student loans. If you buy a car, buy a used one and
> pay cash. Move somewhere where property taxes are low and homes are reasonably
> priced. Buy a smaller house than you need and make it work. Don't buy a house until
> you can put down at least 20% and then make extra payments to get it paid off as soon
> as possible. Be thrifty. Live frugal. Get roommates and share living expenses. Don't
> piss away money going to the movies, or on expensive cable packages.

Already debt free with a pile of cash and the deed to an apartment. No cable TV, in fact I don't even waste my time on free to air TV (did get a Wii U for the wife and kids, though). My electricity usage is so low that the service provision fee is higher than the usage charges.

lharms
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/07/06
Send PM

Re: I'm ill enough to just straight-up diss you for no reason new [Re: URherenow]
#327200 - 06/20/14 04:54 PM

No, I do not play either that style of game makes me sea sick.

I was talking about a real house and real people. And yes it was a verbal agreement. The builder who sold them the house must have seen them a mile off.

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

Re: I'm ill enough to just straight-up diss you for no reason new [Re: URherenow]
#327201 - 06/20/14 04:54 PM

> excuse my ignorance; I've never played minecraft or had the desire to try.
>
> You're talking about $5,000 game dollars, right? Tell me someone didn't actually pay
> $5,000 for something in a game and didn't keep a record that could be used in a legal
> dispute.

He was talking about real life land, I think. But, um, yeah... these idiots that are harassing Mojang employees have paid that much and more for things on servers, or they're the guys raking in those fees. They play on servers where normal features are disabled if you don't pay, or they want special abilities like flying. They could run a big server of their own for those amounts, but just throw it away.

It'd be a case of cutting off your nose to spite your face, but I'd like to see Mojang do what these people are screaming for them to do, and "GO BACK TO THE OLD EULA." Then enforce it, shut down every server that charges anything at all, and close all the accounts of the violators. THAT might make them "WORSE THAN EA" and, well, not hurt them, really, since they could have really good severance packages on what Minecraft has earned.

Edited by TriggerFin (06/20/14 05:03 PM)

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: I'm ill enough to just straight-up diss you for no reason new [Re: jeremymtc]
#327204 - 06/20/14 05:06 PM

> I've been thinking about doing a Realms server. Any of you regs interested?

I do miss our days foraging around on MC... my RL has been so packed lately, I miss just leisure time in general.

I'd love a Realms if I can get some downtime cobbled together. What's the recipe for downtime?

URherenow
Send PM

#327207 - 06/20/14 05:10 PM

> What's the recipe for
> downtime?

Retirement.

Sune
Connected
Loc: Lagoa Santa, Brasil
Send PM

#327208 - 06/20/14 05:16 PM

> What's the recipe for
> downtime?

Brazil.

S

URherenow
Send PM

Re: I'm ill enough to just straight-up diss you for no reason new [Re: Sune]
#327212 - 06/20/14 06:30 PM

IF you're not a local, Brazil is pretty damn dangerous, isn't it?

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

#327213 - 06/20/14 07:32 PM

> > 2) If you don't like your developer job, get another one. There's tons out there.
> If
> > there aren't tons where you are, move. Keep trying until you find a job you don't
> > hate. You don't need to love or even like your job. If it pays well and you don't
> > hate it, you're doing good. Also, the average duration at a single company for and
> IT
> > worker is around 3 years. You should expect to start to feel the itch to find a new
> > job around the 3 year mark.7
>
> Fuck it, I'm going to hate any job that has anything to do with software or finance.
> I've spent over a decade becoming very good at something I hate doing. Hence I will
> do something else, I just need to work out what. If I end up hating it, I can try
> something else again.
>
> > 3) If at all possible, get into some form of government contracting, either at the
> > state or federal level. The contracts can be really unstable, but they normally pay
> > you enough that you can bank a good chunk of it so you can ride out the inevitable
> > government shutdown and congressional sequesters or whatever.
>
> Fuck no! Government projects are the height of mediocrity. I know a bunch of people
> who do this, and they're exactly the kind of people I don't want to work with. Also
> doesn't pay as much as finance anyway.
>
> > 5) The most powerful thing you can do is be debt free. Zero debt plus money in the
> > bank equals power. The power to say "fuck you" and quit your job whenever you want.
> > To take a job because you WANT a job, not because you NEED a job. In your early
> > years, work hard to pay off your student loans. If you buy a car, buy a used one
> and
> > pay cash. Move somewhere where property taxes are low and homes are reasonably
> > priced. Buy a smaller house than you need and make it work. Don't buy a house until
> > you can put down at least 20% and then make extra payments to get it paid off as
> soon
> > as possible. Be thrifty. Live frugal. Get roommates and share living expenses.
> Don't
> > piss away money going to the movies, or on expensive cable packages.
>
> Already debt free with a pile of cash and the deed to an apartment. No cable TV, in
> fact I don't even waste my time on free to air TV (did get a Wii U for the wife and
> kids, though). My electricity usage is so low that the service provision fee is
> higher than the usage charges.

Come to Chicago. Technically I do software too...but at the end of the day my hands are dirtier than an auto mechanic. Being in a place that allows you to get into more than just the code is key, and we're hiring....worse comes to worse, you and I both quit and go build garages.

I feel you on the whole "Its softwares fault" thing. Used to be that way here, but my awesomesauce boss decided he was sick of it, and allowed me 2 weekes to build up diagnostics in our codebase. Kick ass side project, and if something faults the code points the finger at the faulting party.

"Its software" is now responded to with a "Machine says otherwise".

Sune
Connected
Send PM

#327216 - 06/20/14 07:50 PM

> IF you're not a local, Brazil is pretty damn dangerous, isn't it?

Not really. It's not fair to generalize like that, Brazil is a huge place. I've been here for 9 years now and I haven't been in any danger or felt singled out as a foreigner, not in a negative way anyway.

No matter if you're a tourist or local, there are places you shouldn't be, especially not by yourself after nightfall. But every country has places like that right?

Depending on where you are, just be careful, pay attention to your surroundings and don't make yourself an easy target.
Don't walk around in the Favela wearing a loud shirt and socks in your leather sandals with a 1000 dollar DSLR hanging around your neck.

Actually the Favela might be a safer place for you to hang out than the local tourist trap...
http://screamer.deadspin.com/what-its-like-to-live-inside-a-rio-de-janeiro-favela-1593763324

S

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

you had me at rant new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#327217 - 06/20/14 07:54 PM

Soo about to follow you on twitter.

If it helps any, this is a quote from my brother after reading this, whose family is more or less addicted to your little game...

Quote:

xxx: yeah, that's pretty fucked
xxx: minecraft is $26 with free updates for life
xxx: plus you are allowed to run your own servers
xxx: you really can't find a better deal out there
xxx: PLUS you are allowed to mod the game

> Rant mode: ON
>

Pi
Allergic to life
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

#327219 - 06/20/14 08:48 PM Attachment: Demon 249.jpg 697 KB (0 downloads)

> No matter if you're a tourist or local, there are places you shouldn't be, especially
> not by yourself after nightfall. But every country has places like that right?

Yes, but everyone except Australia exported those places to Brazil. Australia didn't do so because it was unfeasible to export the whole country.

I know because I've read this book about Australia called "The Last Continent", written by reputed anthropologist Terry Pratchett. Apparently everything in Australia is deadly, poisonous or both. If you lift a rock, you will uncover a bunch of deadly poisonous beetles, and if not, the rock is poisonous. 70% of australian butterfly species are poisonous as well. The remaining 30% either put eggs in your brain (which will kill you when hatching) or are carnivorous (the flying piranhas they call them). I've even heard that there they have cats that can climb up hills.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

Sune
Connected
Send PM

Re: I'm ill enough to just straight-up diss you for no reason new [Re: Pi]
#327227 - 06/21/14 01:55 AM

> I've even heard that there they have cats that can climb up hills.

Those are the worst kind.

Also "poisonous rocks" lmfao

S

URherenow
Send PM

#327230 - 06/21/14 03:04 AM

> But every country has places like that right?
>
Actually, I feel completely at ease in Japan, anywhere, and at any time. The worst thing here is Japanese Supremests (they drive around in black vans playing WWII propaganda) and all they do is talk a lot of shit. The bosozoku might be something to fear if you give them shit, but they just want to be cool and get attention. Smile and give them a thumbs up and they leave you alone.

If a Yakuza knows English... they love to chat! Just don't go to a business either run by them or under their protection, without knowing the system and end up not having enough money to pay. That WILL cause problems anywhere.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

#327319 - 06/23/14 08:28 PM

> > What's the recipe for
> > downtime?
>
> Retirement.

Keeping it Greek means no chidrens and stuff to be loaded down with. Also not getting hitched works. Prevention rather than damage control, you know.

> "Its software" is now responded to with a "Machine says otherwise".

Righteous. I love it when a plan comes together. (Terrible show, but appropo sentiment.)

And on that note/in the vein of krick's comment: keep the order. This means you sometimes need to step on peoples' dicks. I would've made my own list of 'musts' and 'wants', and if the 'musts' didn't match up with the rest of the group, I'dve bailed. Let them deal with the clusterfuck.

URherenow
Send PM

Re: I'm ill enough to just straight-up diss you for no reason new [Re: Traso]
#327347 - 06/24/14 04:01 AM

>
> Keeping it Greek means no chidrens and stuff to be loaded down with. Also not getting
> hitched works. Prevention rather than damage control, you know.
>
I'm hitched but I got the first part locked down. Married an older woman who is still sexy as hell, and she's been post menopausal since like our second year of marriage (been married 15 years now). No planning, no protection, and no possibility of having kids. Would suck if I actually wanted kids, but I don't.

The flipside... sex with zero consequence RULES!

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

#327432 - 06/25/14 08:04 PM

> >
> > Keeping it Greek means no chidrens and stuff to be loaded down with. Also not
> getting
> > hitched works. Prevention rather than damage control, you know.
> >
> I'm hitched but I got the first part locked down. Married an older woman who is still
> sexy as hell, and she's been post menopausal since like our second year of marriage
> (been married 15 years now). No planning, no protection, and no possibility of having
> kids. Would suck if I actually wanted kids, but I don't.
>
> The flipside... sex with zero consequence RULES!

Nice. I just got snipped at twenty-six to make shore.

The problem with older (40+) females is they typically have too much baggage to fix; and they want to, regardless, settle down and nest, and I don't ever want that. I'm fit, youthful and vibrant, I look early 30s, and I intend to live at least a century of vital leisure. The older they are, the more they need 'work' and such. Ick.

I'm really kind of waiting till people can be made, then I can pick and choose exactly what suits me.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
1 registered and 15 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 4057