View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

URherenow
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Japan
Send PM

Comment on Obama's birth certificate
#335106 - 12/12/14 09:22 PM

If you google, it's the first link. Directly from an official web site. If you open it with illustrator, you can see that it has several layers. There is no way in hell it is a scan. They didn't even bother to print it out and scan it. They just threw it together and uploaded it.

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: Comment on Obama's birth certificate new [Re: URherenow]
#335119 - 12/13/14 02:28 PM

> If you google, it's the first link. Directly from an official web site. If you open
> it with illustrator, you can see that it has several layers. There is no way in hell
> it is a scan. They didn't even bother to print it out and scan it. They just threw it
> together and uploaded it.

Yeah, and some of the supposed pen marks are pixel-identical to each other. It's pretty obviously a poor forgery. They released this version briefly before taking it down and replacing it with one that's a single-layer bitmap, but you can never really delete something from the internet.

I just don't get what releasing it was supposed to achieve. Nothing is going to be good enough to convince the birthers - they'll just say it's a cover-up whatever you do. The people who don't care still won't care. But making such an obvious forgery just makes you look like an ass.

(FWIW I don't see any reason to believe he wasn't born in Hawaii. His supposed Kenyan birth certificate is actually a poorly altered South Australian birth certificate, which is even less convincing than this forged US birth certificate. It's all a circus.)

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Re: Comment on Obama's birth certificate new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#335121 - 12/13/14 06:40 PM

> > If you google, it's the first link. Directly from an official web site. If you open
> > it with illustrator, you can see that it has several layers. There is no way in
> hell
> > it is a scan. They didn't even bother to print it out and scan it. They just threw
> it
> > together and uploaded it.
>
> Yeah, and some of the supposed pen marks are pixel-identical to each other. It's
> pretty obviously a poor forgery. They released this version briefly before taking it
> down and replacing it with one that's a single-layer bitmap, but you can never really
> delete something from the internet.
>
> I just don't get what releasing it was supposed to achieve. Nothing is going to be
> good enough to convince the birthers - they'll just say it's a cover-up whatever you
> do. The people who don't care still won't care. But making such an obvious forgery
> just makes you look like an ass.
>
> (FWIW I don't see any reason to believe he wasn't born in Hawaii. His supposed Kenyan
> birth certificate is actually a poorly altered South Australian birth certificate,
> which is even less convincing than this forged US birth certificate. It's all a
> circus.)

If there's something actually being hidden, he's probably 55 years old, rather than 53.

URherenow
Send PM

Re: Comment on Obama's birth certificate new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#335123 - 12/13/14 08:44 PM

They released this version briefly before taking it
> down and replacing it with one that's a single-layer bitmap,

No... No they didn't. Just looked at it myself and downloaded it directly from the www.whitehouse.gov site myself. Someone put a lot of time and trouble into making the forgery and did the worst possible job. If there was nothing to hide, why didn't they simply scan the document. Why do they say that it IS a scan when it is clearly NOT?

Some guy blames the layers on OCR. Sure, running OCR does produce layers. It does not produce layers like those on the long form (like... the entire stamp, on once piece, is on its own layer by itself), and it DOES allow you to search for words (which you can't do on the long form that's still posted).

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

Renegade
Got No Where Else to Go
Reged: 10/01/03
Send PM

Re: Comment on Obama's birth certificate new [Re: URherenow]
#335124 - 12/13/14 09:03 PM

Sorry but i believe there has been alot of covering up on this pres. I also believe that we may never kno the whole truth and if it ever did come out there would be a whole lot of upset people.

No republican pres could get away with what he has. The next pres will hav a failed term due to all the hiding that has been done in order to protect this one, 18 trillion def, a unemployment number that has been played with, altered and mulipulated so much that its hard to really kno where its at along with a highly over inflated stock market.
Sooner or later its all goin to come home to roost and when it does it will be terrible, wait till the entire tax burden of the health care bill comes, thats why this presidentcy keeps putting it off.

Only here to annoy...

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Re: Comment on Obama's birth certificate new [Re: Renegade]
#335125 - 12/13/14 10:16 PM

> Sorry but i believe there has been alot of covering up on this pres. I also believe
> that we may never kno the whole truth and if it ever did come out there would be a
> whole lot of upset people.
>
> No republican pres could get away with what he has. The next pres will hav a failed
> term due to all the hiding that has been done in order to protect this one, 18
> trillion def, a unemployment number that has been played with, altered and
> mulipulated so much that its hard to really kno where its at along with a highly over
> inflated stock market.
> Sooner or later its all goin to come home to roost and when it does it will be
> terrible, wait till the entire tax burden of the health care bill comes, thats why
> this presidentcy keeps putting it off.

Why not just come right out and say that you distrust him because he's a nigger? You goddamn right-wing fuckwit.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: Comment on Obama's birth certificate new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#335126 - 12/13/14 10:59 PM

> > Sorry but i believe there has been alot of covering up on this pres. I also believe
> > that we may never kno the whole truth and if it ever did come out there would be a
> > whole lot of upset people.
> >
> > No republican pres could get away with what he has. The next pres will hav a failed
> > term due to all the hiding that has been done in order to protect this one, 18
> > trillion def, a unemployment number that has been played with, altered and
> > mulipulated so much that its hard to really kno where its at along with a highly
> over
> > inflated stock market.
> > Sooner or later its all goin to come home to roost and when it does it will be
> > terrible, wait till the entire tax burden of the health care bill comes, thats why
> > this presidentcy keeps putting it off.
>
> Why not just come right out and say that you distrust him because he's a nigger? You
> goddamn right-wing fuckwit.

Another reason this administration gets away with so much corruption and incompetence... they hide behind the race card. It's the new Emperor's clothes.

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

#335127 - 12/13/14 11:20 PM

> Why not just come right out and say that you distrust him because he's a nigger? You

Tall black thieves.
Tall black denizens of hell.
Big-nosed emerald merchants.

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Re: Comment on Obama's birth certificate new [Re: GatKong]
#335128 - 12/13/14 11:37 PM

> > > Sorry but i believe there has been alot of covering up on this pres. I also
> believe
> > > that we may never kno the whole truth and if it ever did come out there would be
> a
> > > whole lot of upset people.
> > >
> > > No republican pres could get away with what he has. The next pres will hav a
> failed
> > > term due to all the hiding that has been done in order to protect this one, 18
> > > trillion def, a unemployment number that has been played with, altered and
> > > mulipulated so much that its hard to really kno where its at along with a highly
> > over
> > > inflated stock market.
> > > Sooner or later its all goin to come home to roost and when it does it will be
> > > terrible, wait till the entire tax burden of the health care bill comes, thats
> why
> > > this presidentcy keeps putting it off.
> >
> > Why not just come right out and say that you distrust him because he's a nigger?
> You
> > goddamn right-wing fuckwit.
>
> Another reason this administration gets away with so much corruption and
> incompetence... they hide behind the race card. It's the new Emperor's clothes.

That's a laugh and a half. The Obama administration is just as inept and ball-less as the Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr., and (god forbid) Reagan administrations were in the past. Everyone keeps trying to act like Obama is some sort of radical out of left field who's sending the country to shit, when his predecessors sowed the seeds that he's happily reaping during his terms in office.

If I believed for an instant that the government wasn't irreparably fucked, I would probably still be living in the USA, but that just isn't the case. You people constantly draw invisible lines in the proverbial sand to try to deny that Obama is anything other than a stereotypical centrist, and it baffles the shit out of me that you're so hung up on the fact that he's a black man to see the actual reasons why he's ultimately a shit president.

All of his predecessors did exactly the same sorts of bullshit that you decry Obama for doing, yet where was your vitriol then? It seems to me that nothing has changed other than the fact that you're more emboldened to come up with reasons to lambaste the darkie than when it was some useful idiot from Texas reigning supreme. If you really gave a shit about politics you would have been on the front lines, protesting, for nearly the past twenty years as to what the shyster-in-chief has been doing, yet it's only when a black dude happens to take the chair that you feel the need to righteously beat your chest about what's going on. Fuck you, and fuck the hypocritical platform that you and the rest of the people who just can't make the leap to joining the KKK are screaming about.

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

#335131 - 12/14/14 02:20 AM

> > > > Sorry but i believe there has been alot of covering up on this pres. I also
> > believe
> > > > that we may never kno the whole truth and if it ever did come out there would
> be
> > a
> > > > whole lot of upset people.
> > > >
> > > > No republican pres could get away with what he has. The next pres will hav a
> > failed
> > > > term due to all the hiding that has been done in order to protect this one, 18
> > > > trillion def, a unemployment number that has been played with, altered and
> > > > mulipulated so much that its hard to really kno where its at along with a
> highly
> > > over
> > > > inflated stock market.
> > > > Sooner or later its all goin to come home to roost and when it does it will be
> > > > terrible, wait till the entire tax burden of the health care bill comes, thats
> > why
> > > > this presidentcy keeps putting it off.
> > >
> > > Why not just come right out and say that you distrust him because he's a nigger?
> > You
> > > goddamn right-wing fuckwit.
> >
> > Another reason this administration gets away with so much corruption and
> > incompetence... they hide behind the race card. It's the new Emperor's clothes.
>
> That's a laugh and a half. The Obama administration is just as inept and ball-less as
> the Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr., and (god forbid) Reagan administrations were in the
> past. Everyone keeps trying to act like Obama is some sort of radical out of left
> field who's sending the country to shit, when his predecessors sowed the seeds that
> he's happily reaping during his terms in office.
>
> If I believed for an instant that the government wasn't irreparably fucked, I would
> probably still be living in the USA, but that just isn't the case. You people
> constantly draw invisible lines in the proverbial sand to try to deny that Obama is
> anything other than a stereotypical centrist, and it baffles the shit out of me that
> you're so hung up on the fact that he's a black man to see the actual reasons why
> he's ultimately a shit president.
>
> All of his predecessors did exactly the same sorts of bullshit that you decry Obama
> for doing, yet where was your vitriol then? It seems to me that nothing has changed
> other than the fact that you're more emboldened to come up with reasons to lambaste
> the darkie than when it was some useful idiot from Texas reigning supreme. If you
> really gave a shit about politics you would have been on the front lines, protesting,
> for nearly the past twenty years as to what the shyster-in-chief has been doing, yet
> it's only when a black dude happens to take the chair that you feel the need to
> righteously beat your chest about what's going on. Fuck you, and fuck the
> hypocritical platform that you and the rest of the people who just can't make the
> leap to joining the KKK are screaming about.

Right, because the people complaining about Obama never had a bad thing to say about Clinton. Or maybe all the racism is in YOUR head.

Renegade
Got No Where Else to Go
Send PM

#335134 - 12/14/14 04:10 AM

Honestly i dont give a damn what color his skin is, he is a shit pres who does nothing but spend spend spend on left wing idea`s in order to get money and votes.

He talks about hard choices but those choices always include more spending, examples? Why the hell should the american tax payer buy and pay for cell phones for people on welfare? Why should we
pay for their internet access? Why ? Votes....

Why sign a health care bill where almost half of the democrates had to be bribed in order to sign it?
A health care bill that cut payments to doctors in order to cut the cost of the bill then within 5 days after its signed into law, sign a exec order to replace the money that the bill itself took from the doctors ? Why? To make people believe he was being tuff on costs and that the goverment was going to save money, exec order? To get the ama to back his health care plan, a lie to the people of this country because i bet the exec order was already on his desk before the bill passed.

He blasts water boarding ( i dont agree with it) but dropping bombs on car loads of people some of which are innocent, take the wedding procession we bombed the hell out of as an example. This white house says any male over 18 that maybe next to any known terrorst is a combatant so what if he dirs during a missle attack, you talk about hypocrites there is the perfect example of democratic hypocrites, they sat on capitol hill bitching to every news media, comentator about hiw busch was waterboarding innocent people but its ok their pres just blows the shit out of them and kills them.
They blame busch for the fact that foriegn affairs is down the toilet, instead of taking the blame that its the cause of their own pres who has NO foriegn affairs policys or the fact of all the innocent people killed in missle stikes.

It goes on and on with this pres, regardless of his skin color.
I find it absolutly funny that this pres won a noble peace prize shortly after taking office, i have yet to figure out what for though...

Only here to annoy...

Antny
Lurker
Reged: 10/10/03
Send PM

Re: Comment on Obama's birth certificate new [Re: GatKong]
#335135 - 12/14/14 05:26 AM

>Another reason this administration gets away with so much corruption and incompetence... >they hide behind the race card. It's the new Emperor's clothes.

Yup, he gets a free pass from the demented left wing media. I guess he sat there appalled listening to Reverend Wright's hate speech for twenty years also. What a gem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xygdlNtN2M

At least you can say is they are entertaining...eh,not really.

Edited by Antny (12/14/14 05:29 AM)

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

Re: Comment on Obama's birth certificate new [Re: Renegade]
#335136 - 12/14/14 08:12 AM

> He talks about hard choices but those choices always include more spending,
> examples? Why the hell should the american tax payer buy and pay for cell phones for
> people on welfare? Why should we
> pay for their internet access? Why ? Votes....

Please educate yourself instead of blindly believing the right-wing talking heads...
http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/cellphone.asp

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

The War Room is a complete forgery [nt] new [Re: URherenow]
#335137 - 12/14/14 09:51 AM

& where this topic belongs

LEVEL-4

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#335138 - 12/14/14 09:54 AM

Which one resembles Obama the most?

LEVEL-4

Gor
Giver of truth.
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Fox News agrees new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#335141 - 12/14/14 03:19 PM

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

URherenow
Send PM

Re: Fox News agrees new [Re: Gor]
#335142 - 12/14/14 04:13 PM

"Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more"

The fact that there are ZERO fonts and you can search for ZERO words, suggests that OCR WAS NOT RUN. And a whole lot more...

Again, print the damn thing and scan it yourself with OCR turned on (or run OCR afterwards, I don't care) and see the difference. It's a fake. A bad one at that.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: Fox News agrees new [Re: URherenow]
#335148 - 12/15/14 03:19 AM

> "Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software
> attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the
> layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more"
>
> The fact that there are ZERO fonts and you can search for ZERO words, suggests that
> OCR WAS NOT RUN. And a whole lot more...
>
> Again, print the damn thing and scan it yourself with OCR turned on (or run OCR
> afterwards, I don't care) and see the difference. It's a fake. A bad one at that.

Well, believe what you want. That and whatever a cup of coffee costs will get you a cup of coffee.

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

#335162 - 12/16/14 12:09 AM

> > "Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software
> > attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the
> > layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more"
> >
> > The fact that there are ZERO fonts and you can search for ZERO words, suggests that
> > OCR WAS NOT RUN. And a whole lot more...
> >
> > Again, print the damn thing and scan it yourself with OCR turned on (or run OCR
> > afterwards, I don't care) and see the difference. It's a fake. A bad one at that.
>
> Well, believe what you want. That and whatever a cup of coffee costs will get you a
> cup of coffee.

OK then, if this is still going, here's more:

Note the date on the Fox News article. April 2011. Why is this coming up now?
Anyway, follow-up to it, from June 2011:
http://www.wnd.com/2011/06/314041/

Referenced within that is this, Tremblay in his own words:
http://www.proficiografik.com/2011/05/02...ty-foxnews.html

Edited by TriggerFin (12/16/14 05:59 AM)

Renegade
Got No Where Else to Go
Send PM

Re: Comment on Obama's birth certificate new [Re: krick]
#335163 - 12/16/14 12:30 AM

Started out as landlines, not cell phones. Later it was cells but with 70 mins.
The obama white house pushed it to 250 mins and pushed to include internet, i remember his big speech he gave on it, at a black school if i remember correctly.
Shame there isnt any incentive to get a job anymore but i guess welfare pays too good.

URherenow
Send PM

Re: Fox News agrees new [Re: TriggerFin]
#335171 - 12/16/14 05:06 AM

> OK then, if this is still going, here's more:
>
> Note the date on the Fox News article. April 2011. Why is this coming up now?
> Anyway, follow-up to it, from June 2011:
> http://www.wnd.com/2011/06/314041/
>
> Referenced within that is this, Trembay in his own words:
> http://www.proficiografik.com/2011/05/02...ty-foxnews.html

Ok then, so Trembay isn't a moron (but Fox news still is).

I brought it up because I saw some youtube video of it, and all of the comments both for and against the theory were making my blood boil. I decided to just took at the file myself. What I found was that every story I've read that explains why it's a scanned document is either retarded or outright false. I printed the darn thing out in color, and scanned it myself on several scanners, including industrial MFDs from Xerox (remember where I work... yes, I use government shit so I have access to the same stuff). No matter what I try, I cannot duplicate, even remotely close, similar attributes that .pdf posted as a scan of his long form displays.

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

Now I have to fix the spelling. (nt) new [Re: URherenow]
#335173 - 12/16/14 05:59 AM

> > Trembay

> Trembay

Gor
Giver of truth.
Send PM

Re: Fox News agrees new [Re: URherenow]
#335190 - 12/16/14 03:23 PM

> > OK then, if this is still going, here's more:
> >
> > Note the date on the Fox News article. April 2011. Why is this coming up now?
> > Anyway, follow-up to it, from June 2011:
> > http://www.wnd.com/2011/06/314041/
> >
> > Referenced within that is this, Trembay in his own words:
> >
> http://www.proficiografik.com/2011/05/02...ty-foxnews.html
>
> Ok then, so Trembay isn't a moron (but Fox news still is).
>
> I brought it up because I saw some youtube video of it, and all of the comments both
> for and against the theory were making my blood boil. I decided to just took at the
> file myself. What I found was that every story I've read that explains why it's a
> scanned document is either retarded or outright false. I printed the darn thing out
> in color, and scanned it myself on several scanners, including industrial MFDs from
> Xerox (remember where I work... yes, I use government shit so I have access to the
> same stuff). No matter what I try, I cannot duplicate, even remotely close, similar
> attributes that .pdf posted as a scan of his long form displays.

I guess what really matters is whether you believe Barack Hussein Obama II is really a natural born citizen of the United States of America and therefore eligible to serve as President of the United States of America or not. Not that it would ever change anything in the real world, but if you didn't, at least you could think to yourself, "Dagnabbit, Hillary Clinton should be my command-in-chief right now".

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Dog un pony show, to cause division in country [nt] new [Re: Gor]
#335199 - 12/16/14 06:51 PM

Dog! DOG!

Edited by Tomu Breidah (01/15/15 02:31 AM)

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

#335214 - 12/17/14 01:05 AM

> Not that it would ever
> change anything in the real world, but if you didn't, at least you could think to
> yourself, "Dagnabbit, Hillary Clinton should be my command-in-chief right now".

The goal, of course, would have been to disqualify him at a point when a substitution could not be made. Of course, no one actually follows the laws about such things any more, so that substitution would be made though it couldn't be.

Or, to remove him, moving the VP to P, and the House Speaker to VP. then you have an incumbent no one wanted, and who can't win re-election (in the case of Obama's first term, not speaking historically). Note the story's date, mid 2011, before the first Obama-midterm election.

Or, to then remove the VP-now-P, elevating the Speaker to POTUS. But that's... a "rather unlikely" occurrence.

But as much as the Democratic party shouldn't have been able to put B.O. in as candidate without actually having that proof of birth, once he was elected, that was pretty much that as far as I'm concerned. Removal would be an act of spite ("No, you can't violate election law, he's out!"), nothing more.

JWJr
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/15/04
Send PM

#335218 - 12/17/14 01:14 AM

> But as much as the Democratic party shouldn't have been able to put B.O. in as
> candidate without actually having that proof of birth

Be serious. You actually believe that, in 1961, "they" posted fraudulent birth notices in two different Honolulu newspapers so that, 47 years later, a black child could be elected President? -JW

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

Re: Fox News agrees new [Re: JWJr]
#335222 - 12/17/14 04:35 AM

> > But as much as the Democratic party shouldn't have been able to put B.O. in as
> > candidate without actually having that proof of birth
>
> Be serious. You actually believe that, in 1961, "they" posted fraudulent birth
> notices in two different Honolulu newspapers so that, 47 years later, a black child
> could be elected President? -JW

A newspaper clipping is not going to allow me to renew my already-existing-and-thereby-proven-valid driver's license. I need to present an actual authenticated physical Birth Certificate, along with several proof-of-residency documents. Are you suggesting that the office of the President of the United States should have less stringent rules for establishing citizenship status then the NJMVC?

In any case, no, I was only offering some possible reasoning behind things. I've never believed he wasn't a natural-born citizen, but there are rules to follow, and a party that likes to ignore them.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

#335223 - 12/17/14 06:55 AM

> In any case, no, I was only offering some possible reasoning behind things. I've
> never believed he wasn't a natural-born citizen, but there are rules to follow, and a
> party that likes to ignore them.

Oh come on. You can't pretend either party doesn't like to ignore any rules they can get away with breaking.

JWJr
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/15/04
Send PM

#335224 - 12/17/14 08:23 AM

> A newspaper clipping is not going to allow me to renew my
> already-existing-and-thereby-proven-valid driver's license. I need to present an
> actual authenticated physical Birth Certificate, along with several
> proof-of-residency documents.

You need all of that to renew your license? I haven't had to show any of that shit to a DMV (in a couple of different states) since I was 16. If that's what you have to do in Jersey, then I am suggesting that the NJMVC sucks.

The birth certificate has been presented. You may choose to ignore it, or label it however you like, but the adults in both of the parties in power have decreed it Official, so Official it is, and I'm not sure even the smokingest gun you could imagine could change anything with <2 years and counting. -JW

URherenow
Send PM

Re: Fox News agrees new [Re: JWJr]
#335306 - 12/20/14 03:13 AM

> > A newspaper clipping is not going to allow me to renew my
> > already-existing-and-thereby-proven-valid driver's license. I need to present an
> > actual authenticated physical Birth Certificate, along with several
> > proof-of-residency documents.
>
> You need all of that to renew your license? I haven't had to show any of that shit to
> a DMV (in a couple of different states) since I was 16. If that's what you have to do
> in Jersey, then I am suggesting that the NJMVC sucks.
>
> The birth certificate has been presented. You may choose to ignore it, or label it
> however you like, but the adults in both of the parties in power have decreed it
> Official, so Official it is, and I'm not sure even the smokingest gun you could
> imagine could change anything with <2 years and counting. -JW

It's like that in Florida as well. And my military ID doesn't count as a form of identification there either. It's a bunch of bullshit.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: while on topic of Obama.. new [Re: URherenow]
#335337 - 12/21/14 12:02 PM

...the gif image is funny imo.

http://i.imgur.com/w6zKwIO.gif

The gif image was linked within one of the post topics on one of the DU forums regarding the cyber hacking issue. I had never seen gif image before and it is funny.

I visit DU once or twice a day in case there are events not reported here within mainland USA tv/radio newscasts or even in LA Times newspaper.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=forums

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 25 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 4549