Pages: 1

ChrisP
Inject a daily dose of MAME between toes
Reged: 02/09/09
Loc: Toulouse, France
Send PM

MAMEUI64 157 compile error
#335640 - 01/01/15 11:44 PM

Hi everybody and first thing first: I wish you all an happy new year.

Here's my problem, MAMEUI won't compile. My environment is: win7, I7 4770 and latest mingw from mame site.

When I launch compilation here is what appears first:

process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, gcc --version, ...) failed.
make: makefile:142: pipe: No error
make: src/build/cc_detection.mak:10: pipe: No error
make: src/build/flags_gcc.mak:2: pipe: No error
make: src/osd/winui/winui.mak:106: pipe: No error

then compilation resumes normally for a little while and quickly crashes with this message:

process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, gcc -DCRLF=3 "-DINLINE=static inline" -DLSB_F
IRST -DNDEBUG -DUSE_NETWORK -DFLAC__NO_DLL -DX64_WINDOWS_ABI -DUSE_QTDEBUG=0 -DU
SE_SDL=0 -DUNICODE -D_UNICODE -DNATIVE_DRC=drcbe_x86 -pipe -Wno-deprecated-decla
rations -O3 -Werror -fno-strict-aliasing -march=core2 -msse4.2 -Wno-unknown-prag
mas -Wall -Wcast-align -Wundef -Wformat-security -Wwrite-strings -Wno-sign-compa
re -Wno-conversion -include src/osd/windows/winprefix.h -DDIRECTINPUT_VERSION=0x
0700 -Isrc/mame -Iobj/winui/mame/layout -Isrc/emu -Iobj/winui/emu -Iobj/winui/em
u/layout -Isrc/lib/util -Isrc/lib -Isrc/osd -Isrc/osd/winui -Isrc/lib/expat -Isr
c/lib/zlib -Isrc/lib/util -Isrc/lib/libjpeg -Isrc/lib/portmidi -Isrc/osd/windows
-Isrc/lib/winpcap -x c++ -std=gnu++98 -Woverloaded-virtual -DDIRECT3D_VERSION=0
x0900 -c src/build/makedep.c -o obj/winui/build/makedep.o, ...) failed.
make (e=2): Le fichier spÚcifiÚ est introuvable.
makefile:947: recipe for target 'obj/winui/build/makedep.o' failed
make: *** [obj/winui/build/makedep.o] Error 2
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, gcc -DCRLF=3 "-DINLINE=static inline" -DLSB_F
IRST -DNDEBUG -DUSE_NETWORK -DFLAC__NO_DLL -DX64_WINDOWS_ABI -DUSE_QTDEBUG=0 -DU
SE_SDL=0 -DUNICODE -D_UNICODE -DNATIVE_DRC=drcbe_x86 -pipe -Wno-deprecated-decla
rations -O3 -Werror -fno-strict-aliasing -march=core2 -msse4.2 -Wno-unknown-prag
mas -Wall -Wcast-align -Wundef -Wformat-security -Wwrite-strings -Wno-sign-compa
re -Wno-conversion -include src/osd/windows/winprefix.h -DDIRECTINPUT_VERSION=0x
0700 -Isrc/mame -Iobj/winui/mame/layout -Isrc/emu -Iobj/winui/emu -Iobj/winui/em
u/layout -Isrc/lib/util -Isrc/lib -Isrc/osd -Isrc/osd/winui -Isrc/lib/expat -Isr
c/lib/zlib -Isrc/lib/util -Isrc/lib/libjpeg -Isrc/lib/portmidi -Isrc/osd/windows
-Isrc/lib/winpcap -x c++ -std=gnu++98 -Woverloaded-virtual -DDIRECT3D_VERSION=0
x0900 -c src/lib/util/astring.c -o obj/winui/lib/util/astring.o, ...) failed.
make (e=2): Le fichier spÚcifiÚ est introuvable.
makefile:947: recipe for target 'obj/winui/lib/util/astring.o' failed
make: *** [obj/winui/lib/util/astring.o] Error 2
Generating XML file...

First I thought something was messed up with mingw, so I erased the old directory, downloaded it again and did all the needed step again (running the 3 .bat files to setup variables again). Didn't work. I checked the variables path and no entries whatsoever had been made, so I created one manually with variable: path and value: I:\set path=mingw\mingw64-w64\bin;I:\mingw\mingw64-w64\opt\bin;I:\mingw\mingw64-w64\Qt\bin; as my mingw directory is at I:\mingw. Didn't help. So now I'm eating my own teeth as I haven't been able to help myself so far. I guess something is awfully wrong with mingw but can't find what.

Edited by ChrisP (01/02/15 01:05 AM)

AntoPISA
MAME Snapper
Reged: 09/15/08
Loc: Pisa, Italy
Send PM

Re: MAMEUIFX64 157 compile error new [Re: ChrisP]
#335642 - 01/02/15 12:21 AM

I think you should talk about these things in the correct forum, here: http://mame32fx.altervista.org/forum/

Site: https://www.progettosnaps.net/
Board: progetto-SNAPS Official Board
Twitter: @progettosnaps

ChrisP
Send PM

Re: MAMEUI64 157 compile error new [Re: AntoPISA]
#335643 - 01/02/15 12:37 AM

You're absolutely right and in a sense you kinda helped me: awaiting the validation of my brandly new account on MAMEUIFX, and reflecting on your post I decided I had to correct my error the best way possible with what I had in hands, meaning: access here but no access to MAMEUIFX forum. So I've tried to compile MAMEUI64 and ended up with the exact same result, so I changed my title as I'm now officialy a "not able to compile MAMEUI AND knocking at the right door" guy.

Had I done this in the first place before creating this thread I might have appeared less as a massive tit, but at the time I had two hours of painstaking unsuccessful troubleshooting behind me and I guess I was not able to think as efficiently as I should have. Now, thanks to you AntoPISA, I'm at least sure the problem is 100% mingw related, does anyone have any idea regarding the way I might solve this?

Edited by ChrisP (01/02/15 01:16 AM)

redk9258
Regular
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Troy, Illinois USA
Send PM

Re: MAMEUI64 157 compile error new [Re: ChrisP]
#335647 - 01/02/15 03:29 AM

Can you post the exact steps you did trying to compile MAMEUI64?

Extract MINGW to a folder.
As administrator, run setup-Python.bat and setup-Qt.bat once.
Extract the MAME source to a folder. Extract the MAMEUI source overlaying the MAME source. If you did this correctly, you should have a structure something like this:
D:\MAMECOMPILE\mame0157s\src\osd\winui\

Navigate to where makefile is.
Open a command prompt and type:
call D:\MINGW\mingw64-w64\setenv.bat Change to match where YOUR setenv.bat is.
then...
make all -j5 OSD=winui EMULATOR=MAMEUI64.exe (set the number after -j# to be one more than you have processor cores.

It should compile MAMEUI64.exe with tools. If you don't want the tools, omit all .

ChrisP
Send PM

Re: MAMEUI64 157 compile error new [Re: redk9258]
#335650 - 01/02/15 04:23 AM

Thanks for your reply, the steps I follow to extract the various sources (in this case mame source code then mameui source code) are exactly the same as the ones you describe. In fact I've successfuly compiled mame forks for over a year and I sometimes have run into some difficulties but until then none that I couldn't beat on my own. My last compiled mame was .156 and worked fine. I tried to compile a recent source update of mameuifx that mamesick posted one week ago and this one failed to compile with the same results that plague my attempts to compile mameui64 .157. In between .156 and .157 nothing changed in my environment, at least nothing that I'm aware of.

With the sources extracted I apply a diff (step that I skip for now until my problem is solved so I'm sure this diff is not guilty) then I run a batch to start compiling. I'm not near my computer right now but I could detail the content of this file later if needed. From memory I can recall j5 PTSR=64 but there's more.

One thing that troubles me is that I can't find any reference to mingw in my OS variables environment if I don't create it manually via computer>properties>advanced stting>variable environment. Shouldn't there be one automatically created when I open a command line window and type in the proper command as directed by the install mingw tuto (easy way part)?

That being said, I must confess I failed to run the three mingw batches files as an administrator each time I attempted to reinstall mingw. Quite embarassing to me I must say as it's an obvious step I totally missed.

What I'm gonna do is erase my current mingw directory, reinstall it cleanly on a different partition, run the batches files in the correct order as an administrator and try to compile MAMEUI again. I hope I'll be able to report a success within a few hours. Thanks again for you reply I'll keep you updated as soon as posible.

Edited by ChrisP (01/02/15 04:40 AM)

redk9258
Regular
Send PM

#335652 - 01/02/15 05:44 AM

call D:\MINGW\mingw64-w64\setenv.bat edited to where you have it located will put the tools in the path. Just run it before you start compiling. PTR=64 is not necessary since you set the proper environment above.

ChrisP
Send PM

#335654 - 01/02/15 06:12 AM

Until then I never used the PTR parameter but I found some references to it while I was searching the net to troubleshoot, so I thought I might give it a try but will remove it from now on as I never used it before and it didn't help anyway.

I never compiled with the tools and I think I should keep it this way as simplicity seems best fitted for solving my problem, unless you think otherwise. By the way what are those tools? Chdman and things like that? If so I will compile mame and those once free of troubles. Reminding me to edit the batch is an excellent point as I've proved that I was totally able to forget little details like this.

The more I think about my problem and the more I'm puzzled. In fact not being able to compile anymore at a time where no major changes have taken plave regarding the compiling tool might be a subtle hint that something changed deep in my system recently, apparently on its own and I don't like that. More troubling is the fact that I'm encountering a problem that no one else seems to face or have faced, according to my researches. All considered I think that if the problem is not solved rapidly and easily then I'm gonna wipe my computer clean and reinstall a brand new system. Before attempting such a drastic move I'd be happy if a mingw guru or mame compiling error guru could interpret the error messages that sign my present defeat.

Of course I will first try your suggestions then we'll see from there.

redk9258
Regular
Send PM

#335683 - 01/02/15 05:17 PM

The tools are chdman and others. Have you tried my way yet? If it still fails, you may have something conflicting in your path.

ChrisP
Send PM

#335686 - 01/02/15 07:13 PM

I just tried your way: clean brand new mingw setup+the 2 batches at once, installation of the sources then typing in the command to call setenv.bat. I launched a new compilation and was granted with a new error message. It's all frenchy in my OS so I won't punish you with the whole text (unless you want me to) in a sense it says that:

" 'make' is not recognized as an internal or external command, an executable or a command file "
same thing for mameui.exe
Impossible to find f:\mame compil\mamesource\*.ini

I didn't translate the whole thing, just the part that seemed to carry some sense.

So... not exactly back at square one but almost

Could you check in your environment variables if you've got a reference in it to mingw? I think here lies a big part of my troubles. After all mingw is in my system, mamesources are waiting there just doesn't seem to have the normal link between them.

Edited by ChrisP (01/02/15 08:37 PM)

redk9258
Regular
Send PM

#335698 - 01/03/15 03:06 AM

MINGW is not in my path. It is put in the path when you call setenv.bat.
Can you list the locations where MINGW and MAME source tree are. Maybe upload a screenshot somewhere and inset it in a post. I see a space in f:\mame compil\mamesource, I wonder if that is a problem.

ChrisP
Send PM

#335702 - 01/03/15 06:22 AM

Well my mame source tree is indeed at f:\mame compil\mamesource as it always has been since I started compiling a year ago. My mingw was initially at i:\mingw but since I've started encountering troubles it has moved several times and is now located at g:\mingw

Once again I must emphasize that it worked perfectly a month ago and the months before. I'm pretty sure it's mingw related and the best way to understand what's happening to me is to decypher those ugly messages that appear when I compile. Except it's Babylonian shit to me...

Edited by ChrisP (01/03/15 06:27 AM)

redk9258
Regular
Send PM

#335714 - 01/03/15 05:25 PM

So you have...
G:\MINGW\mingw64-w64\bin\make.exe
and
F:\mame compil\mamesource\src\osd\winui
right?

In the mingw64-w64 folder, run setup-Python.bat and setup-Qt.bat one time.
Now open a command prompt at F:\mame compil\mamesource\.. (makefile is here, right?)
call G:\MINGW\mingw64-w64\setenv.bat
Using same open command prompt...
make -j5 OSD=winui EMULATOR=MAMEUI64.exe

This should compile MAMEUI64, provided you have the latest mingw-mame-w64-20140905 tools installed @ G:\MINGW, the 0.157 MAME source extracted @ F:\mame compil\mamesource\ and the latest MAMEUI source overlayed there.

Edited by redk9258 (01/03/15 05:33 PM)

redk9258
Regular
Send PM

#335715 - 01/03/15 05:39 PM

After looking at your errors above, I don't think you have the latest MINGW from http://www.mamedev.org/tools/
Should have 20140905 in the filename.

ChrisP
Send PM

#335721 - 01/03/15 07:20 PM

I've redone all the steps once again, and this time ended up with my initial error: compilation starts with those weirds messages then resumes to crash some seconds later.

I do have the latest mingw and even downloaded it several times from mame site, the only source I've ever used to grab this tool as well as the correct way to install and use it. There are only two versions available: 32 and 64, both the latest, so it's impossible for me to download an older one from there. I downloaded the correct 64b one so mingw=check

My mame source tree is plain perfect: everything at the right place, how could it be differently? Unzipping and overlapping folders is automatic and vice free, provided you don't click shit when prompted. We can say it's possible to click shit once in a while, but I've redone the mame source tree at least twenty times. I'm french but not that french . So mame source tree=check

All is done by the book, and has been done a number of times those past days, and still it changes nothing. I've carefully followed all your steps each time I swear it, fact is I already did those on myself before knocking at this forum door as it was an obvious step to troubleshoot (except the call mingw part which was new to me, I reckon). So mingw is the latest version 64b as needed and mame sourcetree is perfect. The two usual suspects are therefore innocent.

Compiling mame has worked for a year and up until .156 which I succesfully compiled and since then it's gone amok. I've moved nothing (at least until troubleshooting), changed nothing and the steps I follow are always the same easy steps: extract mame source then mameui over that, apply the diff I use (which I skipped here), double click my batch file and off I went until then.

Fact is I'm doing full circles around this weird bug for some times and this cycle has to be broken at some points. So the best thing to do I think is to call it a day and schedule a full reinstall of my system and we'll see from here. Thanks for your help redk9258, I really appreciate you took time for me.

Edited by ChrisP (01/03/15 08:09 PM)

ChrisP
Send PM

#335722 - 01/03/15 08:41 PM

After digging a little more into my computer I've found an odd entry in my environment variables that points to a folder that doesn't appear in my partition. The folder is named BVTbin. After some net researches my eyes popped off my head and are still rolling toward the horizon at this time.

Apparently my PC might have been absolutely hijacked, UNIX tools downloaded on my computer and even worst than that the chances to restore it to a clean state are about zero as various chipsets and roms might have been compromised. I think that might account for my failure to compile. I'm gonna give it a try whatever but it sounds as I might have to buy a brand new mother board and and brand news HDD. I don't know how this might have happened and apparently more and more guys report the same thing over the net, so beware people!

Edited by ChrisP (01/03/15 08:43 PM)

StilettoAdministrator
They're always after me Lucky ROMS!
Reged: 03/07/04
Send PM

#335723 - 01/03/15 09:20 PM

> After digging a little more into my computer I've found an odd entry in my
> environment variables that points to a folder that doesn't appear in my partition.
> The folder is named BVTbin. After some net researches my eyes popped off my head and
> are still rolling toward the horizon at this time.
>
> Apparently my PC might have been absolutely hijacked, UNIX tools downloaded on my
> computer and even worst than that the chances to restore it to a clean state are
> about zero as various chipsets and roms might have been compromised. I think that
> might account for my failure to compile. I'm gonna give it a try whatever but it
> sounds as I might have to buy a brand new mother board and and brand news HDD. I
> don't know how this might have happened and apparently more and more guys report the
> same thing over the net, so beware people!

Um, don't believe everything you read at the first Google result for BTVbin.

This is far more likely:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18378145/what-is-the-csilogfile-for

- Stiletto

ChrisP
Send PM

Re: MAMEUI64 157 compile error new [Re: Stiletto]
#335724 - 01/03/15 10:32 PM

You're right Stilleto this thing is a normal win7 component according to more researches. Fortunately you've stopped my panic as I was contemplating nasty options regarding my computer. And now that I have time to think clearly about it it's becoming clear that an axe wouldn't have helped. Obviously I need a good healthy dose of fresh air before doing anything else. I'll wipe my system clean tomorrow and will make a fresh start. I hope I'd be able to report a success a little bit later. Have a nice day and thanks for your help folks.

Edited by ChrisP (01/03/15 10:38 PM)

caius
MAME Fan
Reged: 10/09/06
Send PM

#335727 - 01/04/15 12:20 AM

Hi all,
I have some troubles me too in compiling MAMEUI with the new 0.157 source code, I changed nothing from my environment since 0.156 version.Instead, I can compile fine MAME command line with lastest source.

This is the error I get while compiling MAMEUI with 0.157 source:

Code:

C:\mamecompile\mame>make all -j3 OSD=winui EMULATOR=MAMEUI32.exe
Linking obj/winui/build/makedep.exe...
Linking obj/winui/build/makelist.exe...
Linking obj/winui/build/makemak.exe...
obj/winui/libocore.a(windir.o):windir.c:(.text+0x1ce): undefined reference to `_
imp__PathIsRelativeW@4'
obj/winui/libocore.a(wintime.o):wintime.c:(.text+0x1d): undefined reference to `
_imp__timeGetTime@0'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x17): undefined reference
to `_imp__WSAStartup@8'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x2f): undefined reference
to `_imp__WSACleanup@0'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x50): undefined reference
to `_imp__WSACleanup@0'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x61): undefined reference
to `_imp__WSACleanup@0'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x137): undefined reference
to `_imp__socket@12'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x17f): undefined reference
to `_imp__setsockopt@20'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x190): undefined reference
to `_imp__gethostbyname@4'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x1d1): undefined reference
to `_imp__htons@4'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x208): undefined reference
to `_imp__bind@12'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x22a): undefined reference
to `_imp__listen@8'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x262): undefined reference
to `_imp__connect@12'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x2f9): undefined reference
to `_imp__select@20'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x313): undefined reference
to `__WSAFDIsSet@8'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):objwinsocket.c/:winui(/.libocore.atext(+wintim
e.o0x33f))::wintime.c :undefined( .referencetext +to0x1d )`:_imp__accept @undefi
ned12 'reference
objto/ winui`/_imp__timeGetTimelibocore.a@(0winsocket.o')
:objwinsocket.c/:winui(/.libocore.atext(+winsocket.o0x355))::winsocket.c :undefi
ned( .referencetext +to0x17 )`:_imp__closesocket @undefined4 'reference
objto/ winui`/_imp__WSAStartuplibocore.a@(8winsocket.o')
:objwinsocket.c/:winui(/.libocore.atext(+winsocket.o0x409))::winsocket.c :undefi
ned( .referencetext +to0x2f )`:_imp__recv @undefined16 'reference
objto/ winui`/_imp__WSACleanuplibocore.a@(0winsocket.o')
:objwinsocket.c/:winui(/.libocore.atext(+winsocket.o0x47c))::winsocket.c :undefi
ned( .referencetext +to0x50 )`:_imp__send @undefined16 'reference
objto/ winui`/_imp__WSACleanuplibocore.a@(0winsocket.o')
:objwinsocket.c/:winui(/.libocore.atext(+winsocket.o0x4bf))::winsocket.c :undefi
ned( .referencetext +to0x61 )`:_imp__closesocket @undefined4 'reference
Cto: /`mingw_imp__WSACleanup/@mingw640-'w32
/objbin//winui./.libocore.a/(libwinsocket.o/)gcc:/winsocket.ci686:-(w64.-textmin
gw32+/0x1374.9.1)/:. .undefined/ .reference. /to. .`/_imp__socket.@.12/'i686
-objw64/-winuimingw32//libocore.abin(/winsocket.old.exe):: winsocket.cobj:/(winu
i./textlibocore.a+(0x17fwinsocket.o)):: undefinedbad referencereloc toaddress
`0x0_imp__setsockopt @in20 'section
obj`/.winuidata/'libocore.a
(collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x190): undefined reference to `_imp__gethostbyn
ame@4'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x1d1): undefined reference
to `_imp__htons@4'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x208): undefined reference
to `_imp__bind@12'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x22a): undefined reference
to `_imp__listen@8'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x262): undefined reference
to `_imp__connect@12'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x2f9): undefined reference
to `_imp__select@20'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x313): undefined reference
to `__WSAFDIsSet@8'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x33f): undefined reference
to `_imp__accept@12'
obj/winui/libocore.a(src/build/build.mak:66: recipe for target 'obj/winui/build/
makedep.exe' failed
winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x355): undefined reference to `_imp__closesocke
t@4'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):make: *** [obj/winui/build/makedep.exe] Error
winsocket.cobjmake: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
:/(winui./textlibocore.a+(0x409wintime.o)):: wintime.cundefined: (reference. tex
tto+ 0x1d`)_imp__recv:@ 16undefined'
referenceobj /towinui `/_imp__timeGetTimelibocore.a@(0winsocket.o')
:objwinsocket.c/:winui(/.libocore.atext(+winsocket.o0x47c))::winsocket.c :undefi
ned (reference. textto+ 0x17`)_imp__send:@ 16undefined'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.creference: (to. text`+_imp__WSAStar
tup0x4bf@)8:'
undefinedobj /referencewinui /tolibocore.a (`winsocket.o_imp__closesocket)@:4win
socket.c':
(C.:text/+mingw0x2f/)mingw64:- w32undefined/ binreference/ .to. /`lib_imp__WSACl
eanup/@gcc0/'i686
-objw64/-winuimingw32//libocore.a4.9.1(/winsocket.o.).:/winsocket.c.:.(/..text.+
/0x50.).:/ i686undefined- w64reference- mingw32to/ bin`/_imp__WSACleanupld.exe@:
0 'obj
/objwinui//winuilibocore.a/(libocore.awinsocket.o()winsocket.o:) :badwinsocket.c
reloc: (address. text0x0+ 0x61in) :section undefined` .referencedata 'to
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
`_imp__WSACleanup@0'
obj/src/build/build.mak:85: recipe for target 'obj/winui/build/makemak.exe' fail
ed
winuimake: *** [obj/winui/build/makemak.exe] Error 1
/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x137): undefined reference to `_imp
__socket@12'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x17f): undefined reference
to `_imp__setsockopt@20'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x190): undefined reference
to `_imp__gethostbyname@4'
to `_imp__htons@4'
to `_imp__bind@12'
to `_imp__listen@8'
to `_imp__connect@12'
to `_imp__select@20'
to `__WSAFDIsSet@8'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x33f): undefined reference
to `_imp__accept@12'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x355): undefined reference
to `_imp__closesocket@4'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x409): undefined reference
to `_imp__recv@16'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x47c): undefined reference
to `_imp__send@16'
obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o):winsocket.c:(.text+0x4bf): undefined reference
to `_imp__closesocket@4'
C:/mingw/mingw64-w32/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-w64-mingw32/4.9.1/../../../../i686-w64-
mingw32/bin/ld.exe: obj/winui/libocore.a(winsocket.o): bad reloc address 0x0 in
section `.data'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
src/build/build.mak:104: recipe for target 'obj/winui/build/makelist.exe' failed

make: *** [obj/winui/build/makelist.exe] Error 1

redk9258
Regular
Send PM

Re: MAMEUI64 157 compile error new [Re: caius]
#335750 - 01/04/15 07:11 AM

caius

Can you start an new thread? It will be too confusing trying to solve 2 or more problems in the same thread.

It sounds to me like you do not have the latest MAMEUI source.

redk9258
Regular
Send PM

#335751 - 01/04/15 07:28 AM

ChrisP,

I would try one more thing. Before you call setenv.bat, Try set path=. Then type path. It should say PATH=(null). Then call setenv.bat. Maybe there is something else in your path that interferes.

Pages: 1

Frontend Tech + >> MAMEUI & IV/Play
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV, Robbbert 
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 6756