Pages: 1

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Some people.
#356582 - 07/17/16 12:59 AM

My new neighbor, as of a whole two days, parks his giant-ass flatbed trailer between our homes, three feet onto my property and blocking my gate and access to my backyard. I can't get it open to grt the mower to the front yard, so I knock on his door to introduce myself, to point out that I can't open my gate, and ask him to move the trailer.

His wife is nice as pie (and hot as hell btw), then dick-for-brains comes overhears us and comes to the door, with his opening like, "When do you need to get back there?"

Oh, well, I'd like to mow, so any time soon would be great.

"Yeah, so for what, like, a couple hours?"

No, not just a couple hours. I need access to my own yard every week to mow.

"I'm not moving that trailer every week bro."

I agree. You really need to find another place for it where its not on my property.

"Its only on your property like a couple inches"

Right. Its on my property.

"So you just don't want my trailer on your two inches of property. You know, you could have just been up front and nice about it."

I was trying to be nice about it.

"No you weren't. Being nice about it would have just been just asking me nicely to move my trailer instead of being a jerk about it" * SLAM *

Ugh. Nice to meet you too, ass hole.

Trailer is still blocking my gate. And if I have to have the city tow it, I'm sure we'll be real close friends after that.

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

Re: Some people. new [Re: GatKong]
#356583 - 07/17/16 01:10 AM

> Trailer is still blocking my gate. And once I have the city tow it, I'm sure we'll be
> real close friends after that.

Burn it down. That will teach him a lesson. Show him who is a real red neck. Invite his lady over for a drink too. Punks don't like that. Just showing how dumb that guy is. If he step into your yard then burn his house down next. lol

Really want to go crazy. Use his trailer for shooting targets.

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

#356590 - 07/17/16 05:34 AM

Have someone from the "city" (as they say) come out and survey and/or mark your land. Then put up a fence.... That is, of course, if it would allow you to mow your lawn. Doesn't have to be a full fence around your yard. Just enough to get your mower to your front yard. The type of fence? That's up to you.

Good luck.

ETA: I bet this guy is a mean drunk. But, he probably isn't Cajun. Because if he were, he would've told you by now.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (07/17/16 07:05 AM)

LEVEL-4

DiodeDude
Semi-Lurker
Reged: 09/28/03
Send PM

"Mount" his wife on the roof of his own house. new [Re: Dullaron]
#356599 - 07/17/16 07:15 PM

When he's jumping up and down, cussing you from front yard, ask him if he'd like you to move. Just tell him you're only on his side by about 6 inches.

Pi
Allergic to life
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

#356615 - 07/18/16 02:38 AM

That sums up the attitude of some, scratch that, too many people nowadays. Let me reword it properly:

'Your arguments are great, but they don't direct us to ME winning and getting all I want, so you suck big time, and now I have the divine right to make your life a living hell, just because what I said.'

Some even add a subtle 'btw I am the center of the world. Not only my world, but your world too, and if you're too stupid to notice, and too kind to not make my life a living hell, well that's great for me.'

I humilliated the last one who thought he could do what he wanted (smoking on his window and throwing the ashes on my window sill). Now he's a great neighbour (we don't talk and I barely see him, so yes great neighbour).

Next time I suggest you to get a recording of the talk (with your cell phone for example) so you can actually prove to a 3rd person how the conversation went for real, because sooner or later he'll say you even threatened him physically or crap like that.

(No I don't hate people. I hate assholes, and they are usually simple and follow simple, repetitive patterns.)

Where's that GREAT ginger neighbour of yours?

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

Nightvoice
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/19/10
Loc: The Room Next To You
Send PM

#356619 - 07/18/16 04:41 AM

Being that (a) this is a fight he won't win with the city and (b) you've paid tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars for that land and every inch of it, you need not to worry about staying on good terms with him. If he gets retaliatory in any way, just get a 1000-watt bass amp and a bass guitar and thump a few notes here and there at 2:00 a.m. every night.... not enough to give anyone time to call the cops but just enough to rob him of priceless sleep. Or get an oil drum and fill it with all of your used cooking grease and put a fan on it blowing toward his house; when that shit goes rancid and heats up in the summertime sun, his house will become uninhabitable.

----------------------
I have officially retired from sucking at everything I do. Life is much easier now.

My MAME/MESS artwork files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ABxeKgNIrKlIsyck7dx4V241NFQDWAF4
Related screen shots: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U5IbvbVzYW97PuOOQuocvZFE_YJz7WIn

mike20599
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/14/08
Send PM

Let us know how to turns out new [Re: GatKong]
#356628 - 07/18/16 09:20 AM

And post a pic of the hot wife while you're at it.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Some of this ^ new [Re: Pi]
#356645 - 07/18/16 10:46 PM

Go back with a guy friend. Or maybe a guy friend and your wife or his wife/girlfriend. Have both of them record, or even stream/direct store to net, the event. Don't talk. Tell: if you don't move your vehicle by the end of the day (give a time), I'm going to call...(whoever in the city you need to call).

If he wants to get physical about it, tell him you're going to call the cops.

Do all these things, accordingly.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

DT1
MAME Fan
Reged: 07/20/16
Send PM

#356706 - 07/20/16 07:50 PM

I hate that kind of crap. also when idiots like to double park. Happens all the time at my house, and i never know who's it is - i live next to an apartment complex, and it's always different cars. i just figure it's humanity being complacent on being dicks.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

He finally moved it. new [Re: mike20599]
#356709 - 07/20/16 09:55 PM

Maybe he left it a few days just to dig it in, or maybe it took him this long to arrange an alternate location. Either way, it's gone.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Re: Some people. new [Re: DT1]
#356789 - 07/21/16 11:37 PM

> I hate that kind of crap. also when idiots like to double park. Happens all the time at my house, and i never know who's it is - i live next to an apartment complex, and it's always different cars. i just figure it's humanity being complacent on being dicks.

Just keep a box o nails handy, and casually walk by....

One time at band camp..... Hehn....one time there was this dude with a diesel extra cab rig-like truck who parked in the handicap spot near our window. He was up and running it before dawn every morning, and totally fucked my sleep schedule. He wasn't handicapped. But he was always gone before dawn till after the office closed. And he refused to not park there. So one night I went and put a twelve inch post nail under one of his front tires. He didn't park there again.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 17 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1737