View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Smitty. Wax.
#359409 - 10/05/16 10:25 PM

Well I did a jopey the other night and peeled my shit back. It was just one hit, and I've been using wax exclusively for the last couple weeks...but damn....I was tripping balls for about an hour. I think the tincture I had some of an hour or two before set me up for it (I don't get a buzz, it's purely medicinal cos it's not decarbed...) which was my intent, but I didn't intend to be blown into the next universe.

In any case, it's my favorite because the taste is so rich and nice. Really 'green' tasting, and the texture is awesome: complex and smooth.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Smitty. Wax. new [Re: Traso]
#359417 - 10/05/16 11:50 PM Attachment: bermese-kush.jpg 492 KB (0 downloads)

I'll check it out at some point but so far I like old fashioned flower in a bong over anything else, all smokables and all edibles. The best way for me has been trying a bunch out, finding the one(s) that really did it for me and then stock up on them before the batch quickly runs out never to be seen again. I've had some that make me almost uncontrollably smile and laugh, that is where it's at. The one batch I was buying of the Burmese Kush was like that, best weed I have ever smoked in my life.

The edibles, at least for now are all junk sugar food with inferior unpredictable highs, most time you don't even know if it was sativa or indica, and it's usually from scraps that got trimmed. Maybe weed butter isn't a junk food but it has never had an effect on me. I enjoy tinchers but mostly because of the taste, they taste like magic, they taste amazing. I've done over half a bottle in a night though and not felt much so... I dunno I was getting friend prices for a while from a couple that made them and it was worth it for that, but shop prices not so much. They pretty much taste better than anything though, but again they are basically junk food, full of sugar. I'm not a big vape pen guy either, just not as good as flower. Those have gotten insanely popular and are exported illegally all over the US. People love them.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Smitty. Wax. new [Re: Smitdogg]
#359424 - 10/06/16 03:10 AM Attachment: desarboxlate cannabis.jpg 135 KB (0 downloads)

Pretty.

There is that (different highs). I don't have that kind of connection, so I go with what I can get. He happened to have some wax that had been sitting around for about a year, because he quit partaking in general, and I loved what I got from him last year, so I was all hell yeahhh.

I don't like burned stuff at all. Even ice bongs isn't as smooth as vaping. But not those pens. Those suck a dick. They burn it. Magic Flight is ki-ller. Only once I burned it - like cherried the fuck - but the battery was pretty new, and I ran it too long before sucking. There is a little trick to it, but the first hit is like the finest thing you've ever encountered. Pure oil vapor - just not as concentrated as vaping wax - and the taste is mmmmmm.

Some people rave about those expensive electronic vapes or volcano vapes. I haven't tried the volcano type, but I tried my friend's electronic vape (plug-in and set the temp) and it was a chore getting the right temp, plus it didn't seem to keep temp well.

For concentrates, I got an Eclipse vape: aluminum handle/mouthpiece in one, and a vial screws onto the bottom. Can be used for bud too, but can burn it through the glass, and while still nice isn't as fine as the Magic Flight.

My friend gave me a two-ounce bottle of tincture for fifteen bucks. It was old, but seems nice - after I let it sit open for about three weeks till the alchohol evaporated and it reduced to almost strictly cannabis juice. They didn't use any sugar or flavour or anything, which is fine by me.

That's a bummer about the edibles. I like to make my own munchies, though, if I'm doing that kind of thing, and I'd make high-protein ones. I used to make macaroons with whey powder. Shit, complete food there - and whey is already a complete protein.

Here's a bea-utiful picture I found. I don't think it's shopped.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#359425 - 10/06/16 03:41 AM

I'm not a photographer. You're just taking too big of a hit through bongs. Use a small bong and learn the cutoff that makes you cough. Simple as that.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

#359427 - 10/06/16 05:25 AM

> I'm not a photographer. You're just taking too big of a hit through bongs. Use a small bong and learn the cutoff that makes you cough. Simple as that.

No, dude, really. Vaping is that different. It's like the difference between a natural cig and nic vape. Fine and pretty like the latter.

My bong bowl's a one-hitter, and I don't pack it.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#359428 - 10/06/16 05:32 AM

I've vaped tons, I like it but not for the main format. I've been smoking it for 25 years, it has no harsh effect on my lungs through a bong unless I take a stupidly large hit.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

#359431 - 10/06/16 05:59 AM

> I've vaped tons, I like it but not for the main format. I've been smoking it for 25 years, it has no harsh effect on my lungs through a bong unless I take a stupidly large hit.

Oh. Bong is fine, lung-wise. Ice bong is better. I just like the pure oil-ness. It's like when I was a kid and imagined liquor being tasty and smooth and nice. And a good liquor, especially a good scotch, is.

> I'm not a photographer.

I meant the colors look real. And another wonder of Nature, no?

B2K24
MAME @ 15 kHz Sony Trinitron CRT user
Reged: 10/25/10
Send PM

#359558 - 10/09/16 08:06 AM

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
3 registered and 26 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1774