Today & tomorrow, via Steam key.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: Humble Store: DiRT3 for free. new [Re: TriggerFin]
#360298 - 11/11/16 02:15 AM

I've got it for PS3. I could only find the EU version (I guess that's what it is) on Amazon. I thought it looked so cool and fun. But I only ended up getting frustrated and rage-quiting. If I ever buy a steering wheel controller, maybe I'll pick it up again.

Which, at this point, probably isn't going to happen, since I've been saying this for the past 3 years.

LEVEL-4

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Re: Humble Store: DiRT3 for free. new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#360301 - 11/11/16 06:03 AM

> I've got it for PS3. I could only find the EU version (I guess that's what it is) on
> Amazon. I thought it looked so cool and fun. But I only ended up getting frustrated
> and rage-quiting. If I ever buy a steering wheel controller, maybe I'll pick it up
> again.
>
> Which, at this point, probably isn't going to happen, since I've been saying this for
> the past 3 years.

I've seen people (1 person) with steering wheels (a Logitech G27) get frustrated with it in YT videos. Free though.

Haze
Reged: 09/23/03
Send PM

Re: Humble Store: DiRT3 for free. new [Re: TriggerFin]
#360308 - 11/11/16 04:46 PM

> > I've got it for PS3. I could only find the EU version (I guess that's what it is)
> on
> > Amazon. I thought it looked so cool and fun. But I only ended up getting frustrated
> > and rage-quiting. If I ever buy a steering wheel controller, maybe I'll pick it up
> > again.
> >
> > Which, at this point, probably isn't going to happen, since I've been saying this
> for
> > the past 3 years.
>
> I've seen people (1 person) with steering wheels (a Logitech G27) get frustrated with
> it in YT videos. Free though.

It's not a terrible game, I have it for the PS3, but it is one that has ensured I haven't purchased any further Codemasters games.

It's got one of those stupid 'VIP Pass' systems, which it nags you about all the time if you don't have a code. Some companies have since made their codes free (even EA for a good part of the library - apparently all of it, but Dead Space 2 still nags you / wants to charge) but this one persists in being annoying nagware.

Worst part is, I did have a code (I bought the game brand new when it was about £40) but it was on an older PS3, with an older account, tied to an email address I no longer have control over. Fuck that shit.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 19 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1520