MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Does it strike you as self centered to ask your coworkers to adjust the toilet seat to your personal preferences?
#362407 - 01/10/17 07:58 PM

Working in an environment where there are multiple males, and one female. We all share a common bathroom.

Of all workplace issues to raise, seriously!? She expects all her male coworkers to adjust the toilet seat to her preferences, and gets all bent out of shape that she keeps finding the toilet seat in a position not to her liking.

Princess, get over yourself. Holy shit, your husband may have to prepare your throne, but this ain't your royal court, this is work, where your co-workers are your equals, not your subjects.

Reality check me. Am I off base on this? I am still dumbfounded this issue is getting any traction. The unbiased converse arguement is equally as valid that the default position of the seat could just as easily be the opposite of her preferences. She's only one of many votes, so... I dunno. It's so fucking dumb, it would never occur to me to blame my coworkers when I want to take a bathroom break, and the toilet seat is not positioned to my personal preference.

For the record, it's not the only bathroom in the building. There are even dedicated sex-defined bathrooms about 30 paces down the hall. This one is just closer, less public, and unisex.

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Re: Does it strike you as self centered to ask your coworkers to adjust the toilet seat to your personal preferences? new [Re: GatKong]
#362409 - 01/10/17 08:10 PM

> Working in an environment where there are multiple males, and one female. We all
> share a common bathroom.
>
> Of all workplace issues to raise, seriously!? She expects all her male coworkers to
> adjust the toilet seat to her preferences, and gets all bent out of shape that she
> keeps finding the toilet seat in a position not to her liking.
>
> Princess, get over yourself. Holy shit, your husband may have to prepare your throne,
> but this ain't your royal court, this is work, where your co-workers are your equals,
> not your subjects.
>
> Reality check me. Am I off base on this? I am still dumbfounded this issue is getting
> any traction. The unbiased converse arguement is equally as valid that the default
> position of the seat could just as easily be the opposite of her preferences. She's
> only one of many votes, so... I dunno. It's so fucking dumb, it would never occur to
> me to blame my coworkers when I want to take a bathroom break, and the toilet seat is
> not positioned to my personal preference.
>
> For the record, it's not the only bathroom in the building. There are even dedicated
> sex-defined bathrooms about 30 paces down the hall. This one is just closer, less
> public, and unisex.

Does it have a seat lid in addition to the seat, or just a seat?

I stopped caring when I got complaints that I was putting the lid down.

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Yes new [Re: GatKong]
#362411 - 01/10/17 08:46 PM

> Working in an environment where there are multiple males, and one female. We all
> share a common bathroom.
>
> Of all workplace issues to raise, seriously!? She expects all her male coworkers to
> adjust the toilet seat to her preferences, and gets all bent out of shape that she
> keeps finding the toilet seat in a position not to her liking.
>
> Princess, get over yourself. Holy shit, your husband may have to prepare your throne,
> but this ain't your royal court, this is work, where your co-workers are your equals,
> not your subjects.
>
> Reality check me. Am I off base on this? I am still dumbfounded this issue is getting
> any traction. The unbiased converse arguement is equally as valid that the default
> position of the seat could just as easily be the opposite of her preferences. She's
> only one of many votes, so... I dunno. It's so fucking dumb, it would never occur to
> me to blame my coworkers when I want to take a bathroom break, and the toilet seat is
> not positioned to my personal preference.
>
> For the record, it's not the only bathroom in the building. There are even dedicated
> sex-defined bathrooms about 30 paces down the hall. This one is just closer, less
> public, and unisex.

I have a body modification (not going to provide more details than this, other than that it's not a sex-change, sorry Traso) that effectively requires that I sit even if I want to take a piss. I still wouldn't have the fucking temerity to demand that everyone else leave the toilet seat down.

Being female isn't a disability and shouldn't be treated as such. I believe in equality, and among other things, that means putting the toilet seat in whatever position you need it to be in, regardless of your gender or personal physical attributes, yourself.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Get her this.... new [Re: GatKong]
#362413 - 01/10/17 08:55 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/201709659537?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Does it strike you as self centered to ask your coworkers to adjust the toilet seat to your personal preferences? new [Re: GatKong]
#362416 - 01/10/17 09:49 PM

You don't understand the situation is the issue. You must have the only wife on the planet that checks toilet seats before she sits down. It's not a matter of her caring about moving the toilet seat. It's a matter of there is something wrong with women's brains where they naturally don't check it before sitting down so they fall into the toilet if the seat is up. Yes they are dumb as a brick but the important part is they can't help it. I'm not even sure if they look at the gas tank level when they crank up a car.

Pi
Allergic to life
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

#362417 - 01/10/17 11:11 PM

Well, if she plays the gender card, not only self centered, also idiot. If instead she talks about education, then add hypocrisy to the whole deal. Point her to my direction for further explanation on each.

May as well ask her why doesn't she leave it on everyone's else preferred position instead, for the greater good?

If she's still thick, tell her: your house, your rules; not your house, not your rules.

Final solution, kill her.

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

Bad A Billy
Oop Ack!
Reged: 12/27/07
Loc: Outland
Send PM

Re: Does it strike you as self centered to ask your coworkers to adjust the toilet seat to your personal preferences? new [Re: TriggerFin]
#362423 - 01/11/17 04:12 AM

See?

That's what's happened since we stopped making them taste the backs of our hands when they bitch about stupid shit like this...

Who's the boss? Say Tony Danza & you get 2!

Pessimist: Oh, this can't get any worse!
Optimist: Yes, it can!

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

Re: Does it strike you as self centered to ask your coworkers to adjust the toilet seat to your personal preferences? new [Re: Bad A Billy]
#362434 - 01/11/17 09:10 AM

> See?
>
> That's what's happened since we stopped making them taste the backs of our hands when
> they bitch about stupid shit like this...
>
>
>
> Who's the boss? Say Tony Danza & you get 2!

Seriously though, what happened is just as Mr. Dogg describes, just the other way around. Rather than not looking and falling in, it was not looking and pissing all over everything.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Civilians be troublin themselves by bein civilians..... new [Re: TriggerFin]
#362474 - 01/12/17 02:59 AM

If it ain't in use, seats and lids go down. When it's in use, one or both go up. Awful simple.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Hehn. Go-ddamn, I'm awful curious, though.... (nt) new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#362475 - 01/12/17 03:00 AM

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

A pussy funnel.....brilliant. Really. (nt) new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#362476 - 01/12/17 03:06 AM

Gor
Giver of truth.
Loc: The basement
Send PM

#362497 - 01/12/17 01:36 PM

If there is a lid, there's a practical reason for putting it in the down position before flushing - the forceful act of toilet flushing sends some bits of whatever is in the toilet bowl (water, not water, etc.) up into the toilet lid when the lid is down. When the lid is not down, the bits of whatever goes further than the lid, possibly near, on, or in you.

Note: nut flushing also prevents bits from flying in you, but that's possibly not the best solution.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Does it strike you as self centered to ask your coworkers to adjust the toilet seat to your personal preferences? new [Re: Gor]
#362499 - 01/12/17 02:46 PM

> Note: nut flushing also prevents bits from flying in you, but that's possibly not the
> best solution.

Nut flushing is always the best solution

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Send PM

(NT) new [Re: Smitdogg]
#362500 - 01/12/17 02:53 PM

> > Note: nut flushing also prevents bits from flying in you, but that's possibly not
> the
> > best solution.
>
> Nut flushing is always the best solution

redk9258
Regular
Loc: Troy, Illinois USA
Send PM

Re: (NT) new [Re: TriggerFin]
#362510 - 01/13/17 12:02 AM

Piss all over the seat and then she won't use it anymore.

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

Re: (NT) new [Re: redk9258]
#362513 - 01/13/17 05:26 AM

> Piss all over the seat and then she won't use it anymore.

Yep unless she clean it. lol

URherenow
Loc: Japan
Send PM

#362546 - 01/14/17 08:58 AM

My wife is crazy about that shit too. I get an earful if I leave the seat up. What I don't get, is that no matter what, a Woman sits down. Should be as natural as breathing. Men (usually) only sit when they need to take a shit, and I have NEVER failed to put the lid down first. What's the big deal?

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: Does it strike you as self centered to ask your coworkers to adjust the toilet seat to your personal preferences? new [Re: URherenow]
#362556 - 01/14/17 06:50 PM

> My wife is crazy about that shit too.

As Smit said, maybe I AM the only guy in the world married to a woman who doesn't go apeshit over the toilet seat. I've been to the house she grew up in, and they were so poor, their toilet literally doesn't have a seat on it, and apparently never did. They sit and shit from the rim. Maybe not being raised an entitled spoiled person makes her that much more awesome of a person, who appreciates the important things in life, and doesn't let dumb imagined issues impact her happiness.

The only downside is she can always one-up me on the moaning stories.

"Man, I was the last kid on the block to get a pong console."

"Yeah, I was the only kid on the block who didn't have any toys at all."

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

#362559 - 01/14/17 09:46 PM

Anymore, I only sit when going #1. I quit standing... I don't know how long ago. Less than 2 years ago, I think. I guess I sort of started doing it at work. I think 1 or 2 other male coworkers worked at the time. And I could tell when one of them had recently used the toilet... You could smell the piss... And that (I assume) was from pee SPLASH... On the wall. Cleaning the employee and public restrooms, and the walls next to the toilet, would always give a yellowish stain on the rag I'd be using to clean it.

"But Tomu-sama!, doesn't that make you feel emasculated?"

Not being in a relationship makes me feel emasculated. Legs being straight or bent when I take a piss makes no difference on how "manly" I feel. Like, what? Are there dudes so worried about their manliness that if their anus was just about to burst with shit, that they'd insist on pissing first while standing before taking their dump?

At any rate, imo, it's cleaner. I'm not saying everydude should do the same.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

#362563 - 01/15/17 01:11 AM

> > My wife is crazy about that shit too.
>
> As Smit said, maybe I AM the only guy in the world married to a woman who doesn't go
> apeshit over the toilet seat.

Nah man, my wife doesn't give a shit about toilet seat position, and my mum never gave a shit about it either. It's not that unusual.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: (NT) new [Re: redk9258]
#362565 - 01/15/17 03:17 AM

Shit directly into her pussy and then slap her until she quits

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Yeah, where does one stop? new [Re: Smitdogg]
#362584 - 01/15/17 07:47 AM

> Shit directly into her pussy and then slap her until she quits

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Open toilet means money down the drain..... new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#362585 - 01/15/17 07:49 AM

Or haven't you bunged up on your fung shui?

Gor
Giver of truth.
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: Does it strike you as self centered to ask your coworkers to adjust the toilet seat to your personal preferences? new [Re: Smitdogg]
#362591 - 01/15/17 03:02 PM

> > Note: nut flushing also prevents bits from flying in you, but that's possibly not
> the
> > best solution.
>
> Nut flushing is always the best solution

Not to be confused with nut flashing, which can get you on a list.

Robbbert
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

nvm new [Re: GatKong]
#362621 - 01/16/17 06:46 AM

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Especially if you ha' big ol baallss....... You can be on mai lihst! (nt) new [Re: Gor]
#362666 - 01/18/17 04:27 AM

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 26 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2776