MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

I could beat you all in a fart length contest til you squirt into your manties (man panties) whilst mine boxers stay dry as a kite
#365412 - 04/24/17 08:27 PM

They're dry as a falcon soarin through the sky

And they're dry til I dizz I rizz I, so check it

I fart bizzy I fart your head dizzy

I fart up your mouth like I was Dizzy Gillespie I'm crazy you can't fart phase me

I'm the S, fartin fresh I wanna fart on your chest

I'm all about the farts, the contests you see

Every single day farting on your c-h-e-s-t

P-o-u-n-d down my farts on you

You try to fart on me I gots ta fart you up I thought you knew

I'll fart your crew, but yet and still

Ya want to get real, I can underwear peel, ya say chill

Now feel, the motherfucking realism

Smit Doggy Dogg is floating buscuits that can break through steel

Pi
Allergic to life
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

Re: I could beat you all in a fart length contest til you squirt into your manties (man panties) whilst mine boxers stay dry as a kite new [Re: Smitdogg]
#365414 - 04/25/17 12:58 AM

If it's lyrics to a new hip hop song rapped by you, I'm waiting to hear a demo.

If it's some kind of challenge, I'll win. I'll beat you down so hard that you'll think you've been fucked by a 4-8-8-4 Union Pacific Big Boy. I'll have to break the Geneva Protocol on chemical and biological warfare, but I'll do it. I'll.

With dry manties.

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: I could beat you all in a fart length contest til you squirt into your manties (man panties) whilst mine boxers stay dry as a kite new [Re: Pi]
#365415 - 04/25/17 01:08 AM

Don't stink so cutie pi. I could fart you out of house and home. You remember that Austin Powers piss? I fart that long without breaks and NO wet squizzy. I stay perfectly dry when I gets busy.

Pi
Allergic to life
Send PM

Re: I could beat you all in a fart length contest til you squirt into your manties (man panties) whilst mine boxers stay dry as a kite new [Re: Smitdogg]
#365417 - 04/25/17 02:44 AM

> Don't stink so cutie pi. I could fart you out of house and home. You remember that
> Austin Powers piss? I fart that long without breaks and NO wet squizzy. I stay
> perfectly dry when I gets busy.

What about the coach piss on A League Of Their Own, plus the ship passing on the intro of Spaceballs, plus that Austin Powers piss of yours? And I am as dry as the dryest draught. I'm the standard by which dissecants are compared. Me farting is listed on 17 online and 3 offline thesaurus as the antonym for wet, and my fart has its own entry on Stinkopedia section for "so extremely dry farts that you'd think you're amidst the Sahara desert during a chemical attack". Yes Stinkopedia's section names are as long as your challenges. But neither as long nor as dry as my farts.

Keep dreaming.

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: I could beat you all in a fart length contest til you squirt into your manties (man panties) whilst mine boxers stay dry as a kite new [Re: Pi]
#365418 - 04/25/17 02:50 AM

A League of Their Own is a womanly film so by definition could not outfart a man. They could probably run up a queef record but I'm not concerned. I've taken a shit train longer than the Spaceballs intro, don't waste my timehole. Austin Powers piss vs. my fart uninterrupted is how I break it down from the farthole.

I know good and goddamn well that after about 3 seconds of fart time you squirt hot shit black pain out your shithole burns burns burns and then caught by manties to the stains stains stains unrestrained to the spotting of the outer clothes.

Pi
Allergic to life
Send PM

#365422 - 04/25/17 12:19 PM

Your head is full of hot fart if you think A League Of Their Own is a womanly movie. It's more macho than any movie with Danny Trejo except Machete.

And as I said, the three movies combined. No stains. How can you affirm otherwise, you've installed spycams in every manties of the forum members? You perverted pervert. Uukrul.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#365435 - 04/26/17 03:09 PM

Every time you feel a fart coming on you have to get your body into a planking position to use every muscle in your body to hold your butt cheeks tight together to stop spicy hot shart liquid from burning through your manties. Meanwhile I'm off farting my goddamn asshole out in perfect key to the tune of the strong to the finish Popeye song. Dry as a bone.

Pi
Allergic to life
Send PM

#365437 - 04/26/17 03:35 PM

> Every time you feel a fart coming on you have to get your body into a planking
> position to use every muscle in your body to hold your butt cheeks tight together to
> stop spicy hot shart liquid from burning through your manties. Meanwhile I'm off
> farting my goddamn asshole out in perfect key to the tune of the strong to the finish
> Popeye song. Dry as a bone.

All I hear is wishful thinking, QQ, baby cries. I'm a perfect methanogenic factory with no wet waste as byproduct, Mr. Diaper. I admit I'm not creating planets like teh Orc, but isn't that the purpose of your challenge? Or is your challenge just word play? All you wanted is to write about your manholed man hole? Dude, I have better things to do...

Wait, I haven't.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#365439 - 04/26/17 03:43 PM Attachment: dam-breaking.jpg 33 KB (0 downloads)

Basically from the moment your asshole makes a mouse squeak of a sound it's like a dam breaking. It burns your asshole rawer than a family pack of chicken thighs at the grocery store. It would behoove you to to accept your shithole's plight instead of lying like the Pinocchio nose that you buttfucked yourself with in order to get a stinkhole so loose. It would really, really behoove the shit out of you, but not all of it, you would still shit on yourself afterward.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Pi
Allergic to life
Send PM

#365454 - 04/26/17 07:03 PM

I thought you'd never post another selfie...

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 18 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1445