Title fixed. :-]

Edited by T0M (09/13/11 02:28 PM)

LEVEL-4

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Re: DEBUNKING THE FOXNEWS & POPULAR MECHANICS ATTACK ON 9/11 TRUTH new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#264582 - 09/13/11 02:08 AM

"Red on yellow, kill a fellow!" Run away!

So I got to 9 seconds in.

twistyAdministrator
Space Lord
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: DEBUNKING THE FOXNEWS & POPULAR MECHANICS ATTACK ON 9/11 TRUTH new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#264583 - 09/13/11 02:16 AM

lharms
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/07/06
Send PM

#264587 - 09/13/11 04:59 AM

Let me counter with

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s10e09-mystery-of-the-urinal-deuce

DMala
Sleep is overrated
Reged: 05/09/05
Loc: Waltham, MA
Send PM

Re: DEBUNKING THE FOXNEWS & POPULAR MECHANICS ATTACK ON 9/11 TRUTH new [Re: twisty]
#264588 - 09/13/11 04:59 AM

Ugh, I can't watch more than five minutes of those without glazing over.

You can debate the facts and the science until you're blue in the face. For me, the biggest hole in all of the 9/11 conspiracy theories is this: A few administrations ago, the POTUS decided to stick a cigar up his secretary. Presumably, no one was present for this incident other than the president, the intern, and the cigar. Despite this lack of witnesses, the *entire world* eventually found out exactly how far the cigar went in, and every other lurid detail of the affair.

Every 9/11 conspiracy theory I've heard requires large numbers of people to be "in on it" and to keep their mouths shut for a decade. It's just not possible. It would be the story of the century, whoever blew it open would be Woodward and Bernstein x 1000. Maybe North Korea could keep a lid on something like that, but there's no way it would happen here, money and fame is too powerful a motivation.

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?! [nt] new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#264590 - 09/13/11 06:25 AM

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?! [nt] new [Re: Hizzout]
#264598 - 09/13/11 11:31 AM

Copy/Pasted the title... I was too tired at the time of posting to change every letter.

LEVEL-4

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: DEBUNKING THE FOXNEWS & POPULAR MECHANICS ATTACK ON 9/11 TRUTH new [Re: TriggerFin]
#264599 - 09/13/11 11:33 AM

> "Red on yellow, kill a fellow!" Run away!
>
> So I got to 9 seconds in.

truth

LEVEL-4

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: DEBUNKING THE FOXNEWS & POPULAR MECHANICS ATTACK ON 9/11 TRUTH new [Re: twisty]
#264604 - 09/13/11 02:43 PM

When given all this info, and these FACTS... The so called "official" story (e.g. Lie) is rendered to be utterly ridiculous!

I once thought that anyone that would think that our government was behind this - they weren't even worth my time or consideration, and their "opinion" didn't even matter since the very idea was so 'Out There!'

What first made me question the official/"popular" opinion on the whole 9/11 debacle?

World Trade Center Building 7.

Then you look at other questions that don't have satisfactory explanations, why are they covered up, and why do they not make any logical sense?

To deny the FACTS you have to willingly and purposefully want to stay ignorant. That's the easiest thing to do.

LEVEL-4

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

#264605 - 09/13/11 03:06 PM

You, sir, are either completely convinced, or very convincing.

Renegade
Got No Where Else to Go
Reged: 10/01/03
Send PM

Re: Debunking the Fox News & PM Attack on 9/11 TRUTH new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#264615 - 09/13/11 07:19 PM

I have watched different shows showing how it was a conspiracy blah blah blah
and i have seen them leave out many items of interest. Example 1 I watched just
weeks ago talked about how bush stayed in the class room with the kids and that
showed that he wasn't worrying about what was going on because he must have known
before hand what was going to happen. second why didn't they fly into the school
he was at because " the world" knew his plans for the day. three that he stayed
almost an hour at the school after it happened. first off they forgot to mention
that within 7 minutes after he was informed that in the next room phones where
already set up with the white house, pentegon, etc and that information was coming
in shaping the situation and that with in a few more bush was in that room on the
phone getting info and givin orders. second I have watched the video of him in the
class room and the minute he was told and he didn't look like he was not surprised
to me. third I doubt the attackers made the plans just days before when bushes travel
plans became known.

I agree if anyone had a chance to sell a book, be on t.v. stating they have proof
that all these goverment agencies where in on it they would be on bill mahr's for
the next 6 months and every anti bush dead head would have bumper stickers on their
cars asking for his head. Hell the russions kno more about whats going on in this
country than our own news services do, just watch their world news. the russions
would have been the first ones to publish, air, make known any info on this so
called conspiracy.....

Only here to annoy...

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: Debunking the Fox News & PM Attack on 9/11 TRUTH new [Re: Renegade]
#264627 - 09/13/11 09:57 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Documents-Government-Doesnt-Want-Read/dp/1616082267

Reserve your copy today.

ETA:

Edited by T0M (09/13/11 10:13 PM)

LEVEL-4

Jdurgi
Regular
Loc: NEW England, CT
Send PM

Re: DEBUNKING THE FOXNEWS & POPULAR MECHANICS ATTACK ON 9/11 TRUTH new [Re: DMala]
#264665 - 09/14/11 07:09 AM

> Ugh, I can't watch more than five minutes of those without glazing over.
>
> You can debate the facts and the science until you're blue in the face. For me, the
> biggest hole in all of the 9/11 conspiracy theories is this: A few administrations
> ago, the POTUS decided to stick a cigar up his secretary. Presumably, no one was
> present for this incident other than the president, the intern, and the cigar.
> Despite this lack of witnesses, the *entire world* eventually found out exactly how
> far the cigar went in, and every other lurid detail of the affair.
>
> Every 9/11 conspiracy theory I've heard requires large numbers of people to be "in on
> it" and to keep their mouths shut for a decade. It's just not possible. It would be
> the story of the century, whoever blew it open would be Woodward and Bernstein x
> 1000. Maybe North Korea could keep a lid on something like that, but there's no way
> it would happen here, money and fame is too powerful a motivation.

Conspiracy Theories are just a natural occurrence caused by the way the human brain works. People can't believe that something so horrific, and something so bad could have happened so they go and make up conspiracy theories in order to make themselves feel better about a tragic situation. In doing so, they ignore facts, they ignore science, and they rely soley on their own beliefs and feelings.

--------------------------------------------------
I am just a worthless liar.
I am just an imbecile.
I will only complicate you.
Trust in me and fall as well.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: DEBUNKING THE FOXNEWS & POPULAR MECHANICS ATTACK ON 9/11 TRUTH <fixed> new [Re: Jdurgi]
#264668 - 09/14/11 08:36 AM

> Conspiracy Theories are just a natural occurrence caused by the way the human brain
> works. People can't believe that something so horrific, and something so bad could
> have happened so they go and make up conspiracy theories in order to make themselves
> feel better about a tragic situation. In doing so, they ignore facts, they ignore
> science, and they rely soley on their own beliefs and feelings.

Which one of these is more "horrific" and/or bad?

Al-Qaeda or Muslim Extremists were responsible for 9/11.

Our government was responsible for 9/11.

Personally I would think it is the latter. Our government is supposed to be something we can TRUST. So that doesn't make me feel better about the situation... Not that Muslims/Jihadists or whatever is Good... It is, however, something you'd be more likely to expect. Not a betrayal on this level.

And as for ignoring science? I already know you haven't watched even 5 minutes of either of the videos posted here.

Feelings? I was a Bush fan and supporter back then. Nope.. Can't have those taxing baby killers in the White House, gotta defend our country from terrorists. Yet, our tax money goes to defense contractors, fighting a perpetual war against an enemy with no country, or was it because WMD's were "found", or did the terrorist train in those countries? Or are they CIA assets?

So in this way my feelings are hurt. I used to take the term "Neo-Con" a bit personally -since it seemed like a snide remark, especially given the tone it was always used in. But I can still have conservative values and not promote/uphold defense spending, sending troops to occupy lands we really have no BUSINESS being in (and where they can be killed or maimed)... Although (the U.S. Government) may have INTERESTS -if those countries have some resource that could be obtained. I used to get angry when anyone would say we went to war for Oil. But seeing as how those in office are funded by companies/contractors that are in the business of Oil or what-have-you ....it really makes you wonder. The whole "terrorist" idea starts to look like a convenient excuse.

If we were fighting to end terrorism, to bring "democracy" to these lands we're occupying - then that would be great. I will always support our men in uniform as well as the women in uniform. (GOR ) They're only following orders, believing the things those who order/command them -tell them. But we have no business going to war unless it's to defend ourselves.

Again, how convenient that 9/11 was said to be an act of war. So are we really defending ourselves by going after those that are (allegedly) responsible? Where does it end?

Edited by T0M (09/15/11 12:13 AM)

Gor
Giver of truth.
Loc: The basement
Send PM

#264677 - 09/14/11 03:53 PM

> I will always support our men in women in uniform.

I think we can all agree with that.

jopezu
bread-train
Loc: georgia
Send PM

Re: DEBUNKING THE FOXNEWS & POPULAR MECHANICS ATTACK ON 9/11 TRUTH new [Re: Gor]
#264679 - 09/14/11 04:07 PM

lmao. good catch.

i think it's important to just start with basics. decide little things to believe in, and see where the bigger truth lies. i, for one, find the videos trying to evidence a controlled demolition of the buildings pretty convincing.

Renegade
Got No Where Else to Go
Reged: 10/01/03
Send PM

#264687 - 09/14/11 07:26 PM

You want something to make you wonder explore the Oklahoma bombing during
clintons reign. That story is one full of holes. not to mention that it
was "fertalizer and diesel" bomb that was supposed to brought down the
building. I have talked to several military personal and 1 was 30 plus
yrs career of demolitions and 2 months retired when it happened that
stated no way did that "bomb" bring it down. He said he felt they used
the fert. and Diesel as a ignitor for plastic explosives. he processed
to show me pics of the building and the steel columns protruding from
the building remains and layed out how diesel bombs produce only 18000
psi when exploding and that those beams would take atleast 32000 psi to
rip and tear like they did and that plastic can top over 42000 psi.

When I asked why the "goverment" would hide such a fact he stated it
would take "X" amount of plastic to do it and the fact that someone had
access to that amount that the goverment supposedly didn't know about
was a very very bad thing. He also stated that by using the fert and Diesel
bomb the explostion from it along with the plastic would work as a easy
way to direct the main charge of plastic at the building itself. The
fert and diesel would have worked like a blast wall and directed the
secondary plastic explosion straight towards the building all of course
happening in milli-seconds. I have had others tell me he is perfectly
correct in both tensile strenght of the steel, the amount of psi needed
to tear it and the psi figures he gave on the different explosives....
along with using the fert and diesel to direct the blast to get max
effect from the plastic.

so there u go....

twistyAdministrator
Space Lord
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

#264716 - 09/15/11 08:32 AM

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 80 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2648