MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

No fair posting $#!ty music videos at the bottom where we can't rag on its awefulness in a reply!
#283983 - 04/27/12 07:16 AM

Shirty music video

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: No fair posting $#!ty music videos at the bottom where we can't rag on its awefulness in a reply! new [Re: GatKong]
#283984 - 04/27/12 07:25 AM

Who needs a reply when you can start a new thread?

Jarvis rules.

Bekki Doll
A cynical yet secular shiny retrogamer, thread ressurector and fan of the word "gay".
Reged: 01/28/12
Loc: Freeport, PA
Send PM

Re: No fair posting $#!ty music videos at the bottom where we can't rag on its awefulness in a reply! new [Re: Smitdogg]
#283989 - 04/27/12 07:54 AM

I agree! We need higher-quality videos like this one.

Hello Nurse!!! Shirley Manson wearing a nurse's outfit and black latex exam wrist-length Latexa fetish fashion gloves (they're more durable for repeated fashion shots and don't have a beaded cuff). What's not to love about that? ;-)

Too bad that I couldn't embed that one. Oh well, at least the new Garbage album is gonna be out soon! :-) :-) :-)

--Bekki

EDIT: I know my latex, especially gloves. ;-)

Edited by Bekki Doll (04/27/12 08:10 AM)

Combating functional illiteracy with latex-clad drama since the '80s, because old video games rule!

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: No fair posting $#!ty music videos at the bottom where we can't rag on its awefulness in a reply! new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#284014 - 04/27/12 03:37 PM

I'm just asking and maybe it's been answered before and I missed it... but Bekki... what is your chromosomal sex, and what is your sexual identification? Just curious.

Bekki Doll
A cynical yet secular shiny retrogamer, thread ressurector and fan of the word "gay".
Send PM

Re: No fair posting $#!ty music videos at the bottom where we can't rag on its awefulness in a reply! new [Re: GatKong]
#284036 - 04/27/12 06:09 PM

Quote:

... but Bekki... what is your chromosomal sex, and what is your sexual identification? Just curious.

I'm a boy who identifies as female bi. And the weird thing is that other females dig it when I show my feminine side. I'm trying to figure out why that is. :-)

I'm a freaky yet happy ham. And I dig that.

--Bekki

Combating functional illiteracy with latex-clad drama since the '80s, because old video games rule!

Pi
Allergic to life
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

#284039 - 04/27/12 06:19 PM

> what is your chromosomal sex,
ZZ

> and what is your sexual identification?

Top.

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

Hizzout
70's baby, early 80's child
Reged: 02/05/04
Send PM

#284042 - 04/27/12 06:53 PM

The singer reminds me of Richmond from the IT Crowd

mogli
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/26/08
Send PM

Re: No fair posting $#!ty music videos at the bottom where we can't rag on its awefulness in a reply! new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#284123 - 04/28/12 07:38 AM

> ... but Bekki... what is your chromosomal sex, and what is your sexual
> identification? Just curious.
>
> I'm a boy who identifies as female bi. And the weird thing is that other females dig
> it when I show my feminine side. I'm trying to figure out why that is. :-)
>
> I'm a freaky yet happy ham. And I dig that.
>
> --Bekki

I fucking knew it. You seemed very much like Jamie Fenton. She's way cool, but too nerdy, yet too hip, to be a nerdy girl.

Consider it high comedy....sincere tragedy....whatever...don't take it personally.

The Culture

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: No fair posting $#!ty music videos at the bottom where we can't rag on its awefulness in a reply! new [Re: Pi]
#284124 - 04/28/12 07:39 AM

> > what is your chromosomal sex,
> ZZ
>
> > and what is your sexual identification?
>
> Top.

HAH.

Consider it high comedy....sincere tragedy....whatever...don't take it personally.

The Culture

Matty_
Part-time troll
Reged: 01/25/08
Send PM

#284137 - 04/28/12 09:12 AM

> I'm a boy who identifies as female bi.

Sounds a lot like "guy who wants to shag lesbians" to me

Bekki Doll
Send PM

Re: No fair posting $#!ty music videos at the bottom where we can't rag on its awefulness in a reply! new [Re: mogli]
#284169 - 04/28/12 07:28 PM

Quote:

I fucking knew it. You seemed very much like Jamie Fenton. She's way cool, but too nerdy, yet too hip, to be a nerdy girl.

Oh wow. I'm flattered. Though I'll never be as faboo as Jamie. She's a true legend within video gaming's pantheon of gods. I'm good but not that good. ;-)

However, I'm quite comfortable in what I was born with. It's not a knock against transgendered people because they're willing to go through all of that to make their body match their mind. That takes a lot of courage and strength to endure the pain of that surgical transformation. Me, I like to ride and explore the fringe by being able to switch between being a masculine boy and a shiny girl.

Admittedly, I do have to pay for costumes, prosthetics, accessories, and stay disciplined in keeping my body trim. After coming out of my depression I gained a little weight. The weather is nice so it's back to going out for long walks in parks.

No matter what, I remain a geeky retrogamer with many other interests as well. :-)

--Bekki

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

#284241 - 04/29/12 05:13 AM

>...go through all of that to make their
> body match their mind.

Thing is, it don't match. Not till they can truly mold flesh, or re-configure the body via genetic means.

>and stay disciplined in keeping my body trim. After coming out of my depression I gained a
> little weight. The weather is nice so it's back to going out for long walks in parks.

I don't have that problem. Unless my sinuses are acting up, I always train.

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

No no no.... new [Re: Matty_]
#284242 - 04/29/12 05:15 AM

> > I'm a boy who identifies as female bi.
>
> Sounds a lot like "guy who wants to shag lesbians" to me

It means he wants to be a human mechazoid, and get fucked by both boys and girls (who might also be mechazoids!...WOW).

Bekki Doll
Send PM

Re: No no no.... new [Re: mogli]
#284260 - 04/29/12 06:22 AM

Quote:

It means he wants to be a human mechazoid, and get fucked by both boys and girls (who might also be mechazoids!...WOW).

You're making me think of the ending of "Ghost In The Shell". Though that form wasn't one chosen for erotic fulfillment. More like, "The ghost has to go somewhere so here's a mecha that was available. Though it was the only one we could get at the last minute." It looks like a small child's doll.

Anyway, you gave me something to think about. ;-)

--Bekki

Bekki Doll
Send PM

Re: No fair posting $#!ty music videos at the bottom where we can't rag on its awefulness in a reply! new [Re: mogli]
#284262 - 04/29/12 06:34 AM

Quote:

Thing is, it don't match. Not till they can truly mold flesh, or re-configure the body via genetic means.

If they're happy and feel whole afterwards then I see no problem. I wouldn't go through with because I am who I am. Plus it's rather expensive as opposed to possessing a knowledge of costuming and dressmaking/tailoring.

Besides, the world could use more sensitive males. But don't get me wrong: I'm not advocating for males to all become bi-trannies with a latex fetish. What I want is for not just males but for all people to be aware of what's going on. Not just in life but also with their intimate partners.

Quote:

I don't have that problem. Unless my sinuses are acting up, I always train.

Long story short: I never suffered from depression until 2009. But now that my spirits have lifted and I'm feeling much better about the world and myself I'm going back to being myself again. And that is wonderful. It's time to get back to the start. ;-)

The ultimate irony is that my laryngitis helped me to find my own voice. My vocals are fine now but with a tiny rasp. I learned how truly frustrating it is not to have a voice. And I found myself communicating via the written word (some of that's going to OSHA, BTW).

No matter what, I won't tell you the whole story about my depression as long as you don't tell me your story. I already go TL;DR already. :-)

--Bekki

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

#284419 - 04/30/12 11:13 AM

> What I want is
> for not just males but for all people to be aware of what's going on. Not just in
> life but also with their intimate partners.
>

Gender identity is a headfuck people are hooked on.

> No matter what, I won't tell you the whole story about my depression as long as you
> don't tell me your story. I already go TL;DR already. :-)
>
> --Bekki

My story's pretty simple. That's why my life is leisurely.

mogli
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: No no no.... new [Re: Bekki Doll]
#284420 - 04/30/12 11:15 AM

> Though it was the only one we could get at the
> last minute." It looks like a small child's doll.
>
> Anyway, you gave me something to think about. ;-)
>
> --Bekki

Hey, I long ago went to, and through, those conceptual spaces. Read WARGAMES by Karl Hansen - '81, Playboy Books.

Bekki Doll
Send PM

#284435 - 04/30/12 03:58 PM

Quote:

Gender identity is a headfuck people are hooked on.

And just imagine how things would've remained the same or evolved at a much slower pace if not for the Internet. It's a great communication medium where people realize that they're no longer alone.

But, just like in real life, it also has its share of predators. Always be careful. Always.

Quote:

My story's pretty simple. That's why my life is leisurely.

It's not that my life has been hectic, much less insane. It's just that I've been placed in horrible situations when I was a child. Let's just say I've seen the dark side of the social services system. And the system isn't getting better.

I don't use that as an excuse for what I do, though. I've come to terms with that as well as learned to enjoy myself for who I am. About the only thing i can do is find others who were in similar circumstances and let them know that they're not alone any more. That's why I posted my story elsewhere.

I won't link to it here because this isn't the place for it. Plus it's under my real name. People who need to know and need comforted can use a search engine to find it. :-)

It's not an over-complicated story. But it's a story that makes a lot of sense to people who were also hurt that way.

--Bekki

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 105 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2867