MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

grobda
Tank with very high rate of fire plasma weapon and Quantum shield.
Reged: 06/13/07
Loc: The Zone
Send PM

Photo's of MAME4ALL on the DS Lite
#273254 - 01/16/12 08:05 PM

Explicit, highly hardcore. Remove children from viewing area first.

http://t.co/kIEZnmJ1

Playing for keeps in Arcadia

Heihachi_73
I am the Table!
Reged: 10/29/03
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: Photo's of MAME4ALL on the DS Lite new [Re: grobda]
#273323 - 01/17/12 03:25 PM

I feel sorry for the people who keep maintaining this 4-all program, it's like they got stuck in a black hole somewhere in late 2000, or maybe their internet was blocked by the government so they have been living under a rock for the last decade (clean feed, after all, it's probably made in China or thereabouts). It would be like porting Windows 3.1 to everything and anything simply because it's fast and works on anything made since 1986, not caring that it doesn't support USB, plug and play, 64-bit code/execution (or even true 32-bit outside of Win32s) code or long filenames, large drives/RAM, FAT32 or NTFS or EXT2/3/4 or modern web browsers or [list goes on]. Proof of concept or not, it's a complete waste of time, especially using a codebase made so long ago. It's just like the morons who keep that 0.68 'K' build online, why on earth are these prehistoric versions so popular?

R. Belmont
Cuckoo for IGAvania
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: ECV-197 The Orville
Send PM

Re: Photo's of MAME4ALL on the DS Lite new [Re: Heihachi_73]
#273326 - 01/17/12 04:15 PM

> why on earth are these prehistoric versions so popular?

Because people insist on playing MAME on hilariously underpowered devices like the DS.

Seriously, if you want to, more power to you, but stop rubbing it in MAMEdev's face that you don't give a shit about anything we've accomplished since mid-2000, ok?

grobda
Send PM

#273342 - 01/17/12 09:42 PM

> why
> on earth are these prehistoric versions so popular?

Because it's the only way to run mame on this kind of hardware. The later code bases simply have too many requirements and overheads because of the way mame evolved. Until someone re-writes things to work on something like the DS this is a very worthy project and needs to be supported. How can you say all that when I give photo's, PHOTO'S I say ! And in colour of the classic games. I should have got my sexy girl model friend to recline in front of it

Master O
Yes, Even Parodius Music
Reged: 11/20/06
Send PM

#273343 - 01/17/12 09:58 PM

> > why
And in colour of the classic games. I should have got my sexy girl
> model friend to recline in front of it

*replaces "girl model friend" with "blow up doll"*

"Note to Noobs:

We are glad to help you but simply posting that something does not work is not going to lead to you getting help. The more information you can supply defining your problem, the less likely it will be that you will get smart-alec replies.

C.D.~"

Heihachi_73
I am the Table!
Reged: 10/29/03
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: Photo's of MAME4ALL on the DS Lite new [Re: R. Belmont]
#273367 - 01/18/12 07:50 AM

> Because people insist on playing MAME on hilariously underpowered devices like the
> DS.
>
> Seriously, if you want to, more power to you, but stop rubbing it in MAMEdev's face
> that you don't give a shit about anything we've accomplished since mid-2000, ok?

Actually, I wouldn't be anywhere if it wasn't for the later MAME builds. I was merely wondering why others keep trying to port that one build of MAME to all and sundry, when there are most likely much later builds which could be run (hence better emulation) on the same devices.

Unless of course you meant 'since before mid-2000'... Unfortunately, I wasn't around the arcade scene back then (having been on the console side of things instead). In fact, it was when Namco System 11 WIP was first posted somewhere which got me hooked on arcade emulation, since I was able to watch the original arcade version of Tekken 1 and 2 (which were both superior to the home versions) slowly come to life in s11emu and later ZiNc.

Hence, my account is dated 2002 on the Bannister and mame.net forums (and 2003 on this forum). Additionally, my upgrade to a 1.2GHz machine in 2001 made sure I could step foot into the modern emulation world, as my old Pentium 166 struggled to get around 8 frames per second in Tekken 1 in PSEmu, despite the HLE code (the 2MB S3 ViRGE 'graphics decelerator' probably didn't help either, but kazzuya's soft GPU plugin didn't care what graphics card you had back then).

grobda
Send PM

#273382 - 01/18/12 01:56 PM

FUCKING KILLJOYS

Budweiser
And you wonder why I drink !!!
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Arizona
Send PM

#273389 - 01/18/12 05:41 PM

People will use the any means to play MAME on portable devices, until we get someone to port an optimised builds for specific systems we will not see anything better then MAME4ALL.

Rehab is for quitters !!

grobda
Send PM

Re: Photo's of MAME4ALL on the DS Lite new [Re: Budweiser]
#273522 - 01/19/12 08:31 PM

There is work going on out there to make a linux distro for this device that can use the NDS cpu's (ARM) and the supercard processor. So it should be a lot easier to make something for the NDS if linux is handling the processors. I'm not actually sure if MAME4ALL has been altered to use the supercard cpu. I don't think it's fully built for the supercard as they only recently released a full SDK.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Send PM

#273529 - 01/19/12 10:52 PM

> I was merely
> wondering why others keep trying to port that one build of MAME to all and sundry,
> when there are most likely much later builds which could be run (hence better
> emulation) on the same devices.

After the build mame4all is based on, mame stopped using 8 bit modes. That is generally why they are stuck.

Later versions of dosmame supported 8 bit modes. For 16 bit palette modes it reduced the number of colours to fit into 8 bit, where it lowered the quality if necessary. 15/32 bit direct colour always just lowered the quality to r3g3b2. It was suprisingly effective.

Edited by smf (01/19/12 10:53 PM)

mogli
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/26/08
Send PM

Actually, I'm thinking Sixteen Candles..... (nt) new [Re: Master O]
#273553 - 01/20/12 07:38 AM

Consider it high comedy....sincere tragedy....whatever...don't take it personally.

The Culture

Anonymous
Unregistered
Send PM

#273616 - 01/20/12 10:19 PM

Mame4All works. It is just as simple as that.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Send PM

Mr Belmont Speaks Out! new [Re: R. Belmont]
#273621 - 01/20/12 11:02 PM

> >
Quote:

Seriously, if you want to, more power to you, but stop rubbing it in MAMEdev's face that you don't give a shit about anything we've accomplished since mid-2000, ok?

Like what?

What has Mr Belmont done other than maintenance that is comparable to what was achieved since the start of the project to 2005/6, and Phil Bennett's remarkable achievements like Cube Quest?

Mame4ALL is a snapshot in time. But the 90% of MAME users just want to play the games. Nothing has been seen since 2010 which has sparked a MAME revival.

Actually it is the .36 and .84 forks that have seen more popularity. I would think that MAME being a household name is more of a compliment than thinking a popular fork(s) is an offense to be completely honest.

There are still many gems going to dust, than a silly mahjong clones from 1990. Yes I know...

The MAME Fanbois will jump me for this remark, it is not intended to show disrespect Mr Belmont. I think the merits of those who port MAME4ALL need to be finally recognized.

zambr
MAME Fanatic
Reged: 04/12/09
Send PM

#273632 - 01/21/12 01:48 AM

Wow, this takes me back in time to my beloved Donkey Kong Game & Watch.

If it gets the kids playing classics like this, it's not a bad thing at all.

With the MAME logo there, hopefully it will entice the kids to try out the latest desktop equivalent.

italieAdministrator
MAME owes italie many thank yous, hah
Loc: BoomTown
Send PM

Re: Mr Belmont Speaks Out! new [Re: ]
#273636 - 01/21/12 02:55 AM

> I think the merits of those who port MAME4ALL need to be finally
> recognized.

'merits' and 'those who port'?

It's akin to me recognizing the part-swapper that replace the EGR on my car. All he did was plug in a computer which told him my EGR was bad, and turned 2 screws to replace it. I wouldn't really call him a 'mechanic' but sometimes the popular common name wins out. I'll throw him a thank you, but he's not getting the respect of the mechanic who tells me I have a timing issue by the smell and sound of my exhaust.

If all you code porters need a pat on the back for letting the compiler tell you what piece needs replacing, fine, but I can't in good conscience award you a merit badge.

Foxhack
Furry guy
Reged: 01/30/04
Loc: Spicy Canada
Send PM

#273646 - 01/21/12 05:43 AM

> > >
> Seriously, if you want to, more power to you, but stop rubbing it in MAMEdev's face
> that you don't give a shit about anything we've accomplished since mid-2000, ok?
>
> Like what?
>
> What has Mr Belmont done other than maintenance that is comparable to what was
> achieved since the start of the project to 2005/6, and Phil Bennett's remarkable
> achievements like Cube Quest?
>
> Mame4ALL is a snapshot in time. But the 90% of MAME users just want to play the
> games. Nothing has been seen since 2010 which has sparked a MAME revival.
>
> Actually it is the .36 and .84 forks that have seen more popularity. I would think
> that MAME being a household name is more of a compliment than thinking a popular
> fork(s) is an offense to be completely honest.
>
> There are still many gems going to dust, than a silly mahjong clones from 1990. Yes I
> know...
>
> The MAME Fanbois will jump me for this remark, it is not intended to show disrespect
> Mr Belmont. I think the merits of those who port MAME4ALL need to be finally
> recognized.

I think this is a testament to MAME itself - how easily it can be ported by people who have no interest in advancing the project at all.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Send PM

Oh dear! new [Re: Foxhack]
#273687 - 01/21/12 02:12 PM

Quote:

I think this is a testament to MAME itself - how easily it can be ported by people who have no interest in advancing the project at all.

[serious rant]

That is the most stupid thing I have ever seen you type. How many people do you think are interested in the project after playing it on a console or portable device?

I know of 10 people who have played CoinOPS who ask me if I have the latest Mame updates on my PC. All interested in this site and Mame as a whole.

It baffles me why that certain individuals are so toxic to the thought of distribution to other platforms. I can understand the distribution of code and roms argument, but thinking that it stifles participation is so ridiculous.

[/serious rant]

Quote:

If all you code porters need a pat on the back for letting the compiler tell you what piece needs replacing, fine, but I can't in good conscience award you a merit badge.

Tell that to the guys that ported Mame to Chrome. That is a good one. I'm sure they had a fit of giggles over that that gag.

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Oh dear! new [Re: ]
#273690 - 01/21/12 03:21 PM

>>
>> If all you code porters need a pat on the back for letting the compiler tell you what
>> piece needs replacing, fine, but I can't in good conscience award you a merit badge.
>
>
> Tell that to the guys that ported Mame to Chrome. That is a good one. I'm sure they
> had a fit of giggles over that that gag.

Apples to oranges. That was proof of concept above a port. There was actual thinking involved being that the "platform" ported to was in parallel development.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Send PM

Re: Oh dear! new [Re: italie]
#273696 - 01/21/12 05:30 PM

> >>
> >> If all you code porters need a pat on the back for letting the compiler tell you
> what
> >> piece needs replacing, fine, but I can't in good conscience award you a merit
> badge.
> >
> >
> > Tell that to the guys that ported Mame to Chrome. That is a good one. I'm sure they
> > had a fit of giggles over that that gag.
>
> Apples to oranges. That was proof of concept above a port. There was actual thinking
> involved being that the "platform" ported to was in parallel development.

But it applies to your stance on the current point, regardless of the technical accuracy. I'm saying it would be nice if you guys stop banging the drum against ports, and show a little love. That is all.

grobda
Send PM

Re: Photo's of MAME4ALL on the DS Lite new [Re: zambr]
#273697 - 01/21/12 05:44 PM

> Wow, this takes me back in time to my beloved Donkey Kong Game & Watch.
>
> If it gets the kids playing classics like this, it's not a bad thing at all.
>
> With the MAME logo there, hopefully it will entice the kids to try out the latest
> desktop equivalent.

The DS is great for children but has also proved iself worthy for "hardcore" gamers since he release of Brothers in Arms DS ...

Quote:

There are basically two ways to look at Brothers in Arms for the Nintendo DS. The good way is to see it as a breakthrough title that pushes the limits of what the DS can do. Gameloft deserves to be praised for cramming a real shooter with a significant amount of content and most of the options you'll find on a console or PC onto a DS cartridge. It opens up the road for other DS shooters and takes the handheld out of the age of simple kids' games and into real gamer territory.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/nintendo-ds/brothers-in-arms-ds/mobyrank

mesk
@ the arcade
Reged: 03/03/11
Loc: Rhode Island
Send PM

#273698 - 01/21/12 05:49 PM

Biggest mame fanboi in this forum is you,my friend.you are just in the closet! come on out,we wont hurt ya,we promise

You are a confusing one.First you are against MAME.now you are for porting it.which one is it?

Edited by mesk (01/21/12 05:51 PM)

grobda
Send PM

Re: Mr Belmont Speaks Out! new [Re: italie]
#273699 - 01/21/12 05:57 PM

> > I think the merits of those who port MAME4ALL need to be finally
> > recognized.
>
> 'merits' and 'those who port'?
>
> It's akin to me recognizing the part-swapper that replace the EGR on my car. All he
> did was plug in a computer which told him my EGR was bad, and turned 2 screws to
> replace it. I wouldn't really call him a 'mechanic' but sometimes the popular common
> name wins out. I'll throw him a thank you, but he's not getting the respect of the
> mechanic who tells me I have a timing issue by the smell and sound of my exhaust.
>
>
> If all you code porters need a pat on the back for letting the compiler tell you what
> piece needs replacing, fine, but I can't in good conscience award you a merit badge.

I wonder if you have ever actually ported anything ? Porting is not a pluggable technology and there are many problems to solve in the code it'self. It's not as simple as flicking a few compiler switches. Building the example provided with the dstwo sdk has had me deep in the full make and gcc manuals, andd the c++ code. I'm starting simple but I might come up with a more up to date build of mame one day for the DS eh ?

B2K24
MAME @ 15 kHz Sony Trinitron CRT user
Reged: 10/25/10
Send PM

Re: Mr Belmont Speaks Out! new [Re: mesk]
#273704 - 01/21/12 07:31 PM

> Biggest mame fanboi in this forum is you,my friend.you are just in the closet! come
> on out,we wont hurt ya,we promise
>
> You are a confusing one.First you are against MAME.now you are for porting it.which
> one is it?

greybeard
MAME Fan
Reged: 10/27/10
Send PM

#273705 - 01/21/12 07:43 PM

MAME is about accuracy, most of these "ports" are watered down older versions of MAME that go against what MAME is about.

Getting people interested in playing less accurate versions of MAME doesn't exactly help MAME at all. The last thing MAME needs is more people who just want to play games and don't care about accuracy.

MAME is about accuracy and preservation, once you take accuracy out of it to play it on a portable, you might as well buy one of the retro packs out for the DS / PSP. Plus the fact that such MAME ports might hurt sales of commercial packs like the Namco packs for the DS / PSP don't help either.

R. Belmont
Cuckoo for IGAvania
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: ECV-197 The Orville
Send PM

#273706 - 01/21/12 07:43 PM

> Tell that to the guys that ported Mame to Chrome. That is a good one. I'm sure they

I guided Google through that port, by the way, and I'm currently helping them with a second pass based on latest MAME and the new Clang 3.0 compiler. MAME is *designed* to be ported. I personally support it on 4 architectures and 5 operating systems, and I have an ARM-based OLPC 1.75 prototype (roughly equivalent hardware-wise to the second-gen OpenPandora) sitting here that just compiled and linked unmodified current MAME. PS3 Linux was a Tier 1 supported target until it went away. And I have repeatedly endorsed the Wii port, which was based on SDLMAME and is extremely well done.

Put more plainly: we obviously don't object to porting MAME. Just porting 11 year old MAME. You cited Phil's excellent work on Cube Quest; none of that exists in MAME4All. *That's* what's disappointing about that situation.

Foxhack
Furry guy
Reged: 01/30/04
Loc: Spicy Canada
Send PM

#273709 - 01/21/12 09:06 PM

> [serious rant]
>
> That is the most stupid thing I have ever seen you type. How many people do you think
> are interested in the project after playing it on a console or portable device?
>
> I know of 10 people who have played CoinOPS who ask me if I have the latest Mame
> updates on my PC. All interested in this site and Mame as a whole.
>
> It baffles me why that certain individuals are so toxic to the thought of
> distribution to other platforms. I can understand the distribution of code and roms
> argument, but thinking that it stifles participation is so ridiculous.
>
> [/serious rant]
>
> If all you code porters need a pat on the back for letting the compiler tell you what
> piece needs replacing, fine, but I can't in good conscience award you a merit badge.
>
>

If they really wanted to do some actual work, they'd try PORTING NEWER VERSIONS OF MAME TO THEIR DEVICES. But they don't. They're content with working on ancient codebases.

They can port whatever they want to their toaster. I could give a damn. My problem is, they don't advance MAME development at all because they don't want to move to a better, less buggy, more feature-filled version.

I'm not a coder. Oh I can do some very simple stuff, but I have no real skill. But I know what MAMEDevs have been doing for years, I've seen them struggle against all sorts of protection and wacky programming by arcade devs, and I know they're doing their best.

These guys just remind me of the kind of people that whine that their NeoGeo romsets stopped working on newer versions of MAME, so they stuck to an older one just so they wouldn't have to update.

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Mr Belmont Speaks Out! new [Re: grobda]
#273712 - 01/21/12 10:31 PM

> I wonder if you have ever actually ported anything ?

I've ported many things, across many different languages/platforms. I find it tedious and boring when I have to do it.

> Porting is not a pluggable technology and there are many problems to solve in the code
> it'self. It's not as simple as flicking a few compiler switches. Building the example
> provided with the dstwo sdk has had me deep in the full make and gcc manuals, andd the
> c++ code. I'm starting simple but I might come up with a more up to date build of mame
> one day for the DS eh ?

If the code is written well then yes, it is almost that easy sometimes. These days it's practically a design requirement that code be easily portable. I get it, you read a manual. You did a little troubleshooting. :golfclap: I can shove a Chevy 350 into a Ford Mustang, but it doesn't mean I could design my own motor.

grobda
Send PM

Re: Mr Belmont Speaks Out! new [Re: italie]
#273714 - 01/21/12 11:15 PM

> > I wonder if you have ever actually ported anything ?
>
> I've ported many things, across many different languages/platforms. I find it tedious
> and boring when I have to do it.
>
>
> > Porting is not a pluggable technology and there are many problems to solve in the
> code
> > it'self. It's not as simple as flicking a few compiler switches. Building the
> example
> > provided with the dstwo sdk has had me deep in the full make and gcc manuals, andd
> the
> > c++ code. I'm starting simple but I might come up with a more up to date build of
> mame
> > one day for the DS eh ?
>
> If the code is written well then yes, it is almost that easy sometimes. These days
> it's practically a design requirement that code be easily portable. I get it, you
> read a manual. You did a little troubleshooting. I can shove a Chevy 350 into a Ford
> Mustang, but it doesn't mean I could design my own motor.

Do I have to have designed and built the ENTIRE skycraper to have any creative input here ?

casm
Cinematronics > *
Reged: 08/27/07
Send PM

#273715 - 01/21/12 11:32 PM

> I'm saying it would be nice if you guys stop banging the drum against
> ports, and show a little love. That is all.

Look, I've used MAME since 1997. In that time, I've personally run it under the following OSes: DOS, Windows, BeOS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, and OSX. Hardware architectures for all of that cover x86, x64, PPC (G3/4/5 and Cell, since it also ran on my PS3 right up until firmware 3.21), SPARC, ARM, and - though I may be misremembering on this one - RISC. Note that all of these versions were built natively from offical source. If there was no interest in MAME being portable, it would still run solely on DOS- or Windows-based x86/x64-architecture systems. Period.

What you seem to be either incapable of or unwilling to comprehend is that the issue here is with outdated versions of MAME being ported. It doesn't do anyone (by which I mean end users, those who support them, and devs) any favours when someone uses a 2001-era codebase to run MAME on the embedded device o' the week, or to have their own fork of the project (again building against an outdated source tree) out there for whatever reason.

Do you even understand what it is that you're railing against at this point?

Edited by casm (01/21/12 11:37 PM)

italieAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Mr Belmont Speaks Out! new [Re: grobda]
#273716 - 01/21/12 11:43 PM

> > If the code is written well then yes, it is almost that easy sometimes. These days
> > it's practically a design requirement that code be easily portable. I get it, you
> > read a manual. You did a little troubleshooting. I can shove a Chevy 350 into a
> Ford
> > Mustang, but it doesn't mean I could design my own motor.
>
> Do I have to have designed and built the ENTIRE skycraper to have any creative input
> here ?

No, but picking out the curtains makes you an interior decorator, not a structural engineer.

grobda
Send PM

Re: Photo's of MAME4ALL on the DS Lite new [Re: ]
#273785 - 01/23/12 01:01 AM

For those who are interested I find an interview with the French creator of mame4all-ds, Alek Maul.

DS-Scene Interviews » Interview with alekmaul - Creator of MarcaDS, ColecoDS and more!

The interview includes some development screenshots. It looks like he is using mame open source code. If I remember correctly it's ok to use this as long as the name "mame" is not used (has to be mame-add-title-here, or a different name). As I suspected it looks like he is tweaking each game indivdually in the code for performance on the DS.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Send PM

Re: Mr Belmont Speaks Out! new [Re: mesk]
#273789 - 01/23/12 02:59 AM

> Biggest mame fanboi in this forum is you,my friend.you are just in the closet! come
> on out,we wont hurt ya,we promise
>
> You are a confusing one.First you are against MAME.now you are for porting it.which
> one is it?

I was wearing my research Hat when I was asking those questions (like if you didn't notice) and now I am wearing my retro gamer hat.

I have so many hats...now where is that troll hat....

mogli
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/26/08
Send PM

Re: Oh dear! new [Re: R. Belmont]
#273791 - 01/23/12 03:15 AM

>You cited Phil's excellent work on Cube Quest; none of that exists in MAME4All. *That's* what's disappointing about that situation.

Shit, my old P4 main rig doesn't have Cube Quest on it!

Anonymous
Unregistered
Send PM

Re: Oh dear! new [Re: R. Belmont]
#273792 - 01/23/12 03:16 AM

Quote:

> > Tell that to the guys that ported Mame to Chrome. That is a good one. I'm sure they
> > had a fit of giggles over that that gag.
>
> I guided Google through that port, by the way, and I'm currently helping them with a
> second pass based on latest MAME and the new Clang 3.0 compiler. MAME is *designed*
> to be ported. I personally support it on 4 architectures and 5 operating systems, and
> I have an ARM-based OLPC 1.75 prototype (roughly equivalent hardware-wise to the
> second-gen OpenPandora) sitting here that just compiled and linked unmodified current
> MAME. PS3 Linux was a Tier 1 supported target until it went away. And I have
> repeatedly endorsed the Wii port, which was based on SDLMAME and is extremely well
> done.
>
> Put more plainly: we obviously don't object to porting MAME. Just porting 11 year old
> MAME. You cited Phil's excellent work on Cube Quest; none of that exists in MAME4All.
> *That's* what's disappointing about that situation.

Well we have lots of old kit out there Mr. Belmont that seems to be working pretty well for the 90% of those who like just to play it without renaming every rom in the galaxy every release. People seem to stay with what works, and you cannot blame them.

I'm glad you found he time to assist with that port. But I would be happy if the Mamedevs didn't spit blood when someone comes in here with a new port for a clunky device.

But...

Well if you can get a P3 (doubt it since you cannot get Donk....OK I think we have been there already) to play Cube Quest of then being a Daphne Mpeg player then I am very interested. Otherwise I will have to stick with my previous argument that these ports attract new players to your current builds (when there is anything interesting being offered other an Fruit Bonus Deluxe). Wow.

But like a certain person I cannot name on fear of death: "The Project is winding down" and with all projects its maintenance, and getting all the bugs out so little Jonny can play DK on his Eight Core PC. Well I think you guys have a ways to go. Pengo still doesn't have the right colors, so I figure with all that is wrong I guess you have a ways to go before handover.

Whatever you do, just please get those machines that are fading away from the collectors, as it would be a shame to amass so much and forget the true gems still out there.

Are you a Raspberry Pi Tester? If so are we going to see a recent port on such a device, or is too out of scope?

Edited by Bizimonki (01/23/12 03:19 AM)

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 28 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3067