MAMEWorld >> News
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

DU Update: It's almost Cinco de Mayo so here's a freaking taco
#308298 - 05/05/13 03:08 AM

We dumped Kono e-Tako and an alt version of Raiden Fighters and redumped Chocovader.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: DU Update: It's almost Cinco de Mayo so here's a freaking taco new [Re: Smitdogg]
#308301 - 05/05/13 04:01 AM

>and redumped Chocovader

http://youtu.be/my_shUTwFbM

Heh. The narrative describing the video gameplay makes it that much more entertaining to watch....especially the mini-game that has the alien being spun around in circles.

CTOJAH
MAME Addict
Reged: 07/13/10
Loc: Macedonia,Veles
Send PM

Re: DU Update: It's almost Cinco de Mayo so here's a freaking taco new [Re: Smitdogg]
#308312 - 05/05/13 12:48 PM

These games are on Namco System 10, right ?
If so, I wanna know if someone works on this driver - this Choco thing and Gamshara looks so tempting
Thank You Smitdogg for acquiring such a weird games

Anonymous
Unregistered
Send PM

Re: DU Update: It's almost Cinco de Mayo so here's a freaking taco new [Re: CTOJAH]
#308313 - 05/05/13 12:52 PM

> If so, I wanna know if someone works on this driver

There is, but not to the point where it actually can do anything usefull.

CTOJAH
MAME Addict
Reged: 07/13/10
Loc: Macedonia,Veles
Send PM

Re: DU Update: It's almost Cinco de Mayo so here's a freaking taco new [Re: ]
#308314 - 05/05/13 01:02 PM

I was thinking of this statement :
This hardware (Namco System 10) is based on Sony PlayStation.
...and considering that almost everything is known about PSX hardware, I was hoping for progress in MAME driver.
Anyhow I am glad that this driver is alive and somewhere in the future I believe it will be playable in our beloved emulator.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Send PM

Re: DU Update: It's almost Cinco de Mayo so here's a freaking taco new [Re: CTOJAH]
#308316 - 05/05/13 03:43 PM

> ...and considering that almost everything is known about PSX hardware, I was hoping
> for progress in MAME driver.

I'd disagree with that, plus the games are encrypted.

Third Reich Fox
Let's hug some kittens!!!
Reged: 02/21/13
Loc: Next stop the pet shop
Send PM

#308320 - 05/05/13 06:32 PM

No offence intended at all here.

But just for once, could you just GET TO THE POINT with your topic headers?

All these attempts at wit every month make you look like some unhinged fruitcake.... then people wonder why noobs dont hit the donate button on your site?!

Pleeeease drop the warped headers and get sensible for once?

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: DU Update: It's almost Cinco de Mayo so here's a freaking taco new [Re: Third Reich Fox]
#308321 - 05/05/13 06:34 PM

I like them and some other people like them. I don't care what you think or if you ever donate and you can go run your head up your asshole.

Third Reich Fox
Send PM

#308322 - 05/05/13 06:37 PM

Typical response.....

Just gotta love self-centered MAME devs.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: DU Update: It's almost Cinco de Mayo so here's a freaking taco new [Re: Third Reich Fox]
#308323 - 05/05/13 06:47 PM

I'm not a mamedev.

Third Reich Fox
Send PM

#308324 - 05/05/13 06:59 PM

No?

Just self-centered then....

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#308325 - 05/05/13 07:06 PM

Yep. I'm self-centered and you're a cunt.

Third Reich Fox
Send PM

#308326 - 05/05/13 07:32 PM

So let me get this right...

You can dump arcade games and beg people for money.

But you cant accept constructive criticism, or post on a public forum more than twice without swearing?

You need to leave the PCB's alone and work on your social skills.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#308327 - 05/05/13 07:38 PM

That's a good one..or two. First off I'm not begging anyone for money. If money comes in it just means more work I have to do, so you should be kissing my ass. We've already dumped everything I personally care about aside from hoarded games in Japan that we can't get no matter how much money we have, so what I do is a free public service that lets anyone contribute to mame who otherwise couldn't.

Secondly it's not a reflection of my social skills when you don't get a joke or understand a connection. I'll explain this one. Cinco de Mayo is a holiday here (today) where we celebrate Mexico and eat and drink Mexican food. That means tacos. The game I dumped also has Tako in it. It's a play on words. Or if you understood all that and still don't like it, refer back to my original reply about where to run your head.

Stick
Ultra Lurker
Reged: 11/21/03
Loc: Alabama
Send PM

#308349 - 05/06/13 03:56 PM

Chocovader and Kono e-Tako...

It's a Choco Taco!

Lighten up Psikyo Fox.

geez

Foxhack
Furry guy
Reged: 01/30/04
Loc: Spicy Canada
Send PM

#308359 - 05/06/13 09:15 PM

> That's a good one..or two. First off I'm not begging anyone for money. If money comes
> in it just means more work I have to do, so you should be kissing my ass. We've
> already dumped everything I personally care about aside from hoarded games in Japan
> that we can't get no matter how much money we have, so what I do is a free public
> service that lets anyone contribute to mame who otherwise couldn't.
>
> Secondly it's not a reflection of my social skills when you don't get a joke or
> understand a connection. I'll explain this one. Cinco de Mayo is a holiday here
> (today) where we celebrate Mexico and eat and drink Mexican food. That means tacos.
> The game I dumped also has Tako in it. It's a play on words. Or if you understood all
> that and still don't like it, refer back to my original reply about where to run your
> head.

As one of the forum's few Mexicans, lemme tell you that only Americans give a damn about Cinco de Drunko.

I mean, we beat the French Army's ass. Who cares? It was FRANCE. Feh.

And I don't really mind your jokes.

BIOS-D
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/07/06
Send PM

Re: DU Update: It's almost Cinco de Mayo so here's a freaking taco new [Re: Foxhack]
#308366 - 05/07/13 12:22 AM

> And I don't really mind your jokes.

Neither do I. Yet, I still can't find anything strange about Mexican radio (that goes to R.Belmont). :P

"Cinco de Mayo" here only means a free day (holiday). As it was on Sunday (not school/labor days), we get the free day today instead.

Foxhack
Furry guy
Reged: 01/30/04
Loc: Spicy Canada
Send PM

Re: DU Update: It's almost Cinco de Mayo so here's a freaking taco new [Re: BIOS-D]
#308369 - 05/07/13 01:52 AM

> > And I don't really mind your jokes.
>
> Neither do I. Yet, I still can't find anything strange about Mexican radio (that goes
> to R.Belmont). :P
>
> "Cinco de Mayo" here only means a free day (holiday). As it was on Sunday (not
> school/labor days), we get the free day today instead.

Tell me about it. I couldn't go to work today because everyone who didn't go to work today clogged up the border with the US, stopping me from crossing over to do some work. I had to go back home.

I hate Mexico. And the US Border Patrol. But mostly Mexico.

Master O
Yes, Even Parodius Music
Reged: 11/20/06
Send PM

#308376 - 05/07/13 06:26 AM

> No offence intended at all here.
>
> But just for once, could you just GET TO THE POINT with your topic headers?
>
> All these attempts at wit every month make you look like some unhinged fruitcake....
> then people wonder why noobs dont hit the donate button on your site?!
>
> Pleeeease drop the warped headers and get sensible for once?

This is mameworld.

You must throw all logic out the window.

"Note to Noobs:

We are glad to help you but simply posting that something does not work is not going to lead to you getting help. The more information you can supply defining your problem, the less likely it will be that you will get smart-alec replies.

C.D.~"

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

#308380 - 05/07/13 08:04 AM

>But just for once, could you just GET TO THE POINT with your topic headers?
>All these attempts at wit every month make you look like some unhinged fruitcake....

Smit's picking up the slack for the 21st century and reprising Shadoe Stevens' tv advertising character role of "Fred Rated". Someone has to provide the 'zany' aspect to lure the folks in the place.

--
Fred Rated
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CflWHPYeLp4

Shadoe Stevens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N8AzoDzQhM
--

These were popular USA 1980s era Federated Superstore electronics tv commercials back in the days.

R. Belmont
Cuckoo for IGAvania
Loc: ECV-197 The Orville
Send PM

Re: DU Update: It's almost Cinco de Mayo so here's a freaking taco new [Re: BIOS-D]
#308397 - 05/07/13 05:48 PM

> > And I don't really mind your jokes.
>
> Neither do I. Yet, I still can't find anything strange about Mexican radio (that goes
> to R.Belmont). :P

LOL. This ran pretty often on MTV in the early 80s.

URherenow
Loc: Japan
Send PM

Re: DU Update: It's almost Cinco de Mayo so here's a freaking taco new [Re: Stick]
#308437 - 05/08/13 10:02 AM

Love those things... tasty!

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

*=/STARRIDER\=*
MAME Punk
Reged: 02/06/12
Loc: an open field west of a white house with a boarded front door.
Send PM

Re: DU Update: It's almost Cinco de Mayo so here's a freaking taco new [Re: R. Belmont]
#308472 - 05/09/13 04:46 AM

I must admit I was there, I saw it and I liked it!

There is no law in the arena

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> News
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV, Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 25 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3988