View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

DiodeDude
Semi-Lurker
Reged: 09/28/03
Send PM

New X-Arcade Solo question
#339868 - 05/10/15 06:47 PM

Has anyone Purchased one of these recently? According to X Arcade's website, the new Arcade Solo features redesigned joystick and buttons.

http://shop.xgaming.com/collections/arcade-joysticks/products/x-arcade-solo-joystick-usb-included

I owned an original Solo a few years ago and sold it because I didn't find the joystick particularly accurate when pulling off moves in Street Fighter II. There seemed to be a dead-zone in the joystick when moving up and to the right. I also ran into accuracy problems with speedup versions of Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man.

I'm looking to buy another one should these problems be worked out in the new version.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Re: New X-Arcade Solo question new [Re: DiodeDude]
#339911 - 05/11/15 09:24 PM Attachment: joystick roundup.JPG 166 KB (1 downloads)

Run over to BYOAC, tell 'em what you're looking for in a stick, and ask for recommendations and reasons why. If you really want to go apeshit over it, look up kowal's posts....

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

DiodeDude
Semi-Lurker
Reged: 09/28/03
Send PM

Re: New X-Arcade Solo question new [Re: Traso]
#339933 - 05/12/15 04:00 AM

Thanks, but I really don't want to get into the stick building biz. Its not that things like that don't interest me, I'm just pressed for time these days and don't have the required space or tools to build something.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> Hardware
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 8 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2018