MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

synnchan
MAME Fan
Reged: 06/03/16
Send PM

Final Burn Alpha question: What drivers have perfect and trustable emulation?
#355393 - 06/07/16 06:02 AM

I can see many games from certain drivers have imperfect emulation (such as gfx or audio emulation). I found most of the faulty ones on the Konami and Seta drivers.

Capcom or Neogeo seems to be universally fine, though. My question is: what FBA drivers are emulated perfectly? is it just Neogeo and SNK or can I trust some others too?

Ashura-X
MAME Compiler!
Reged: 01/22/04
Send PM

Re: Final Burn Alpha question: What drivers have perfect and trustable emulation? new [Re: synnchan]
#355407 - 06/07/16 01:19 PM

Maybe would be better you ask to guys on FBA board?
http://neosource.1emulation.com/forums/

synnchan
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Final Burn Alpha question: What drivers have perfect and trustable emulation? new [Re: Ashura-X]
#355413 - 06/07/16 04:38 PM

I would if I could. When I try to register an account there, they never send me the activation email needed to complete the registration.

I don't know any other options apart from this site.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Re: Final Burn Alpha question: What drivers have perfect and trustable emulation? new [Re: synnchan]
#355466 - 06/08/16 09:44 PM

> I would if I could. When I try to register an account there, they never send me the activation email needed to complete the registration. I don't know any other options apart from this site.

When that happens, I take it as a sign to withdraw from the effort.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

gamez fan
Reged: 02/23/13
Send PM

#355469 - 06/08/16 09:54 PM

Quote:

I would if I could. When I try to register an account there, they never send me the activation email needed to complete the registration.I don't know any other options apart from this site.

Hmm seems new members join the FBA dev site all the time not sure why your not getting the activation email
maybe try a different mail programe say hotmail or google. BTW this is the offical site you can join up
and leave messages on there that the dev's will read from time to time.

http://www.fbalpha.com/

Arcade Addict

RobbbertModerator
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

#355485 - 06/09/16 01:33 AM

-

gamez fan
Send PM

#355516 - 06/09/16 08:47 PM

Quote:

I would if I could. When I try to register an account there, they never send me the activation email
needed to complete the registration.

Your account has been activated!! I hope you remember your password for the site as if you need to use
the password reminder email you'll be back to square one

Arcade Addict

synnchan
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Final Burn Alpha question: What drivers have perfect and trustable emulation? new [Re: gamez fan]
#355524 - 06/09/16 11:04 PM

I've already tried gmail. No dice. I have a friend who uses hotmail and I asked him to make an account for me (he lives in a different country than mine). He didn't get the activation email either.

This is getting incredibly frustrating because I have a bunch of questions to ask about FBA in general but since I'm locked out of that forum, I will probably never have the answers.

gamez fan
Send PM

#355527 - 06/09/16 11:22 PM

Quote:

This is getting incredibly frustrating because I have a bunch of questions to ask about FBA in general but since I'm locked out of that forum, I will probably never have the answers.

Chill out you obviously missed my post above where i explained that your account on neosource is now active!!

Arcade Addict

synnchan
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Final Burn Alpha question: What drivers have perfect and trustable emulation? new [Re: gamez fan]
#355528 - 06/09/16 11:41 PM

oh, sorry. I really missed it.

I still need to get used to mameworld's forum layout, haha. And thanks!!

RobbbertModerator
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

#355531 - 06/10/16 01:22 AM

-

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Re: Final Burn Alpha question: What drivers have perfect and trustable emulation? new [Re: Robbbert]
#355578 - 06/11/16 03:44 AM

> > I still need to get used to mameworld's forum layout, haha. And thanks!!

> There's a button that says "Flat Mode". Click that, and the forum will be the way you're used to.

This is the only forum I've been in that has a flat mode, and further allows non-chronological posting.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 16 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2431