View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

VHSer
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/27/11
Send PM

MAME 64 0.152 Game List
#357932 - 08/23/16 03:44 AM

I run MAME 64 0.152. When it opens, it gives me a list of random games that I have. There's a line at the top where I can put a game name or just a single letter, and it shows me all the games that I have that have that title or letter. Is there any way to get it to show me ALL the games that I have ? Also, I don't see anything to change any setting, though I can do this through the ini file. Rather inconvienient that way....

TafoidAdministrator
I keep on testing.. testing.. testing... into the future!
Reged: 04/19/06
Loc: USA
Send PM

Re: MAME 64 0.152 Game List new [Re: VHSer]
#357933 - 08/23/16 04:20 AM

> I run MAME 64 0.152. When it opens, it gives me a list of random games that I have.
> There's a line at the top where I can put a game name or just a single letter, and it
> shows me all the games that I have that have that title or letter. Is there any way
> to get it to show me ALL the games that I have ? Also, I don't see anything to change
> any setting, though I can do this through the ini file. Rather inconvienient that
> way....

With the minimal UI contained within the 0.152 version (which is over 2.5 years old now), no. It lists 15 games based on random or search results on what you type and that is it. Current MAME (0.176) has a much better internal UI which affords most of the options you'd see in a normal external front-end including menus for configuration and saving of those settings.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Re: MAME 64 0.152 Game List new [Re: Tafoid]
#357952 - 08/24/16 05:20 AM

> Current MAME (0.176) has a much better internal UI which affords most of the options you'd see in a normal external front-end including menus for configuration and saving of those settings.

Yeah. Keep up, beau.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 18 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1622