MAMEWorld >> Programming
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Advil
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/01/07
Send PM

New dos frontend anybody?
#98279 - 01/08/07 05:37 PM

Well it appears that the arcadeos project (which i'm sure many of us are using) was last updated in 2004. If anybody knows that they are still working on a new release let me know. But if that isn't the case, would anybody be interested in taking the aos source and advancing it further with me? Just because the founders have lost interest in AOS doesn't mean that it cannot continue to grow. I was thinking along the lines of making it look more like an os and less like a dos based frontend. If anybody would be interested let me know.

Orc
A Motivated, Liquidated Nightmare..... Like A Baby With A Laser On A Rocking Chair
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Dorset, UK
Send PM

Re: New dos frontend anybody? new [Re: Advil]
#98383 - 01/09/07 10:43 PM

Well the last update as I remember was by "Lokki" to take in the change from info->XML...

With all the "New" stuff that has gone in I think you can say safetly say ArcadeOS is dead...

I don't even think SMF releases a DOS binary anymore....Last one was a source only iirc..

People loved ArcadeOS because it was no clutter and simple....."Flashing" it up would take that away.....

Just my

This is what happens when cabby no fitty through door...
http://orc.mameworld.info

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> Programming
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Pi 
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3617