Pages: 1

NotReallyHere
MAME Fan
Reged: 06/18/08
Send PM

Dependencies
#311146 - 07/06/13 11:53 PM

Dependencies

Many years ago, more than a decade, I was playing with tiny mame and mak files. I had build a dozen EXE files, each of which supported a single game. There was a page that offered information about which driver/cpu/sound/etc was required for each game. That's all gone now, my mak files, the location of the page, everything.

I want to build, mostly for other people, MiniMame rather than TinyMame to correspond with their interests. One friend who is my age would like a Golden Age Mame. Is there a reasonably easy way to find the dependencies of the games that would be involved?

StilettoAdministrator
They're always after me Lucky ROMS!
Reged: 03/07/04
Send PM

Re: Dependencies new [Re: NotReallyHere]
#311187 - 07/07/13 04:24 PM

> I want to build, mostly for other people, MiniMame rather than TinyMame to correspond
> with their interests. One friend who is my age would like a Golden Age Mame. Is there
> a reasonably easy way to find the dependencies of the games that would be involved?

Not that I know of, but MAMEDEV continues to work on making that easier...

- Stiletto

NotReallyHere
MAME Fan
Reged: 06/18/08
Send PM

Re: Dependencies new [Re: Stiletto]
#311207 - 07/07/13 10:55 PM

Thanks. I guess I'll just have to do it the hard way. It's been so many years since I've done it that I don't remember how hard the hard way is going to be.

Another part of my screen is showing me my MAMEUI64 0.149, compiled yesterday, so that part won't be difficult.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> Programming
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Pi 
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2366